[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, diane90 said:

hi

in my last comt I asked " the fortuneteller told to Premier Kim that CP will die young and Yoon Sung will become King " ???

Is it right ?? can someone give me the answer please !!

Nive WE

No. The fortune teller doesn't know who is who. He said one boy who he thought the prince (because that boy was wearing the most splendid clothes) had good face enough to be a royal family but would die young . And one of his friends had no doubt king's face. Then he asked 'The boy who had crane on his hat...' then the prime minister cut his words. So nobody knows what the fortune teller tried to say. It can be either 'The boy was who had crane on his hat' or "Is the boy who had crane on his hat the prince?' Of course the prince Lee Yeong dies young in the real history, but in the novel, Kim Yoon Seung dies earlier than the prince.

• Like 17

Goodddd Morninggg/Afternooon/Evening Chingu-deulllll!! How is everyone in this beautiful beautiful Sunday?? Cuz I'm having a blast just by looking at these new pages.  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can't take this, au, auww auwwww my hearttt. I wish I can spam "like button" for all these videos, pictures and news update!!! SOMEBODY call me back to earth before I sit here all day staring at this thread and forget about everything else... Oopss, Dear Lord not that that forget you, I did go to church today Your Graciousness, just please remind me that I have husband and two small children to attend...but later ....much LATER because I'm sooooooooooo GLUEED to this thread right nowww, GLUEEED I TELL YOU!!

And what do we have hereee, new chingus popping up as well!! Welcomee welcomeee, I applaud for your heroic appearance! THE SILENT DAYS is no more!! And for the rest of you chigus around the world who stilllll reading this silently, no excuseee. I USED to be one of you, but look at me nowww, yapping with this auto finger that move by itself!! Wowww, It's MDBC power I tell you!! SHOW YOURSELF and spread the LUVVVVVV for this drama :lol:

On 9/3/2016 at 8:49 PM, zenya22 said:

@pyoyong hehehe.... I agree with you that the ending will be a happy ending. This period is the 1800s the 19th century so hopefully the belief system is more modern and the belief in prophecies not that influential but even then if Wikepedia will be believed, historically the king never had a second wife but yes his wife was a Kim and was LY's mother which means the writer has already taken the creative liberty to change history to fit the story. (any historians in the forum please feel free to give correct historical data) I think and this is my read only ... that the gist is the telling of the love story of the prince and Ra On and not the change in ruling dynasty or power struggle at least that is my hope. 

My dear chingu, from the day I saw the trailer I always believe that this drama will be happy end *tap my chest* WHOLEHEARTEDLY beyond any doubts!  And IF KBS making this drama ended like Romeo Juliet, Butterfly Lovers, Little Mermaid or ANYTHING like that, I WILL personally SPILL MY GUTS at them writing a protest letter on this  intl@kbs.co.kr  . Listen KBS, I am ARMED with GOOGLETRANSLATE & KRDIC.NAVER.COM and NOT AFRAID to used it!! BEWARE of the WRATH OF RAMPAGING FAN! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *wolf howling sountrack*

Let's see what do you have here.....owwww intresting..

On 9/4/2016 at 0:46 AM, Jillia said:

There is only one reason I can think of why a family would hide the fact they have a daughter. There's is a rule at court that if the crown prince is old enough he is supposed to get engaged and there is a period of time in which ALL noble families have to send their daughters in marriageable age to the palace to undergo a selection procedure. Maybe for whatever reason Ra On's parents didn't want that?

I know this is completely far fetched and we're only 4 episodes in but I like to theorize and I'm so curious about Ra On's family situation. So please bear with me! :)

@Jillia allow me to help you theorize from you trustee sidekicks Watson aka Watpyon aka Me! MWAHAHAHAHA *devilish laugh*

Spoiler

Barking Dude: OTTTT, STOP RIGHT THERE CP! I'm going to KILL you for all the stuff you never did, the ones that happen BEFORE you even born! En guarde! *sword pointing at CP*

CP: :blink:?

Raon: ABUJIII STOPP!!! *standing infront of CP*

CP: :wub: *staring at Raon*

Barking Dude: What??? Who are you??!! I don't have a flimsy son that look like a girl!! MOVE before I kill you too!!

Raon: I'm a girl abuji! Mom says my dad can bark & talk with the dogs. CP told me everything about you! YOU'RE definitely the father who ABANDON me!

Bark Dude turns to Dad: I DIDN'T ABANDON YOU! Your psycho mom dress you up like a boy for NOOO REASON whatsooooever, that's why I CAN'T find you!!

Raon: Mom thinks my girl version is dangerous and she HIT me too!!!

Dad: THAT CRAZY WOMEN!! Howwww many girl in this bloody kingdom anywayy??? ONE??? That's why I left her in that pit hole long ago! Grrrr, I'll deal with her later!! COME TO PAPA MY DAUGHTER

Raon: NOOOO! WHY do I come to you??? CP is much more HANDSOME, NICER, CLEANER & RICHER then you abuji! I'm just going to stand here becfome his meat shield!

CP: :wub::wub::wub: *zooming at raon even more*

Dad: YOU COME TO PAPA THIS INSTANT AND LET ME KILL CP!

Raon: OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Dad: Hmmppphhh, alright! You win CP!! I rather have my daugther and KILL that crazy wife instead!

Raon: Thanks abuji, but that's not gonna cut it. You STILL OWE ME 16 years of NORMAL life!

Dad: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! I'll let you merry CP & make grandkids for me ASAP so I can play and bark with my new puppies! GOT THAT CP??!

CP: I agree with your suggestion abunim :wub::wub: *still zooming in at Raon*

Dad: REALLY??? You AGREED???!! *OMOOO I'm going to be in law with ROYAL FAMILY! Goodbye slumdog life, hellooooooooooo PALACE! YEHAWWWW *gangnam dance*tumblr_makp0qFV551rggl3xo1_500.gif

CP: Raon darling, can we move somewhere else? I can't concentrate my loving stares with your dad doing all these weird dance..

Raon: Ya, lets go prepare for our wedding so my dad can TAKE A BATH! GOSSSSH, smells like dead skunk here! SOMEBODY we need a BIGGER BLOWER!! HELPP

Raon & CP hugging each other :wub::confounded::wub:

Director: OOOOOHH MAIIIIIIIIIII GATTTTTTTTTTT!!! WAT DE HEEK HAPPPEENN HE....*Hoeeek* :astonished:  EVACUATE, EVACUATE PALIIIII NOWWWWWW

To Be Continue

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................*choke*

• Like 10

@shynaz & @saturn

thank you so much for giving me the answer

ah, I have one idea : ... if ; it's not only the CP  and Yoon Sung falling for Raon but there's once more ???!!

.......... the Princess :lol:

bc she falls for the person who wrote love letters right ?? and who did it hahahahahahaha

it'll be fun

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

So I was wondering could it be that Ra On actually comes from a noble family??

I rewatched episode 4 (don't judge me! ;)) and I saw the scene again where young Ra On puts on her mother's (?) clothes. And I noticed they were living under poor circumstances but the clothes Ra On put on look like from a noble family. The hanbok is made of silk.

Hide contents

So could it be that Ra On is coming from a noble family? A yangban family? And if so why did they end up in a poor social situation? Did they commit a crime?

Could it be they tried to hide Ra On AND the fact she's a girl?

There is only one reason I can think of why a family would hide the fact they have a daughter. There's is a rule at court that if the crown prince is old enough he is supposed to get engaged and there is a period of time in which ALL noble families have to send their daughters in marriageable age to the palace to undergo a selection procedure. Maybe for whatever reason Ra On's parents didn't want that?

I know this is completely far fetched and we're only 4 episodes in but I like to theorize and I'm so curious about Ra On's family situation. So please bear with me! :)

not sure if someone replied to your post. im still on page 138 and will continue backreading after this. :D

anyways, i also noticed the same thing. it's already shown twice in the drama that ra on has to keep looking like a boy, to the extent that her mom was telling her she's not a girl. its heartbreaking because we could see how much she must have loved to be girly. my guess is, maybe her parents or family are part of that rebellion which the king often dreams about. just a wild guess. 

@saturn.

Yes, the face reader knew who the Prnce was

In the conversation the PM asked:" Did you see" and the face reader answers: "yes, I have looked thoroughly into he Crown Prince physiognomy." He then says good things about the CP having the grace of the royal family and says he will die young. It would make sense that the PM would ask a face reader to read a specific person's face. It just happened that he was able to read the face of another boy who had a strong aura. 

The face reader goes ahead to tell about the other boy with the crane hat that he has the face of a king however he did not say anything about that boy's dying young since the PM interrupted and threatened him. But more importantly I think, the writer left that tidbit of information out so the viewers will be kept guessing especially for those who have not read the novel.  

• Like 7

Spoiler Alert

I might be totally wrong but I read on some blog site that Ra On's family were believed to be traitors. So it could be that she is from a wealthy family but was disguised as a poor boy to protect her life.

Anyway I don't know how accurate this is. Might all be speculation but seems plausible. Those who have read the webtoon will probably have a better idea. But again not sure how closely they are sticking to the novel.

• Like 12

haven't visited this thread for days now ... there's so much update already...woah this thread is gettin fast... and a lot of people were already joining this thread... I'm happy that this drama is getting a lot of attention now... well it should've been like that even from the start... they really deserve all of this...I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode ... another episode to swoon for... 26iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

hope this time their loveline will progress... 15 Charming dog emoji gifs emoticons

• Like 12

Hi there!

I've been glued all weekends to this thread. Lucky enough, a lot of insightful/funny/creative posts which occupies my time, as well as re-watching again and again episode 3 and 4 hehe.. Thanks to all contributors, really appreciate your time and effort :)

Anyway, would like to share some opinion from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-moon-lovers-moonlight-drawn-by.html

Quoting from DWVCVG:

"That dance scene wow. Kim Yoo Jung just mesmerized me. No lines pure expressional acting.

The acting is the key why MDBC is working for me. On paper it sounds like a romance teen drama with sageuk setting and pretty eye candy leads. The gender bender cliché plot has been there many times and the cinematography looked cheap compared to Scarlet Heart Ryeo. The focus was on the characters and romance with less political plot. Very much disadvantages for a sageuk. I originally only watched because I’m a big fan of Kim Yoo Jung.

After 4 episodes I can pretty much tell that MDBC is a character driven drama. Which means slow pace and not much action developments. And that kind of drama is only enjoyable when you have actors who can pull you emotionally in with their performances and make you feel with their characters.

Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung are both so natural in their acting that they take you along into the drama. I don’t feel like they acting a character I feel like they just are the characters. It’s all so natural and subtle when they switch from one emotion to another in spans of seconds. Their acting matches so well together that you get an incredible chemistry..."

Yes this is it! I love the comment and i agree with it. Should lesser skilled actors took the part, it might not have the same quality effect we are experiencing now. So I really thank the casting director, because on top of quality script, the actors are adding more depth to the layered characters and explosive chemistry between them. And, thank you to the whole actors, special shout out to both leads for giving us such beautiful performances!

Hoping to even better episodes in future!

• Like 18

Started watching this drama..I think these are my golden months..back to back 2 good shows I'm watching..I've got another drama to watch after 'W two world" yayyy!!!

I hope the crown prince finds out later about the girl cause I don't want the fun to end that soon!!

P.S. I'm a little behind as I've joined the thread late it's already on 143 page..so can anyone tell me where do I get the Ost of the dance segment or give me a link where I can get it from..loved the music!!! 

• Like 9

On 04/09/2016 at 3:31 PM, JCWfanSR said:

Started watching this drama..I think these are my golden months..back to back 2 good shows I'm watching..I've got another drama to watch after 'W two world" yayyy!!!

I hope the crown prince finds out later about the girl cause I don't want the fun to end that soon!!

P.S. I'm a little behind as I've joined the thread late it's already on 143 page..so can anyone tell me where do I get the Ost of the dance segment or give me a link where I can get it from..loved the music!!! 

They haven't released the OST yet (hopefully they'll do soon I'm dying to listen) but I've made an mp3 for the dance segment here if you want :D

• Like 8

@saaraahaanaa Welcome! Hope you can have fun with us here ^^

It's true that Bo Gum and Yoo Jung is heart of this show but there is very thoughtful production team behind it who actually cares what viewers want. Bo Gum was offered for the part because he was first choice of the fans of web novel. And when Kim Yoo Jung was announced to be female lead fans rejoiced once again. PD himself said at first he was skeptical because of outdated plot but found interactions fun so they worked on each characters charm. As a result of mutual understanding between fans, cast and production team we can enjoy watching this drama hopefully till the very end. :wub: 

Lol PD nim

gXXaDQ.jpg

Cr DC moonlight

• Like 16