[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

Thanks @kentangbakar for the article!!

He doesn't know that he becomes a sexy icon. But, He know that he is not that good looking and well built....... ehmm.., perhaps he has to visit soompi thread on Jo Jung Suk.. so he know how much he is adored now for being good looking and well built!!!

But it's true that it's his acting that makes him a "sexy icon". His acting in JI is a masterpiece, and so is GHJ's!

That's why it's so hard to move on from JI. I'm trying to watch other shows now but the feelings are not the same... I feel like JI left an unfilled hole in my heart :tears:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mintea18 hehe, what I meant is that he is now known also as good looking and well built, as also sexy icon. so he has to know that now. although I hope he maintains his personality despite his increased popularity. And it's true his acting score 100% in JI! I am in the same state with you anyway. Do not have mood to start new drama now. Ottoke....

Awww guys, we can look forward to the end-year award show (pls walk together at the red carpet JJS/GHJ!) and Dramabeans Award! I especially like to hear their podcasts and listen to them talking about my favorite dramas.

I'm already in a half retired-from-kdrama mode since JI ended. There wouldn't be another drama like this for another 10 years maybe? So I'm just looking forward to every little JJS here and there (and his new movie) until his next drama! =P

20 hours ago, soulgirl012 said:

Hihi, this bgm wasn't released with the others in the official OST. If it is especially made for this drama, I doubt you can find the full version anywhere. Sorry~

ohhh, because in the ost list it seems like  i cant find the bgm. So, this means that, the bgm is not released eh? or is the bgm actually from the other drama??

3 hours ago, Najru said:

ohhh, because in the ost list it seems like  i cant find the bgm. So, this means that, the bgm is not released eh? or is the bgm actually from the other drama??

It's weird that it didn't get released with the others. If anything I hear that instrumental more than the others. Maybe it isn't their original score. 

Just now, noviphoenix said:

JI airing in America now.... they have a lot of fans there since JI... wow.... i hope they can go to America together

Hi everybody, new in this thread, but I had seen yours comments about this beatiful drama every day, thanks for the information :). About this, they had a lot of fans before JI , therefore this drama was popular for the American continent too. Gong Hyo Jin is very famous for Master's Sun and It´s Okey, it´s Love; Jo Jung Suk for Oh My Ghost and Go Kyung Pyo for Reply 1988. I love this drama, for me, is the best than I have seen in my 5 years in this kdrama´s world. I'm from South America, and many of my friends saw this drama in emission (as me).

Greetings :D 

-Sorry for my poor english xd 

Thanks @kyakyari ;) .. About our couple, they was nominees at Asian Artist Awards of yesteday (well, in my country still is November 17). Gong Hyo Jin was nominated in the category "Best Female Artist Awards"  and Jo Jung Suk in the category "Best Male Artist Awards" , I don`t know about Go Kyung Pyo . Sadly, they didn't win, but I hope much awards in SBS Awards 2016 .

Credits: Youtube

GKP thanking his senior.

Ko Kyeong-pyo, "I dream of a society where people are respected"

Actor Ko Kyeong-pyo recently starred in the SBS drama "Incarnation of Jealousy".

He played as Ko Jeong-won in the drama and was claimed to have been 're-found' ever since his part in the drama "Answer Me 1988".

Ko Kyeong-pyo said, "I am happy that Ko Jeong-won is so popular. It's all thanks to Jo Jeong-seok and Kong Hyo-jin".

"There are some sexually discriminative lines in the drama but that was all to point out what the society really is. I hope women can spread out and play bigger roles in the society".

Spoiler

"I my teacher once asked where the center of body pressure was and I answered eyes or head or the heart but she said 'where it hurts'. She said our daily lives revolve around where we hurt the most and it was impressive. If someone in the family is in pain, everyone else's lives revolved around that person. In society, we should do the same thing".

"I think it will be better if the majority understands the minor and each side work to comfort each other. The minority needs to be respected. This lesson gave me another aspect on life".

"I also found out that women have it harder than men in this society. I was ashamed to hear that. There also should be better welfare for those who work in places that can't be seen like street cleaners and firemen. We need them".

"I wasn't this interested in social matters but recently I've taken a good look at it and I plan to know more".

He plans on taking a break before he starts to work again.

http://www.hancinema.net/ko-kyeong-pyo-i-dream-of-a-society-where-people-are-respected-100600.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

17 hours ago, mariarodrihuer1 said:

Thanks @kyakyari ;) .. About our couple, they was nominees at Asian Artist Awards of yesteday (well, in my country still is November 17). Gong Hyo Jin was nominated in the category "Best Female Artist Awards"  and Jo Jung Suk in the category "Best Male Artist Awards" , I don`t know about Go Kyung Pyo . Sadly, they didn't win, but I hope much awards in SBS Awards 2016 .

truly, i am not really care about who get award since i think they choose the winner just based on who is the most popular at that time, not based on their quality...

If you are interested in JI bluray\DVD participate in the Demand Survey from the JI team. Info here: https://www.instagram.com/jiltoodvd/

Please share this info

I've never participated in a demand survey before, but this drama is too good. Hopefully it will have many bts, ngs, deleted scenes and English subtitles. btw how does this work and how much does it usually cost in USD? I have no idea.

I am rewatching as well. On ep 2 where the scene of drunken Nari with the crop top, Hwa Shin said he never curious about her. Later on the final ep, he told her what the fortune teller said, that he would always be curious about her forever. What a nice twist...omagah can hardly move on. JI stucks on my mind and heart :wub:

Archived