[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Holy cowabunga! I remember the days when the thread was not this lightning fast. LOL. 

Signing out on page 630. Almost midnight and it's a working day tomorrow. BooHoo. Will only be likely to watch Ep 11 approximately 15 hours from now....Boo Hoo Hooo.....

Thanks everyone! All the recappers and the screenshots and all....

Hopefully good news on the ratings front as well. 

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Ermmm I don't know how many times I replay this scene. Tears keep flowing. KYJ said "ommaa" and her mother said "Ra On-ah..." make me even sadder, plus the BGM match very well with the situation. I don't know...I live with my parent and this reminds me a lot those times I get angry with them and our happy times. I love them! :heart: 

CP is the model boyfriend. He goes all out as long as his GF is happy. He's cry with happy tears. 

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I agree with you. PBG has this kind of innocence around him that honestly I can't imagine him going all in. When he had the scene in R88, I was kind of stunned. Before that, he did not have this kind of scene. Wonderful Mama he did kiss his 'girlfriend' in that drama but it was the tame type. In my mind he was still the Yoon Hoo from Naeil and Min from I Remember You ....

The looks that CP and Ra On gives each other is already very sweet and expressive. Bodily contact will freak many many many people out. 

EDIT: LOL....if anyone doesn't know what I referred to with regards to R88, check @tiendoank signature. Above my post. 

LOL.....I called it Cheetah kiss.. coz the way he claimed her lips was just like a cheetah doing a swift move to eat his prey. HAWT.

• Like 10

@boyoo4lyf: yes that's what i thought too! CP will let her hair down and then kiss her and then the screen will fade out to black (i will be happy even with just that so please please please KBS please director/producer/writer-nim we need it to happeeeeeeeeeeeen!)

@honeywell: i hope so! if the real time rating average is 20.1%, hoping that the reported rating will be even higher :blush:

• Like 17

@docster6 wow ! your comment is really something that is what i didnt think about. It make sense too , as Hong Clan is not to hurt CP ,but they want to change the king throne to a more capable one. This incident will even more paranoid the king. Probably Premier King wanted to show others that how weak are the King and CP now ..

For the OST " I miss you" from Beige, i realised it occured when CP thought of his mom ( during the dance ) , and now also to RaOn when she met her mom . So it's like a missing "mother's love song"

Baek Ji Young new OST is so powerful with those preview scene.. can't wait to listen it tomorrow..

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

In the novel

Reveal hidden contents

They were already like married couple in quite and early part of the story....during one winter..   As I was explaining, the season of filming is different from the book's season...so the scriptwriter are creative to make changes.

So they already do "THAT" in the early part of novel?:blink:

1 minute ago, meifang89 said:

So they already do "THAT" in the early part of novel?:blink:

The events are re-hashed but the flow of the message is still there...meaning...he confessed, he let her know he knew she was a girl  but the events driving these 2 were vastly different in drama and novel so it made reading tough.

Spoiler

Confession in novel...on a horse and first kiss, confession in drama ....in the surreal garden and first kiss ( no puppet show in novel)

Told her he knew she was a girl in novel was during the tub scene(that trip they became a married couple).... in drama was the bracelet scene... (no seeing her in hanbok in her room in novel)

• Like 19