[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

24 minutes ago, moodypie said:

What if.....just what if, CP thinks he likes an eunuch? And so he is just jealous because his eunuch is a man after all. A gay  can be jealous over his gay bf. :grimace::grimace::w00t:

It could be so. But I noted the change between his reaction towards YS taking Ra On away and Ra On willing to go with geishas. If he was jealous he should've act same in both case,  tho we can excuse that him being respectful but then what changed over night he got angry again? 

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many theories when and how CP learned that she is girl :sweatingbullets:

And I'm sure till moment in envoy's resident he didn't know about that because even in first 15-20  min of 6 episode he has doubts about who he is

And how someone said i think we see some flashback from night in envoy's resident

15 hours ago, st4rdust said:

An analysis of the skinship moments so far, so that you all can get a FEELS OVERLOAD! https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/skinship-dating-tips/

I love your analysis so much. Thank you! Sending you lots of love :heart:

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

@MaknaeC

Yes to all you said. :)

I'm definitely not here for drama but for THE drama. :D I'm here to enjoy and discuss every aspect of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. So maybe that's why I was a bit confused by comments telling us what to do and what not to do. I guess I'm too old for that.

In the future I will simply ignore them and keep discussing what I want. And everyone in this thread should feel the same. We're in for a wonderful ride and I'm sure PD-nim and writer-nim know exactly what they're doing. And I just want to say everyone is entitled to have their opinions, just let everyone discuss what they want and how they want.

I'm really happy to finally have a drama that not only shows quality in the production and acting but also writing.

Oh and I wanted to say I really enjoy your insights on the drama. :D

Yes, it's really fun to discuss various things about this rich drama. Me too, I'm so happy because so far this drama really exceed my expectations, in terms of quality and ratings. I'm surprised in a good way :D 

I really enjoy your posts and insights too. Much love for your post about costume :wub:

4 hours ago, gummymybear said:

Hello, Moonlighters! Ahh... Nice to come back here. :wub: And thank you for all updates. :D This thread moving so fast, so much faster than before Moonlight airing.

I have read someone said in this thread back then (if I remember correctly it was likely Miss @MaknaeC . Hello from the other side, Sunbaenim! :D) that in the webnovel Ra On and Yeong will end up together and live outside the palace. They will have a pair of twins and their son will be adopted by Jo ha Yeon. But I was confused since I found this picture somewhere in Naver.

I wonder who was this woman in wedding attire? I'm sure that that outfit is supposed to be wore by king and queen/crown prince and princess in their wedding day. 

After all anxieties and emotions we got in episode 6, I really want to see Yeong-RaOn-Byeongyeon to gather at Jahyeondang again (with chicken drumsticks, soup and kimchi? Hehehe..).

Nice to see you again here! I hope you're doing well, in your study too ^^ I'm not sunbaenim, we are all Moonlighters ;)

Yes, that's the ending of Moonlight novel according to korean blogger that have read the whole novel. Since I've only read some parts of the novel and not to that extent, I'm not sure about that picture. But based on what's written on that picture, it's definitely Yeong and Raon.

Spoiler

CsEB8XrVMAAjJBL.jpg

Moonlight is so beautiful.

Drawn by the meaning of people.

Cloud is people, Moon is monarch.

As we've known already. Cloud = people = Raon. Moon = monarch/royal family = Yeong. So, yes it's definitely both of them. Maybe it's their imagination? Something like that. Let's wait for someone who have read the whole series to confirm it.

And about the preview of book 5 that posted by @NRGchick, looks like it's the peak of their conflict.

Spoiler

I've read on one korean blog, there's this situation when Yeong asked Kim-hyung to protect Raon meanwhile he tried his best to find a way to be together with Raon. As he said,

'Wait for me, Raon-ah.

I'll go back soon, very soon.

So, wait for awhile, stay safe.'

And after sometimes, they finally meet again. 

Just like the first time they met, that man is looking at that woman.

'Your highness? Is it really you, your highness?' said Raon.

F001498012_01_zpszt441vto.jpg

And yes! I want to see the gathering of Jahyeondang Trio again, they're so precious :wub:

Hello everyone :D 

It's my first post here, but I thought I'd join in on the fun.. 
I absolutely love MDBC, it's a lot of fun and the OTP's chemistry is so strong you can't tear your eyes away.

I start college tomorrow, but weirdly.. I'm looking forward to the new episode of MDBC more haha.. Priorities right? 

Catch you all tomorrow, for now I'll go back to lurking :P hehe

Its monday here in my place, exactly 20 hours before ep 7 and add to that a 7 hours of waiting for subs to comes out ( I must say  thanks the subbers for the fast subbing, I guess they don't sleep) . 

Haaaa...finally the wait will be paid off. Come come ep 7 I'm so ready 

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I may be mistaken about this but I did't sense any jealousy towards geishas or his sister from Lee Yeong.  He was probably angry because she was so brazen about lying. Unlike a day before she looked like she would almost spill the beans. Furthermore both times Ra On could only look behind his back as if she also feels guilty instead of relief like before. Lee Yeong waiting for her to confess is much more different than Yoon Sung's case. YS was simply thoughtful but for LY...

@8mel  said it all lol :D 

After reading this I also thought about the possibility of Lee Yeong not being jealous, but upset that Ra On's behavior seemed to have changed after finding out that he was the CP. As Lee Yeong has mentioned in the previous episodes, the reason why he didn't want to tell Ra On his identity was because he didn't want Ra On to be distant or "afraid" (couldn't find the right word) of him like his servants. Before Ra On knew Yeong's identity she was very straightforward and laid back to him which I guess intrigued him because he knew that no one would dare act that way to him in that huge palace of his. Like what BY said in the scene where the three of them were looking at the view of the palace, he said that living in the palace is more bearable when they have someone there that they like (could be romantically or not). And I guess that was what Lee Yeong was waiting for: another friend (because we can't forget about BY right? :D

Now that I have de-lurked I also want to say that I wonder how Ra On is able to just return to the east palace and continue being an eunch...like what would other people in the palace say about that? Obviously the CP is gonna "abuse his power" (lol cuz he's the CP right? :D) to make Ra On return to her position, but people will definitely question it. I really respect the CP because he doesn't think twice about hurting his image as a prince and instead helps his friend whenever he (she is in danger). Can I have an awesome friend who's as handsome as him too?? :D

Hi all, haven't posted in a long time but I feel like I need to talk it out while waiting for the next episode or I'll drive myself crazy!  I'm looking forward to the scene when CP and RO meets as man and woman, the anticipation is what makes this such a good drama for me.
I'm convinced that the CP knows the true identity of RO but he's waiting for her to come to him rather than confront her about it (like the way YS did). In the scene where he visits her in jail, he told her not to "refrain" herself for anyone, especially him, and to promise him not to do that "again". To me it means he's telling her not to put herself in danger AGAIN for him, the first time so that his special event wouldn't be ruined and the second time so that the Chinese envoy wouldn't badmouth him. Doesn't that mean he already knows her true identity??? The question is when did he find out?... 

10 hours ago, yoohoo84 said:

Hi all, haven't posted in a long time but I feel like I need to talk it out while waiting for the next episode or I'll drive myself crazy!  I'm looking forward to the scene when CP and RO meets as man and woman, the anticipation is what makes this such a good drama for me.
I'm convinced that the CP knows the true identity of RO but he's waiting for her to come to him rather than confront her about it (like the way YS did).

like what you said and I also believe he does know his puppy is a woman ...he prefers that she tells him instead of putting her in a position where she has to be forced to tell him. He senses that there must be a compelling reason for her to hide her gender and the prince is respecting that her decisions are sound and maybe suspect that revealing her true identity will do her harm. Notice that he does not question himself about his suspicions like in the beginning when he first went to see his puppy eunuch after the dance because he is already sure she is a woman at the lantern festival. He puts her in front of himself and holds her securely and tells her not to leave his side especially that he knows KYS is also interested in her. He knows 

th?id=OIP.600a5d1c40a3a20bf82685dd87b4bbth?id=OIP.ff5b4776fbe8a43fabc8b6489a535f

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder when your near me and the hardest part is holding back the words that my heart desperately wants to say...

While waiting I decided to rewatch the moments that spoke the loudest and there were more than a few.   When the CP was speaking in the prison and even later at the end admitting to RO " I get angry when I see you.  But I cannot help it.  When I could not see you, I was angrier and it drove me crazy.  So...  stay by my side."  When thinking of RO at that moment It reminded me of a saying I once read " There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."  It makes you wonder how hard would it be to hold back so much...

credit to original owners of photos.  Some beautiful scenes thank goodness there is still more to come:w00t:

First post here ......Hi everyone.  I love episode 6. It is charged with game-changing plots and love twists and the political shenanigans continue to present an interesting drama. That the CP is so engaging , charming, immature, wise , cute, adorable all at once is endearing. So are Ra-On, YS and BY characters...... they just pull you in with their stories and great acting. The underwater rescue scene ( episode 5 ) takes on such a ballet like gracefulness, the upward motion almost poetical.

First time knowing this talented actor with the amazing smile and teeth that stretch into the most awesome grin and laughter. Is he always dorkish ? :wub:The other actors and actress are great too. What will episode 7 bring ? THE GREAT REVELATION ?

Moonlight7.jpg

credit : owner

WOW ...... !! The Prince who found maturity when it matters.

gurumi6-00488.jpg

Totally Princely and swoon-worthy.

park-bo-gum_1470891871_af_org.jpg

Archived