[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of JJS singing, I have to say I LOVED the scene of Hwashin's drunken pseudo-serenade in the female anchor room for Nari. Remember when Nari asked for a ballad and he sang, wholeheartedly despite the drunkenness, Jeon Inkwon's 걱정말아요 그대. It was probably something he randomly chose but the lyrics (All things passed are in the past, that in itself is meaningful) are so fitting for his situation right then because he was struggling with the notion that Nari no longer had feelings for him. ("Isn't it a waste to end your crush on me after three years?" /cue me screaming SERVES YOU RIGHT HWASHIN)

Lee Juck's recent rendition remains my favorite.

Also the song he sang with Nari when everyone was ignoring her singing at the noraebang

Again, I don't know if it's intentional but the lyrics are so fitting lmao I'm enjoying this too much (Come back to me, return to me, all my thoughts are filled with you, I can't escape this fiery love for you, my love come back)

7 minutes ago, nadseventh said:

Speaking of JJS singing, I have to say I LOVED the scene of Hwashin's drunken pseudo-serenade in the female anchor room for Nari. Remember when Nari asked for a ballad and he sang, wholeheartedly despite the drunkenness, Jeon Inkwon's 걱정말아요 그대. It was probably something he randomly chose but the lyrics (All things passed are in the past, that in itself is meaningful) are so fitting for his situation right then because he was struggling with the fact Nari no longer had feelings for him. ("Isn't it a waste to end your crush on me after three years?" /cue me screaming SERVES YOU RIGHT HWASHIN)

Also the song he sang with Nari when everyone was ignoring her singing at the noraebang

Again, I don't know if it's intentional but the lyrics are so fitting lmao I'm enjoying this too much (Come back to me, return to me, all my thoughts are filled with you, I can't escape this fiery love for you, my love come back)

I agree! All the songs were perfectly fitted into each n every mood and scenes..

Pfff... watching clips of JI by dramafever in Youtube already give me mixed feelings. The clips from earlier episodes before the kiss in Ep 14. There, you can feel HS eyes filled more with sadness and longing. 

Btw, is there any Youtube clips for the ones in noraebang? I've searched DF ones but the one in noraebang is not in youtube. 

On 14/11/2016 at 3:50 AM, nadseventh said:

Speaking of JJS singing, I have to say I LOVED the scene of Hwashin's drunken pseudo-serenade in the female anchor room for Nari. Remember when Nari asked for a ballad and he sang, wholeheartedly despite the drunkenness, Jeon Inkwon's 걱정말아요 그대. It was probably something he randomly chose but the lyrics (All things passed are in the past, that in itself is meaningful) are so fitting for his situation right then because he was struggling with the fact Nari no longer had feelings for him. ("Isn't it a waste to end your crush on me after three years?" /cue me screaming SERVES YOU RIGHT HWASHIN)

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

I notice it too... especially after watching the sub episodes, every songs have meanings for the condition or situation of that time. i found it quite interesting,since this is not a musical drama. Old songs or new songs... all have a deep meaning... (even the no-no song :phew:)

18 hours ago, miwasj said:

I agree! All the songs were perfectly fitted into each n every mood and scenes..

17 hours ago, libes said:

I notice it too... especially after watching the sub episodes, every songs have meanings for the condition or situation of that time. i found it quite interesting,since this is not a musical drama. Old songs or new songs... all have a deep meaning... (even the no-no song :phew:)

And of course, Wrongful Meeting! Those taunting lyrics mocking Hwashin of his introducing Jungwon to Nari. Hwashin singing it at the noraebang with montage of Hwashin-Nari-Jungwon in between scenes, and the song playing in the background as Hwashin and Jungwon fighting it out at the mudflats, Nari completely clueless - classic. :P

6 hours ago, nadseventh said:

It amazed me how much effort the production team put in the little details of the show, despite the limited filming time.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet, Hwashin's shirts have his name, H. S. LEE, embroidered on the left cuffs.

(We all know how obsessed HS is with his shirts!!)

14855920_610860535773156_672739397173748

14883530_610860659106477_808929004719956

14900514_610860542439822_297259552067495

14917237_610860592439817_753642167881314

14590273_610860579106485_103222771149696

14917196_610860625773147_652611125523935

JJS wore one of Hwashin's shirt to an award ceremony in October (he mentioned JI in his speech too :lol:)

14902960_610862045773005_166677421330186

Ohmy... haven't anyone of us wonder how JJS got those huggable, squeezable, touchable, manly chests (will forever be jealousy of GHJ and Gummy)...

Warning: I am not responsible for your drooling or fainting:

Spoiler

l0HlMEvm3zCKM3heM.gif

credit: _Youmei weibo

LOL, is he working out with a camera/shooting equipment? XD

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

It amazed me how much effort the production team put in the little details of the show, despite the limited filming time.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet, Hwashin's shirts have his name, H. S. LEE, embroidered on the left cuffs.

(We all know how obsessed HS is with his shirts!!

Spoiler

JJS wore one of Hwashin's shirt to an award ceremony in October (he mentioned JI in his speech too :lol:)

Whoa you eagle eyes you! I've watched JI twice and currently rewatching for the third time but I never noticed those initials. :wub:

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@mintea18 wow you have really good eyes!! I didn't notice at all!

I really like the photo when HyeWon hug him from behind. I think I like it if the photo was taken from that angle! Has he ever been under the knife? The nose is perfect!

I don't think he undergo any nose surgery, even when his in childhood years it's still  the same.

So I went back to find Hwasin & Nari's sleeve tugging/clothes fiddling scenes and I found a handful. Like I've mentioned, I personally LOVE these subtle scenes. It shows a level of intimacy between the leads that not a lot of the typical Kdramas are able to express. This is the real deal. Let me know if I've missed any scene. I tried not to. Lol. 

ji.jpg

9 hours ago, Ihjj said:

So I went back to find Hwasin & Nari's sleeve tugging/clothes fiddling scenes and I found a handful. Like I've mentioned, I personally LOVE these subtle scenes. It shows a level of intimacy between the leads that not a lot of the typical Kdramas are able to express. This is the real deal. Let me know if I've missed any scene. I tried not to. Lol. 

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

During the bed scene in Ep. 23! Hwashin is seen fidling with Nari's sleeve (yet again) as Nari tries to make him agree to have "super passionate nap" together :wub:

Archived