[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

It's been forever since I last posted here on this forum. But the kiss got me so hyped I can't help but writing this :bawling: This show will be the death of me :bawling:

And Guys I don't think we should dwell on this episode's ratings too much. As you all know SK just experienced a 5.8 richter earthquake so everyone got out of their house for safety measure. Which is why I think the rating will probably drop. So don't feel sad if that happens. Although I'm still praying that I'm wrong somehow :grin:

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

If he know He is a she ... why he didn't object to she 'sleeping' with another man? (bro kim)

because the Prince knows the bodyguard does not "steep" with her, Hyung Kim jumps to the 2nd floor or the floor above where puppy sleeps and BY knows the devotion of the Prince to the puppy. Hyung Kim Byeon has his own mission to accomplish and the Prince trusts him. Unlike SY,  BY the bodyguard respects what the Prince deems to be his and is not in a competition with the prince over the eunuch. Eunuch puppy has does not sleep with the others but given his/her own place to sleep and the bodyguard happens to stay there too. safer for her and she has her privacy since "hyung" bodyguard leaves her alone.  

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby :: He knows. 10 bucks he knows.

Me :: Well, I don't know dude. I'm on the fence.

Hubby :: There's no coming back from that. He cannot un-gay himself. That would be super messed up. He knows she's a girl. 

:D for 10 bucks, I hope he's right. 

Agree with your hubby... must have known when he rescued her from drowning...

• Like 9

I think in the last part of the episode 8 preview, Raon asked whether he is interested in any woman and LY says he is, and he stares towards Raon saying that there's one pretty woman which he is interested in.. and HE SMIRKED! I think I get it now.. i think he knows that Raon is probably a girl. 

I'm just roughly hearing through my rough understanding on korean hehe, i'm sorry if the translated version isn't what I translated here. hehe

• Like 13

ayaaa preview is up but i dont feel very good about it  :o :vicx: i was waiting to see some shy/embrased moments whne they see each other again esp from raon?? now since we got the kiss looks like they will start to build second lead girl's story even more yadaaaa andwaeeee i dont want it yet im not ready :tears:

• Like 3

While RO is taking a rest, she bumps into YS. YS asks RO why she appears to be unhappy so the latter replies that she is angry with herself as she seems to be always causing trouble to the CP. YS remarks it's because RO is at a place where she shouldn't be in in the first place and he point to RO's eunuch attire, saying including this set of clothes you are wearing too. He then gives RO a beautiful hanbok  as a gift and asks her, doesn't she want to live her life as a woman instead.

HY's father tells her that the premier would like HY to become his granddaughter-in-law. HY then tells her dad that she wants to get married to the man whom she loves.

RO tells YS that she feels comfortable and at ease where she is right now but YS cautions her that her impersonating as a eunuch will pose great danger to her life too and tells her that he will help her to get out of the palace so that she can continue to live as a woman. RO hesitates and doesn't say anything so YS tells her that he will give her time to think it over carefully. RO and two other eunuchs help Eunuch Ma to confess to the palace maid about his feelings for her. Eunuch Ma tells the palace maid that even if they can't be together, he still wants to tell her that he likes her.
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

The Confession scene...

The CP pulls RO closer to him saying that before he became a CP, he was already a man first. He tells her that he likes her as a man so RO asks him how can he fall in love with her who is a man and tells her that such kinda relationship will be forbidden and frowned upon in society. LY tells RO that this doesn't bother him at all no matter what kinda of love this is and these feelings he has for her because it's his feelings for her that matters the most to him.

He starts giving her a knowing smile (have a strong hunch he already knows she is a woman) as he starts kissing her passionately.

OMG!

Give uri Seja a standing ovation! for staying true to himself.

giphy.gif

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby :: He knows. 10 bucks he knows.

Me :: Well, I don't know dude. I'm on the fence.

Hubby :: There's no coming back from that. He cannot un-gay himself. That would be super messed up. He knows she's a girl. 

:D for 10 bucks, I hope he's right. 

@azuwaza163  Through my 10 in with hubby he knows, If he don't he will find himself very angry with her because she let him question his gender preference

13 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

He knows trust me.

@onlysb1  Two Thunbs Up, I think when he stop questioning her about that dance scene he confirmed it then

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:
5 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Preview of ep8.

Se Al win! He knew it.

Raon: Have you ever loved a woman?

Prince: (smiling) I have. A beautiful woman

@azuwaza163  According to the preview hubby and I won $$$ 

• Like 9