[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

A little OT, but you need to watch the good, older J-dramas. Nowadays, the rom-coms don't cut it, but back in the 90s and early 2000s, there was skinship aplenty and people knew how to kiss right.

I agree. Back then Japanese dramas definitely had better leading men, who actually knew how to kiss. Ahem Takuya Kimura. Lol. 

Jo is one of the few leading men who knows how the kiss his ladies. He makes it sensual and...you know...*insert 19+ sign* Lmao. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched those old dramas the ones with Takuya are okay and he is good but it is not only about kissing it is about the general body language . Take Dekichatta Kekkon or Densha Otoko the extreme uncomfortable actions made watching these dramas painful. The parents showed hardly any affection which I am not faulting as it is in their culture to be so but things have changed and you can see this but there is hardly any natural movements in the dramas even now. The thing I like about Jealousy Incarnate is how natural their everyday actions and touching is. I am not sure if I am coming across well but even if you have a lot of skinship if it looks awful and scripted and forced it is just as bad. The older Japanese dramas while they had some amazing writing and stories lacked in this area considerably and that is what I was trying to convey. I still love anime and reading translated Japanese novels and I do understand that their culture is different but having witnessed the acting capability of other actors and actresses I am just disappointed that the dramas haven't made progress in this area. I do love watching the Japanese dramas as they have some of the best writing and this is not a put down on the dramas at all but rather a personal observation and a wish on my part.

6 hours ago, hyall said:

I have watched those old dramas the ones with Takuya are okay and he is good but it is not only about kissing it is about the general body language . Take Dekichatta Kekkon or Densha Otoko the extreme uncomfortable actions made watching these dramas painful. The parents showed hardly any affection which I am not faulting as it is in their culture to be so but things have changed and you can see this but there is hardly any natural movements in the dramas even now. The thing I like about Jealousy Incarnate is how natural their everyday actions and touching is. I am not sure if I am coming across well but even if you have a lot of skinship if it looks awful and scripted and forced it is just as bad. The older Japanese dramas while they had some amazing writing and stories lacked in this area considerably and that is what I was trying to convey. I still love anime and reading translated Japanese novels and I do understand that their culture is different but having witnessed the acting capability of other actors and actresses I am just disappointed that the dramas haven't made progress in this area. I do love watching the Japanese dramas as they have some of the best writing and this is not a put down on the dramas at all but rather a personal observation and a wish on my part.

Exactly why we love NR and HS because they bring life to Kdrama couples!!

Fancam of JJS clapping along to PSY singing "Entertainer 연예인" at the tvN10 Festival.  What must be going through JJS's mind then knowing he'll be singing this as HS's wedding song?  Love JJS/JSH/Nurse's rendition so very much :wub:

8 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Fancam of JJS clapping along to PSY singing "Entertainer 연예인" at the tvN10 Festival.  What must be going through JJS's mind then knowing he'll be singing this as HS's wedding song?  Love JJS/JSH/Nurse's rendition so very much :wub:

Waaahh this video makes me smile. This song really garnered lots of positive vibes. I bet he is so excited thinking that it's a fave song mostly by celebrities in korea. I should say I also Like his version cause a lot of emotions were put into it when he sang it in JI. Thinking that finally hwa shin and nari will have their happily ever after.:D

6 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Wowee....excellent MV of some of the most beautiful scenes of our beloved couple!  Love it. Any idea how we can download Daum video? :P

I just uploaded the video to utube... Hope the owner doesnt mind :sweatingbullets: This video is too good to not be shared :D

Miss them so muchh :cry::bawling:

Hello, may i know what is the background music when hwashin asked na ri whether she can do or not the part 2 live broadcast? please, i have been searching the bgm for daysszz sobsss

the bgm starts at 0.58 or 1.00 haha does  anybody knows it?

2 hours ago, Najaa Ruwida said:

Hello, may i know what is the background music when hwashin asked na ri whether she can do or not the part 2 live broadcast? please, i have been searching the bgm for daysszz sobsss

the bgm starts at 0.58 or 1.00 haha does  anybody knows it?

Hihi, this bgm wasn't released with the others in the official OST. If it is especially made for this drama, I doubt you can find the full version anywhere. Sorry~

JoJungSuk Interview.

Jo Jung Suk Reveals How Gummy Feels About His Love Scenes

Actor Jo Jung Suk recently sat down for an interview after the end of his drama “Don’t Dare to Dream(Jealousy Incarnate).”

In the November 16 interview, he was asked about his ideal love life. In response, he said, “I don’t have any ideals like that in love.”

The interviewer also complimented him on his chemistry with Gong Hyo Jin, saying the two actors felt like a real couple. “I feel good when I hear that,” Jo Jung Suk said. “It’s acting, but when people feel like it’s real and think, ‘I want to do that too,’ it’s a good feeling. I hope that Gong Hyo Jin and I did a good job.”

Finally, he was asked whether his girlfriend, the singer Gummy, ever got jealous of the love scenes in his work. “She doesn’t get jealous,” he answered. “She knows very well how much of it is acting.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/jo-jung-suk-reveals-gummy-feels-love-scenes/

Jo Jeong-seok, "Competition? I heard I was sexy"

This year's hottest actor is no other than Jo Jeong-seok from "Incarnation of Jealousy".

He was interviewed on the 16th and he said he was so happy these days when we mentioned his popularity.

"I am living the best days of my life. I was too busy to realize it but now that I'm going around here and there for the movie, I feel welcomed wherever I go. I was surprised".

His new movie "Brother" was already filmed before he started "Incarnation of Jealousy". "I'm happy I can meet the audience in such a good atmosphere. I hope the drama and the movie inflicts good energy on everyone".

We asked what his competitiveness is and he said, "Just working hard".

"I was so surprised to hear that I was a 'sexy icon'. I am not good looking nor well built so I can't believe they will say that about me".

"I just did my best and I guess that's what made them think I was sexy. I feel proud and grateful".

"An actor should love his face and the various emotions that can come out from it. I am happy to hear that I've got a good face for an actor".

http://www.hancinema.net/jo-jeong-seok-competition-i-heard-i-was-sexy-100571.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Actress Seo Ji-hye Apologizes for Unintentional Spoiler through SNS Photo

Actress Seo Ji-hye revealed her deepest apologies for her unintentional spoiler for the drama, "Incarnation of Jealousy".

She revealed during the wrap-up interview for the drama that she made a mistake without knowing it.

"Honestly that was not the script but a prop that was placed on top of the news briefing table. That's why I didn't realize that it was actually the script. I truly apologize to all the fan", said Seo.

"I apologize, although it was unintentional. I am not used to using social media but it is the only way to closely interact with fans", she added.

Previously, she had posted a photo online during a shoot which also had the script of actor Jo Jeong-seok. The photo has since then been deleted.

http://www.hancinema.net/actress-seo-ji-hye-apologizes-for-unintentional-spoiler-through-sns-photo-100540.html

--will share if found more interview--

I saw GHJ and GKP interviews but all in hangul

Archived