[Drama 2016] 38 Task Force (Squad 38) / 38사기동대 / Special eps (8/12) @11 PM KST (OCN)

Guest phi3nk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phi3nk

7 minutes trailer. DAEBAK!!!!! 

https://web.facebook.com/mediatreeco/videos/1714335968833409/?_rdr

Can't wait.

I like the car scene. Pumping my adrenaline. Curious what will be on the real screen. I hope the execution would be excellent, coz it's been a long time i didn't see kdrama with full of adrenaline. 

Based on this schedule, there will be different time broadcasting between OCN and TVN.

ClDS2uXUkAEQQMP.jpg

Make sure to write on your note (hehe...)

Ep.1 (6/17) OCN 11 PM KST & TVN 11.30 PM KST

Ep.2 (6/18) OCN 11 PM KST & (6/19) TVN 1 AM KST

Guest phi3nk

BTS car scene. I think they use new technology here.

Untitled-1.jpg?type=w1200

OCN-38-%BB%E7%B1%E2%B5%BF%B4%EB_2%C8%AD-

160522_26_0647.jpg?type=w1200

The rest pictures are here

Another update from OCN official blog : 

Introducing team of squad 38 http://m.blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220738095779

Pictures of behind the presscon and live interview 

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4480171&memberNo=1005482&template=modal

DSC01331_1.JPG?type=w1200

Squad 38 Fightiiing!!!!

Guest phi3nk

funnygifsbox.com 2016 06 14 18 41 15 31 The funny fire rabbit emoji gifsfunnygifsbox.com 2016 06 14 18 41 15 31 The funny fire rabbit emoji gifsfunnygifsbox.com 2016 06 14 18 41 15 31 The funny fire rabbit emoji gifs

YAYYYYY!!!! TONIGHT!! Finally....

I can't wait any longer. 18 21 39 Funny free rabbit emotions gifs  I read so many good review from them who'd watched the premiere.   08 27 39 Funny free rabbit emotions gifs

Oooh I'm gonna buy snack and coke tonight. My weekend will be full of blessing, No more going to cinema at midnight for next two months, haha... and blessed of my wallet, yuhuuuu....

ClIAxP2UYAAO0bY.jpg

Right now I need to cool down a bit and saving my energy. Sometimes the excitement make you feel tired. 

As promised - I´m back right in Time - I will be here when it starts. I will try to watch it on Air today. Hope to have great recapers here and maybe someone who can translate.

I´m really excited....

Thanx a lot for all the Pictures, Videos, Informations... I can´t check everything - but what I saw - just made me wait with more impatience.

I need some Crime now - And here is the stuff with the Potential to become my new Drug! teehee crazy rabbit

Finally, it's D-Day. Really have high hopes for this show. Hope it keeps all of us hooked and gives us the opportunity to analyze every little detail of the story without forgetting to balance it with a nice dose of witty humor.

By the way, does anyone know whether there are any streaming links for OCN? Cause on my plattforms they have any other Korean station except OCN. Otherwise I hope my tvN links work and I will just watch it with delay.

Anyone here who will be able to do live-recaps? That would be great...

See you all later..

Countdown until ep 1

6h 22min (OCN)

6h 52min (tvN)

@Mau_Cherry TGIF! ha ha we;re waiting as as well. I got my crunchy cheddar jalapenos. and my soda pop! woooohh.  Waiting  for you and other chingus to recap because.... I can only understand English. SIG the con man Jane Yeong Do. :wub:

@phi3nk we excited or what? ha ha ha. I know you are. SIG in suit. SIG being glib and damn cutie pie charming.

@kdramafan43v3r I know you're watching OHY but come check this one out. I  always like your pov with every drama

21 minutes ago, jongski said:

@Mau_Cherry TGIF! ha ha we;re waiting as as well. I got my crunchy cheddar jalapenos. and my soda pop! woooohh.  Waiting  for you and other chingus to recap because.... I can only understand English. SIG the con man Jane Yeong Do. :wub:

@phi3nk we excited or what? ha ha ha. I know you are. SIG in suit. SIG being glib and damn cutie pie charming.

@kdramafan43v3r I know you're watching OHY but come check this one out. I  always like your pov with every drama

Chingu - I can only discribe what I see too - I just tried to do recaps as a Helper two times since today. And I can only watch TVN - have no Link for OCN - a pitty.

Just noticed that with the delay that will mean - maybe I can´t even watch on Air today because I promised to do a volantary Job today. And on my Spot of the World - the Drama will be on Air in the Afternoon. Middle of the Night would be better - I would be at home for sure.

Ahhh - thats frustrating. If someone have an OCN Link - I need it too - like this I could watch. If there is noone doing the recaps I would try to help out again - but as I said - I can´t understand korean. I wish I could. And I´m a bit afraid that for a Crime Show - we need to understand the words to get what is going on. Sentence like - they are now in Jail and they are talking . will not really be helpfull to get the Story.

Oh gosh - I have to get used to new korean Names - and so many - again.... But I will endure it :D

Guest phi3nk

New stills

ClI3ZDyUgAEMF63.jpg

ClI3bXCUgAA9JNf.jpg

The rest are in http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4487166&memberNo=1005482

I know you are as excited as me. OCN is a cable and until now i haven't found the site yet except using software. So I'm going to watch Tvn. huhuhu..... I don't know if I'll recap yet coz my English is terrible. But I def will post the screencaps.

Guest phi3nk

UP10TION's Sunyoul, Jinhoo, and Bitto to sing the theme song for an upcoming drama!

up10tion-sunyoul_1466141627_af_org.jpg

You'll be able to hear UP10TION's Sunyoul, Jinhoo, and Bitto at the end of every thrilling drama episode very soon! 

The three UP10TION members will be singing the ending theme song to upcomingOCN drama '38 Police Squad', starring Seo In Guk and Girls' Generation'sSooyoung! The track, titled "Run", will bring each episode of '38 Police Squad' to a close beginning on June 17.

"Run" is said to be a song as thrilling and exhilarating as the drama itself, so make sure to keep your ears open for it as you tune in to '38 Police Squad'!

src : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/up10tions-sunyoul-jinhoo-and-bitto-to-sing-the-theme-song-for-an-upcoming-drama

Guest dramacf

@jongski Of course, I'm excited to watch this! I've been waiting for this for so long. Keep on crossing my fingers (and toes!) it won't suck cos Vampire Detective failed me and I had to drop it.  I want this drama to be OCN's highest rated drama cos I seriously love the cast.

Woohoo, it's nice seeing familiar names here! I haven't been on a forum for so long so it's pretty nice to be back (and to spazz with you guys)! 

There is one thing that I am surprised that this show will be airing on tvn as well? :o

Guest phi3nk

MDS Interview 

Papa Bear Ahjusii, Love yaaa... He's so funny, forgot that he is Baek Sung Il right now.

Archived