[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I don't think that's going to happen because as far as I know the OT3 in the novel are Lee Yeong, Ra On and Kim Hyung. But in the drama the OT3 is Lee Yeong, Ra On and Kim Hyung.

And according to the character chart the relationship between Ra On and Kim Hyung is as mates aka friends. And I like that a lot!

@Jillia You meant the OT3 in the drama is Lee Yeong, Ra On & Yoon Sung? XD :P Omg Jillia I miss Kim Hyung now, he looks mysterious when he's alone, looks like a big brother when he's next to Ra On & looks awkward when he's between Yeong & RO :joy:

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm one of moonlighter who feel not ok with Jo Ha Yeon in every single perspective. HOWEVER, reality is not always please to everyone. I finally...can make my mind to accept the fact that she will be come the crown princess after read all insightful comments here. :tears: BUT, I'm not ready yet.:sweatingbullets: Please, Writernim and PDnim....please give me some more.....more....more time to prepare my soul for the intense sadness. Since watching my belove CP and Raon broken heart....just killing me. I always cry when they cry.....I'm so immerse in the love story between CP and Raon. Sorry you guy...I know I'm so silly but the perfect chemistry between PBG and KYJ is so precious for me. I never want to see CP and Raon with others.:D

20 hours ago, Jillia said:

So far most of the discussion has been about whether there is a happy ending for our OTP but what about the others?

I read on another site that YS is a tragic figure in the novel. Is it true? Hope he won't die in the drama. I like the fact that he's often around at the moment when RO needs help and he's intuitive enough to tell she's female. Our girl RO is so lucky to have two handsome, smart and kind guys falling for her. Don't have SLS as I still prefer RO with CP.

Edit: After locating the original interview (in Korean which I can't understand) with the writer of the novel, I suspect this bit of information could have been misinterpreted due to translation issues.

I agree with friends who tell how CP know that Ro is in envoy's room; it is suspicious ??? why they didn't show that part, maybe they told him that the Envoy was looking for Dancer, and they found out Nam Sam is the dancer, Also LY is acting strange toward RO in the jail. or asking RO  to stay by his side?? The least would be CP knows RO is the dancer, but about the gender maybe not yet maybe Yes,

It's official. I have it bad for MDBC just like CP is helplessly crazy over RO :wub:. I have been playing the ost music nonstop, checking this forum and replaying the next episode preview multiple times while on MC. Usually if I'm out at work, I won't be able to check in here so often as it is too data-intensive. Can't wait for Mon night to be here soon!

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

You don't have to be sorry! :)

Believe me I wish I could say that we won't have Ha Yeon in-between uri OTP but after so many years of watching k-dramas it's bound to happen. But I also know in the end it will be Lee Yeong and Ra On no matter what. So we have to suffer first before we get our beautiful OTP together with a happily ever after. :wub:

Thank for your insightful...interm of K-drama world.:) I think I'm too sensitive and inexperience in this case, I rarely watch drama and k-drama before. I watch drama only because I want something that can heal my soul, if it can't...I always quit. For MDBC, I watch because I love KYJ from her role in TMTETS. And, I start to love PBG since the first episode. I find that MDBC have perfect combination between cast, acting, script, ost and production team. Every single episode of MDBC, so far are amazing, refreshing, entertaining and delightful. I will keep cheering for whatever that gonna happen in the future. With the fact that CP and Raon is the lead roles, I will not worry too much about that girl. Since, I believe in MDBC team. :D

20 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

I'm so happy about the OST so I just want to post an updated list for the OST of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds:wub:

Up-to-date list of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds OST

1. No Sleep – Soyu (Sistar) & Yoo Seung Woo

2. Swallowing My Heart - Sandeul (B1A4)

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds – Gummy

4. Special BGMs (x3) – The Second Moon Band – to be released 12.09.16

5. Fog Way – Singer Ben/Producer B1A4 Jin Young – to be released 13.09.16

6. Baek Ji Young

7. K.Will

8. Beige

9. Sung Shi Kyung 

10. Hwang Chi Yeol 

11. Park Bo Gum

Credit to various sources from twitters & soompi & youtube:wub:

I’m wondering whether it’s Beige or Baek Ji Young who sings the OST for the dance scene hmmm:huh:

omoo omooo Ben, Baek Ji Young, K Will & Sung Shi Kyung will be participating for MDBC OST? Daebak!! I mean the first 3 OST released (Soyou, Sandeul & Gummy) is already that awesome & super catchy. The background music is great too! Clearly the music director has a good taste! :D ;)

moonlight_pc36.jpg

@pyoyong WOW!!!! You and @Bambiina really did a great great job. It must be tiring and stressful to do all those things in a short time but I'm very very happy and proud!!! I promise to pray and visit a shaman so that your efforts will be paid off. Director-nim must see those great works. 

MDBC FIGHTING! MBC FIGHTING! MONDAY-TUESDAY COME FASTER!

Up to now im always thinking how these story will end.if cp and hy getting merried how about raon im sure cp he dont want an idea that raon become her cuncubine maybe just like in drama six flying dragon ssk leaving alone outside the palace.raon leave the palace and start a new life without ly how sad.

@Jillia I know there's gonna be a scene in which the CP will get married but I was expecting to read your post on it..Whyyyyyyyyyy ???:tears: just kidding.

If Sageuk has taught us(avid sageuk watchers) something, its that, there would be that certain 2nd female lead who is there to just destroy and bring the hate. We can't all expect the dram to be fluffy with bunnies and rainbows, expect the angst. And to that I say, BRING IT ON MDBC,I'M READY(I think).

Edit: I watched EP 6 AGAIN(don't judge me y'all) and I was wondering, how did the CP know where Raon was? All we know is that he Bashed into the envoy's suite. What if the CP heard the whole convo behind the door? Raon told Kim hyung about where she would be. He must have followed her and reported to the CP. Some of you might have mentioned it here(still back reading) but I'm tryna point it out.

Archived