[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out this video of Hwashin, very well done. Makes me want to watch him all over again :wub:

cr: 귤쟁이 

1 minute ago, Ihjj said:

Lol. That last kneel was probably adlib from Jungsukie. 

It would have been fitting for Hwashin, the King of Grand Gesture :wub: but the final product is nice too

39 minutes ago, Ihjj said:

Oh how I love this guy!! 

Hahahaha..

I only started noticing him @Oh My Ghost! After that, it was "Youth Over Flowers TVN Variety show", and now .. totally charmed by him! What type of spell did he cast on us? Its uncurable :P

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Guys, I found this clip on DC. Seems like this is how the ending scene was supposed to be! But apparently there was an unexpected incident that happened while they were broadcasting the episode haha.

So the scene where Hwashin looked at his ring and both of them burst into laughter was not supposed to be broadcast. I think that scene was ad-libbed by JJS and GHJ. That makes the ending scene even sweeter xD

@mintea18 aahhh shoot, this video is blocked in my country!!  Any other site to view this video? 

Edit : Thanks for the link, @hoshi_no_uta

The final episode must have been shot and edited in such a hurry that there're so many "weird" moments such as the ending credits with JJS and GHJ suddenly appearing in between the two ending shots at the newsroom!  Love it nonetheless :heart:

Really hope that the wedding song "Entertainer" and noraebang song "Wrongful Encounter" sung by JJS will be released as part of the OST compilation. 

Missing lil' brother-in-law Beomie as well :(

ul3nary.gif

cr: as tagged

26 minutes ago, hoshi_no_uta said:

Regarding the broadcast incident, I think part of the last 4 minute of ep24 was cut out accidentally. You may take a look here at the originally intended version:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=incarnationjealousy&no=87052&page=8

Oh my yes yes yes this is exactly what I was hoping would be in the final cut!!! I was wondering why they cut it abruptly like that, although Jo Jungsuk's looking at his ring and bursting out laughing is definitely appreciated :wub:  #wecouldhavehaditall :( 

32 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Really hope that the wedding song "Entertainer" and noraebang song "Wrongful Encounter" sung by JJS will be released as part of the OST compilation. 

Me too!!! JJS is so good when singing "Wrongful Encounter" in thr noraebang!! The "Entertainer" song is wonderful and shows his amazing voice! 

I really like the dance and facial expressions of JJS when singing Entertainer! He's total amazing! The facial expression is bit naughty, not the usual serious HwaShin like!! Hahaha. I guess he become a bit forgetting the HwaShin vibes when dancing in there. Looking the IG video he really feels like in the stage when singing with audiences and he asks the audience to join singing the song and hand clapping 

34 minutes ago, nadseventh said:

Oh my yes yes yes this is exactly what I was hoping would be in the final cut!!! I was wondering why they cut it abruptly like that, although Jo Jungsuk's looking at his ring and bursting out laughing is definitely appreciated :wub:  #wecouldhavehaditall :( 

i can't watch it too...pls pls anyone here can attach GIF for the scene

#withdrawal syndrome #cantmoveon

Yes, Hwa-Shin-ah, you have finally made it.........married the love of your life!!  What a finale :heart:

HvZUwHi.gif

18 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Me too!!! JJS is so good when singing "Wrongful Encounter" in thr noraebang!! The "Entertainer" song is wonderful and shows his amazing voice! 

I really like the dance and facial expressions of JJS when singing Entertainer! He's total amazing! The facial expression is bit naughty, not the usual serious HwaShin like!! Hahaha. I guess he become a bit forgetting the HwaShin vibes when dancing in there. Looking the IG video he really feels like in the stage when singing with audiences and he asks the audience to join singing the song and hand clapping 

Yes, it's like JJS/Hwa Shin's mini concert with the guests on their feet dancing and clapping along with the amazing rendition of "Entertainer".  Feels like a congratulatory concert for the cast and crew of this "addictive" drama!

35 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Yes, Hwa-Shin-ah, you have finally made it.........married the love of your life!!  What a finale :heart:

Yes, it's like JJS/Hwa Shin's mini concert with the guests on their feet dancing and clapping along with the amazing rendition of "Entertainer".  Feels like a congratulatory concert for the cast and crew of this "addictive" drama!

It's like someone said on Dramabeans, it was almost af if the song Entertainer was made for Hwashin-Nari's wedding congratulatory song. Jo Jungsuk was made for the stage, I'm still in awe. He nailed everything and I thank Jealousy Incarnate team for fully utilizing JJS's talent. :D 

WHOAAAA... i am trying hard to not go back to soompi for a while cause still cant move on from JI

But i miss to read all your comment here, whooaaa i surprise that the thread jump so many pages hahaha,...

there's anyone miss our Wed and Thurs together...? who gonna make live recap this wed...? where is Yippieuni...?

Hahaahha... i miss my ShinNari couple and all casts... :tears:

On 13/11/2016 at 5:14 PM, nadseventh said:

Check out this video of Hwashin, very well done. Makes me want to watch him all over again :wub:

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

cr: 귤쟁이 

OMG. I couldn't get enough of this vod.HS is really someone to die for. I couldn't work or think properly now.

Hwa shin, Hwa shin, Hwa shin or Jo jung suk..is all over my mind.

I won't let go him, not even once. I will cling on to him like an octopus, forever, forever be curious about him :lol:

Archived