[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

The offender from yesterday tries to bribe him with a car and hyungnim tries to convince BSI to accept it. BSi starts laughing and leaves (without the car key and related documents). Hyungnim follows him and tries to convince him and BSI tells him the offender is an idiot/jerk but hnyungnim tells him it's okay. He tells him to come back and enjoy the meal but BSI  is not willing to. He tells his hyungnim this is not right before leaving.

BSI gets a call and next he meets with his friend again. They are walking into an loan sharks office. Cue to all the cameos of todays episodes at once and commercials following suit...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sung Il is - as it seems - working again. He is together with the Person he had a drink with - as I know now - Park Deok Bae. Seems like a friend or at least a good comrade.

They enter a Room and here are our special Guest waiting. scene from the Preview.

The Atmosphere in the Room just telling me a Fight lies ahead - and I was right. :D

But just short - than they eat together and I again need to know what they are talking about...

Sooo lucky..  this is getting live recap from @Lady_Fay and @Mau_Cherry  I lurvs you guys!

Well... wow that's quick! we got JD story. So we get to see his side.   So he visits his father in jail. We dunno why yet.  Could be that something happened during the financial crisis.

Jung Do meets Mi Joo

And Sung Il is on a Street Market - asking for a Person. Someone told him to follow and they brought him to a scary Place. Poor People on the Floor and Man sharpening there Knifes. It is a Slaughterhouse in a Chamber. In a Situation like that I would run for my life. But he meets this Man and they talking. Looks like he really tries to get taxes from him??? Whatever he said - the Man found it very funny and asked his Mans to bring Sung Il out... as I said - again I need subs. Sung Il asked to wait - and tries to argument.

Words are not helping - I can sense something... :D

BSI's friend tells the mad men to get some food but instead they approach him - cut to some fighting scene within which the sharks seem to loose as the next scene is the loan shark bosses offering food to BSI and his friend. They enjoy noodles. Okay it seems like that friend tries to get some information on active con-man. BSI leaves early and the others ask what is wrong with him.

YJD is back at the car sales market and looks around. He tests cara after car and ends with a silver one. BSI is at a market and asks for someone at a stall. One man tells him to follow and they end up going to the cellar - I don't have a good feeling about that. The cellar is used as buthcery and everyone is wielding some big knives. BSI starts to feel uncomfortable at this place as averyone is staring at him. He takes a seat and waits for the guy he searched for. Why do I have the feeling that this guy is a loan shark to and that BSI tries to get a loan. Everyone is laughing at him and the guy asks him some questions before telling his man to kick him out. They suround BSI but he wrestles free. The others think he is a joke but he takes off his glasses and grabs the guys collar. And now he others are afraid of him and try to hide - so funny...

Hihi - I was right . Sung Il is not the nice Guy anymore - and all those strong People turns out to be puppies.

2 hours ago, jongski said:

Sooo lucky..  this is getting live recap from @Lady_Fay and @Mau_Cherry  I lurvs you guys!

Well... wow that's quick! we got JD story. So we get to see his side.   So he visits his father in jail. We dunno why yet.  Could be that something happened during the financial crisis.

Seeing In Suks Eyes teary is a torture... to me at last...

I´m not as good as Lady Fay - but I wanted to be of help too...

As I see it right now - Sung Il wanted to get a File - and to get this he had to help his Friend - warning - i can be wrong about it...

But Police is now there and the puppies where catched. But Sung Il have a chat with his Friend again - and he got a File. Can it be that he tries to catch Jung Do... I guess..

I missed something - Jung Do is in a Fast Food Restaurant - watching something or someone - that´s what I missed. He sees the Kids on the Table. The little Boy seems to count the little Money in his Hand. Jung Do goes to the Table - eats one Chip and strokes the Head of the Boy for a Moment.

Question - why is it so hot to watch this Man get dressed up?

Jung Do needs to change his Image - he buys a suit and wears Glasses. And he looks just too great.

When he leaves the Shop a Woman sees him and she seems to know him.

BSI meets with his friend again and gives him some papers. Friend explains a certain raid and we see the described scene unfolding. Friend gives the seized files to BSI who looks at them and finds someone on the list he knows. He asks why this person is on there.

Cut to YJD who reads in his instruction manual and flashes back to his time in jail and how they came up with the fraud scheme. Ah he observes the hyungnim that tried to get BSI accepting the bribe. NExt we see him going for a shopping sprea (why do I think he didn't pay for the stuff) and changing into a suit.

We flash to hyungnim back at his department in the city hall throwing a verbal fit and one of his female workers earing the brunt. He doesn't seem to be satisfied with the files she prepared and he insults her before assaulting her by kicking her into the backside (that's sexual harrassment by the way).

YJD is meeting with hyungnim to set up the next scheme in their plan to get revenge for chairman. YJD is well informed about hyungnims lifestyle and asks him whether that's okay. Hyungnim tries to sweettalk his way out of it but YJD is the better sweettalker here. Hyungnim falls for it.

Jung Do has a new Victim - and this Time I love it!!!!

It´s the Man who tries to made Sung Il getting the Bribe.

He visit him in the Office and has a good Talk with him - ahh that way of talking... soft and warm ... be carefull...

Missed something again - sorry - writing or watching...

Park Deok Bae is in the Car - he calls Sung Il on Work and he is in a hurry now to leave.

Jugn Do in the Hotel - talking on the Phone - Sung Il in the Car - on his Way - I guess he knows where he stays...

Sung Ils Honey calls

YJD is back at his appartment and gets the scheme running. He makes some more calls.

BSI's friend is in the car and gets a call. He calls BSI to tell him the good news (maybe that they found a lead to YJD) and BSI immediately runs out.

YJD is still in his appartment on his phone and checks all his fake documents. BSI is in a car driving when his wife cals but he tells her he is busy and hangs up on her. But she calls back (seems like she found out about the missing money).

JYD is still at the phone getting dressed and gets ready to leave. He leaves the phone behind. BSI is not there yet when YJD leaves. YJD enters the lift when BSI arrives in front of the appartment building. YJD leaves when BSI comes running in. He runs into YJD and knocks his cell down, but at first he does not recognize him. But then he seems to make the connection...

Commercials again...

Sung Il don´t know how Jung Do looks - he is searching for him in the Hotellobby - and Jung Do is there on his way out.

They run into each other by Mistake and when Sung Il appologiesed he recognized Jugn Do  as the one who asked for Fire. Of course - Papa Bear can count one and one - and the Hunt starts....

My question though is who in the office collected a bribe from the Chairman and used Sung Il's name to do so, because there is no way I can believe that Sung Il actually collected a bribe. The man is too focused on the straight and narrow and I don't think he's actually the one who took the bribe. Maybe that's the avenue that would bond him and Jung Do together. I just want them all to get started so all those tax evaders can fall, starting with that annoying Man Jin Seok. Hate the guy and his smug face. 

This Friend Deok Bae is very usefull - after a Hunt you have to see with your own Eyes - its Fun - Jung Do managed to escape with his new Car (Min Joo brought it). But Sung Il did not gave up and he managed to see the licence plate.

In a Moment we could though Jung Do is gone - Deok Bae is there with a Car too - and he is Police - he calls for help - with the Information of the License Plate - and the Hunt start again - now with Cars.

BSI recognizes YJD voice. YJD tries to run and BSI follows suit. BSI chases him troughout the streets and actually he is ratehr fit but than he falls over a bench. YJD thinks he made it and turns to laugh at him but BSI starts running again. But YJD reaches his new car while BSI tries to catch a view on his plate number.

Finally BSI's friend arrives in his car and tells BSI to enter. BSI gives him the plate number and he asks all police units in the area to look for the car while they give a chase. (Impressive car chase scene). YJD changed the car but BSI still recognized him and now they follow a blach car instead. YJD is chased by at least 5 cars and some police get in front of him and try to get him lower his spead. He bumbs into them and twirls around. Meanwhile he is surrounded by police cars but YJD is not giving up. Instead he drives straight towards BSI and his friend who is not afraid but drives towards YJD as well. No it's who is turning first and it'S YJD who gets into an accident and is arrested.

I love the Chasing Scenes - Fast - freaky - and the Winner is Sung Il - at first -

But Jung Do is fearless and he is crazy anoth to start the Car again - with full speed - a Duel between Deok Bae (who is crazy too - just to mention it - I start to like him!)

In the End Jung Do gets in an Accident - and they could catch him.

The Talk on the Policestation seems to be very interesting - but of course I coult not understand. Jung Do again seems to be so confident - he smiles a lot - but when they tried to bring him out - he stopped them - and I guess he made an offer. Whatever he said - he got full attention.

Sung Il was with his Friend in the Bathhouse - or something like that - talking.

And we are back in the Office with the Team. I need to know the Names ot those who are more Powerful there - and can order Sung Il around. because the Game of Office Politics starts again. Sung Il don´t look amused. Seems like they still try to let him forget about that big Fish Jin Seok - or other - to forget to get the taxes from the rich Persons.

Wait - I have to watch - importend - the Past

Archived