[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

This is one drama I loved at first, but started to go downhill when the two main leads turned out to be nothing but selfish people who didn't know the meaning of friendship or loyalty. They made the lead female nothing but a cheater and the male lead a jerk. I know a lot of people loved this drama, but it went down hill when she went for the selfish jerk over the guy who truly did everything he could to help her advance her career and build her confidence. He didn't put her down in front of others like the selfish jerk she chose. Not sure what the message of this drama is supposed to be. 

I love both of the leads and can't wait until their next drama.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/30/2017 at 11:05 AM, lclarakl said:

This is one drama I loved at first, but started to go downhill when the two main leads turned out to be nothing but selfish people who didn't know the meaning of friendship or loyalty. The made the lead female nothing but a cheater and the male lead a jerk. I know a lot of people loved this drama, but it went down hill when she went for the selfish jerk over the guy who truly did everything he could to help her advance her career and build her confidence. He didn't put her down in front of others like the selfish jerk she chose. Not sure what the message of this drama is supposed to be. 

I love both of the leads and can't wait until their next drama.

I ABSOLUTELY love this drama to the core, one of my absolute fav's, if not my fav, but I completely agree with you. I was turned off by the whole two-timing thing. However, the cast did such a wonderful job! Although the characters and the plot was unlikable in the end I still really enjoyed the drama because of the cast. 

Archived