[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

Kim Go Eun's Playlist song from interview today
that's 에코브릿지 (Eco bridge) - 부산에 가면 (When I am in Busan) (With 최백호

Isn't Park Hae Jin from Busan???!!

Asked someone in twitter and they said :

From her interview she said this song is her playlist.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss watching our couple so much. This is the first Monday without them I just keep replaying my top 5 scenes of them again and again in my mind (man I sound crazy right? LOL) and gah I loved their chemistry. My number one scene between them is when Jung asks Seol to date. That was the best.

Yayness at us making it to the second rount. Omo I am going to buckel down and make sure we make it to round 3 or the finals. I am going set an alarm that reminds me to vote every 6 hours heh. We got to make it to the finals and if we all really try we could win. I mean the other fandoms are huge, but we cold come out like Thomas the Engine or the Engine that could and did :D

The reason why I'm here is because:  

I started a topic to start a KGE support projects, similar to the one being done for PHJ. I would really appreciate it if you all could stop by and drop a line or two to show KGE/Seol-ie some love/support and to help me with doing things because I really am clueless as to how to do anything. I don't even know how to post or quote the topic in this thread. Anyway here is the link KGE/Hong Seol Support thread please do stop by and let's get started on showing our girl some love. 

CASTING CALL

Are you a budding JungSeol fic writer? Have you ever harboured fantasies of rewriting your ideal JungSeol OTP ending? (or better yet, have already gotten around to writing a ton of them?)

If any of the above applies to you then please DO NOT HIDE YOUR TALENTS FROM THE WORLD ANYMORE.

Instead, do consider JOINING US in round 3(fanfic) of the Shipping Contest!

We, the Cheesy Briegade, are still welcoming participants and would love if you would lend us your strength!

In fact, it doesnt matter if you have experience or notAs long as you have the JungSeol fire burning in your veins and the heart to write them fics, we welcome you with open arms. 

If you know anyone who sounds right for the job, please do tag him/her here too!

Interested parties, please feel free to contact any cheesy briegade members or drop me a PM. (We promise we are friendly people who don't bite :D)

Join the cause and spread the JungSeol love!~ <3

Sincerely, Team Cheesy Briegade

9 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

Omg! Look at him feeding and taking care of her. I knew PHJ was that type, he's from Busan. Guys from Busan are gentlemans. Makes me so happy! No wonder she wants a man who can take care of her awwww

And in KGE's current playlist, she mentioned in her latest interview that she likes the song "When In Busan" out of all songs! :love: Does it remind her of Sunbae Park Hae Jin?

IMG_20160308_104952.jpg

Omo! Omo!  Ottoke!!!!!!!!!?????

PHJ said: Such close for shooting what?

Of course he's shooting so close... and i know why :D

And in fact we want to see you feeding KGE. It was in fact BTS, i'm drooling and squeaking right now.

credit to the owner

24 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

Omo! Omo!  Ottoke!!!!!!!!!?????

PHJ said: Such close for shooting what?

Of course he's shooting so close... and i know why :D

And in fact we want to see you feeding KGE. It was in fact BTS, i'm drooling and squeaking right now.

credit to the owner

Hahaha that smile after he said that was priceless...he looked kind of nervous while KGE was more like "I just want to eat steak" Lol

Btw i think there are new interviews for KGE  but still in Korean hopefully we will get it translated soon.

Archived