[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

Oh my golly aunt! ! I saw this post notification on wearekikyo's ig at 6pm sgp time today but i din dare to believe it coz i cant tell wats doctored these days. But since you posted it, I believe the veracity of the news. Omg!! SS will break the internet on 17 June. l cant even start to imagine what they ll do n how they ll behave then. Surely they will arrive together on the same flight, ya? Panda-monium at the airport, man.

Its the Songs delivering a knock out blow to all the haters, isnt it?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Yesterday I was referred to the emergency unit of the hospital and had to sit and wait for many hours for my turn. The nurse at the triage said my blood-pressure was high; I said I was probably nervous cos I was in a hospital (I didn't tell her that I had been watching and rewatching endless exciting videos on the BaekSongs which would bring anyone's blood pressure up). Today, I figured after a day of feeling better, and hence faithfully following the thread, there would not be much and I could get some exercise going. So I did. After exercising to the music of DOTS (you can see the extent of my post-DOTs withdrawal symptoms), I instinctively clicked on soompi Kikyo again n then I see what? Thread's on fire. What happened?

Then I realised where I stopped reading last n that was just before @joongkyo's post. 

I think I need to go back to the emergency unit again!

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, important question. 

How many people on the thread are willing to contribute towards the flower sending arrangement.

• Don't worry you don't have to share your details with anyone.
  • You can buy a flower arrangement of your choice, anything within your budget.

Reason why I'm asking is because we'll select ONE online florist who will do the delivery to the Venue and we'll attach the SAME MESSAGE. Seeing how it's in 10 days, we'll need the time to organise the project.

Dear @joongkyo, I will very happy to participate to this project. Please instruct me what to do then I will follow you. Thank you!

@profiler sunbae, you're not the only one who got sick because of BAA. Just few hours after those BAA moments, i got a very bad toothache out of nowhere, i think its all because im too nervous because my dream were come true. And im so worry what will happen to my body on June 17th and July 1st if there's huge news about them LOL

Hello everyone.... i'm new member..... whoa... its really amazing forums. Niche to meet you all. pls take care me...........

I was living in Chengdu of Sichuan,,,, now i really want to come back there ..... that guys are so lovely and destiny.... cant wait post of that fan meeting..... so long.

@d172Thank you so much for your concern. No worries though, I m fine today! The post is just my way of saying how quickly things develop in this ship. I was away for a few hours but I  left at the very point @joongkyo made the announcement. SJK is a PR genius.

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Okay, important question. 

How many people on the thread are willing to contribute towards the flower sending arrangement.

• Don't worry you don't have to share your details with anyone.
  • You can buy a flower arrangement of your choice, anything within your budget.

Reason why I'm asking is because we'll select ONE online florist who will do the delivery to the Venue and we'll attach the SAME MESSAGE. Seeing how it's in 10 days, we'll need the time to organise the project.

Me! Thks for arranging.

3 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Some very Chinese veteran fandom of SHK is suggesting us in Soompi to send a bouquet stand to the Chengdu fan meet because it's Hye Kyo very first!! 

Do you people like the idea? 

it's very easy, just go to an online Chinese florist retailer, and request for a greeting in Chinese to SHK and from Soompi will do. Just someone who is willing to do it and collect the funds on behalf. Who is willing to take on this project? 

Or, any individual can just order the flowers from Taobao or any online Chinese Florist in China and sent among yourself. You can write anything you want in your greeting even in English! That way no need for funds to be transferred here and there 

I really feel when it comes to handling money, no one person should be doing it. That's why we will work out English portal that takes credit card for you individuals to send flowers within your own Budget to the FM venue. Everyone will order from that 1 portal so the florist can send together at the same time to the venue and line them nicely. there also must be a deadline for ordering so that the florist have time to prepare as well. The venue address will be given to you in chinese here in main. 

The Chinese here can get from Taobao or aliexpress and have them sent your own way. 

I am not looking at just 1 bouquet to be sent, I am hoping there will be many from all of you here individually or as a small group that are close. To crowd fund for something that cost the maximum 150usd don't not make sense because it's too small to do so. And if we do that, we will end up with only 1 miserable big bouquet instead of many that can filled up the place. Having only 1 will be overlooked but having many at one place, she will take notice. Hope you all understand my point 

@joongkyo please count on me, I'm in with whatever you plan :D

I still in awe, pardon me.

naiRRn.jpg

oRFm4j.png

dc

edit: @ilovesjk i agree with you..until now the BAA is still a surreal thing for me bcos i can't believe Kyo and JK hand in hand at the red carpet which gave me an unforgettable moment. The 2 was too beautiful for words and everything behind it, their caring, loving still remain in my mind. I believe it was a big decision when both choose to attend the BAA together, not mention hand in hand...and now this FM event, i believe there are tons of his fans whom are as much as us SHK fans...shock. Kyo attend her rumor BF??? ahhhhh, so hard to believe. I thought maybe Kyo could record a message to him as support and that should give him some strength and shuld be good enough..but she being there...seriously???? what's happened? is it really Kyo? unless....there is something and i dun think she is doing this as a favor for a best friend/ good friend...i dun buy it. We saw how caring and loving they were at BAA, i saw a couple in love. I salute JK for being fearless and brave to bring Kyo at his FM...i have 10 days to prepare myself for anything :lol:...I love Kyo and JK, and of cos being as a fan, I only wish their happiness...OMG, i think i'm getting crazy.

Oh wow... i still can't seem to stop to think about SHK and SJK FM... ( It's SONG SONG FM :lol: )

And the song selection just makes me so amazed.

Thank you @munyeng, @human1981, @hyukgu, @Hay .C, @nozaroc for sharing with us theese amazing songs...

Wow,, Just wow.. every song has a great meaning..after hearing each and every one of the song on repeat.. i can't even decide which is my favorite...... 

I can't imagine what will it feels like when we hear the songs sing by SJK to SHK and the fans... i don't know... but maybe we will get a duet? :D crossing my finger if it happens.

Here is Chengdu FM song lists - with lyrics, for videos please check @human1981 post in page 989

1.두 사람 (Two People) - Sung Si Kyung (shared by Hyukgu)

The lyrics is beautifulll !!!!! :wub::wub:

Spoiler

After a tiring day passes, underneath the
moonlight, two people become one shadow
A vague happiness that seems
reachable is still over there

Even if my scarred heart casts
a shadow on your dreams
Please remember that a person, who
loves you till it hurts, is next to you

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

When I’m walking with you, when I can’t
see where I need to go or the path I’m on
I’ll remember the world of that day when
everything dazzled with just you alone

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
On a dark night, even if we’re lost and
wandering, let’s be each other’s light

In the far days ahead,
even if the dreams we’re looking
for isn’t past the rainbow
The times spent with you right
now are more precious to me

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
Even if the cruel wind blows again, we
will overcome the rough times together

Eng Translation: Pop Gasa

2.정말 (Really) - Nice Guy OST (sing by SJK himself)

Look at me, who loves you
Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling.
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you......

Spoiler

We were in love, really
We liked each other, really
Felt like going crazy, felt like I’d burst, really

So let’s leave now again
I miss you again today
Because you remain in my heart and I can’t erase you, really,
I’m hurting like this

Because I love you, tears fall
Because my heart hurts, tears fall again
In case I lose you again, in case I lose you again
My two eyes only look at you

Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I said that I hate the start of goodbyes
But if I love again, if I miss you, really,
Can you come back?

Because I love you, tears fall
Because my heart hurts, tears fall again
In case I lose you again, in case I lose you again
My two eyes only look at you

Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I only see you

I’m waiting and waiting for you
In case you come back, in case you come back again
Even if I’m rained on, even if I walk in the snow
Even if I’m born again, it’s only you

3. The Water Is Wide - SJK sang this song in Penny Pinchers 

The water is wide, I can't cross over and neither I have wings to fly. Give me a boat that can carry two and both shall row - my love and I

Spoiler

The water is wide, I can't cross over
and neither I have wings to fly
give me a boat that can carry two
and both shall row - my love and I

Now love is gentle, and love is kind
the sweetest flower when first it's new
but love grows old, and waxes cold
and fades away like morning dew

There is a ship,and she sails the sea
she's loaded deep as deep can be
but not as deep as the love I'm in
I know not how I sink or swim

The water is wide, I can't cross over
and neither I have wings to fly
give me a boat that can carry two

4.My Way - Hins Cheung ~ Nozaroc you got me converted to this song... wow just wow...

I will find my way
I want a different way
Nothing will stop me now
No matter what they say
I have to be strong to solve my own problems
I have to chase with my heart; it’s the right way
I’ll find my way

Spoiler

I’ve been ruminating, hoping
My mom and dad, as their only hope
The first day of February, the year 1981
I blinked at them for the first time ever
Been looking forward to so many tomorrows
Hoping the baby will grow a bit bigger, a bit faster
To grow up healthy with everything going as plan
The baby will then grow up to be Hins
I will find my way
I want a different way
After the wind and rain
There’ll be a brand new day
As a boy, people picked me up when I fell
Now I have to learn to solve my own problems
I will find my way
I want a different way
Nothing will stop me now
No matter what they say
I’ll find my way
It’s always been this way, finding my own direction
I never cared for the peculiar stares from others
Until one day, did I suddenly realize
My dream has been achieved
Been looking forward to so many tomorrows
Looking at how I’ve already grown a little bit
I should learn to fight my own battles in life
Believe in myself, no matter how big the storm
I will find my way
I want a different way
After the wind and rain
There’ll be a brand new day
As a boy, people picked me up when I fell
Now I have to learn to solve my own problems
I will find my way
I want a different way
Nothing will stop me now
No matter what they say
I’ll find my way

5.I Believe - My Sassy Girl Ost 

Before I knew you, I didn’t know the world was so bright and wonderful
Although I’m just left with tears under the sky, I’ll still stay and wait here because the reason is you
Waiting will be happy enough with love as my only reason
I’ll wait even if i forget which way the day passes
I’ll be waiting, because I cant be without you

Spoiler

I believe although you’re not beside me
We cant separate like this
I believe the path for me
Is just coming around the long way
Through all those memories that have already past
I’m hurting myself and making myself cry

Chorus:

Without crying like I did
I wish that you can leave me without feeling the pain that I felt
because I know that you’ll return to me one day
because I am believing
I’ll be waiting
because I cant be without you

I believe because you were afraid that you’d hurt me
you couldn’t even cry
I believe my flowing tears will return you to me
I keep thinking of your face
and it’s making me cry

Chorus:

Without crying like I did
I wish that you can leave me without feeling the pain that I felt
because I know that you’ll return to me one day
because I am believing
I’ll be waiting

II.

Before I knew you
I didn’t know the world was so bright and wonderful
Although I’m juts left with tears under the sky
I’ll still stay and wait here
Because the reason is you
Waiting will be happy enough
with love as my only reason
I’ll wait even if i forget which way the day passes
I’ll be waiting

6.You are my everything - DOTS OST

You're my everything, My destiny comes like shooting stars....Letting me meet someone like you And deep in my heart, It's only my love for you, You are my everything

Spoiler

From the first time, it's you
Who came to me
Even though me only pass by each other
My eyes let me know you

You pass by me like a gentle wind
I hope that it's not destiny
Like a fool, I couldn't say anything at first
I couldn't do anything

You're my everything
My destiny comes like shooting stars
Letting me meet someone like you
And deep in my heart
It's only my love for you
You are my everything

Appearing in the fog
You are tinged by white fog
My heart seems to stop at this moment
I come to you

You're my everything
My destiny comes like shooting stars
Letting me meet someone like you
And deep in my heart
You are my everything

Though my love couldn't start before
Now I can say
It's the miracle that nobody can have

You're my everything
My passionate love belongs to you
Even if the seasons change, I'll still be here
Deep in my heart
You are my everything

Everyone pretty much said everything so I thought I'd just add one thing. We all must have saved an entire country in our past life because we are, hands down, the most fortunate shippers ever. With all this happening, I foresee bigger and greater things approaching. Earth shattering news that will reveal the beautiful journey filled with love and bliss of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's! 

SJK taking the huge risk of bringing SHK to his fan meeting, in the presence of thousands of fangirls who proclaim to be his wife, just proves how he isn't afraid to risk it all, even losing his fandom. Because at the end of the day, fame and money comes and goes. To him, there's nothing more important than love. So to those still questioning whether he'd really settle down now at the height of his career, this action should answer that for you. 

And it seems as though SJK's fearless and bold nature has rubbed off on SHK. These two are so ready to conquer this world together! It's important to note how huge a deal this is considering SHK's reserved character. There's no way she'd agree to do this with anyone else and no way she'd even do this simply as a favor for a friend. So just prepare yourselves that if, in fact, Dispatch is revealing something about them on July 1st, that it would not be dating news but something much more grand. They've said over and over they will never date publicly so when they are ready to be outed, it would have to be beyond dating! If that does happen, it'll be the happiest day of our shipping lives!

FLOWER PROJECT

• Please go to this link (http://chinaflowers.net/items/under_the_blue_sky_miss.html) and choose the same option as in the screen cap below. 
  • Site accepts  Credit Card payment online: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB credit card.  Also accepts PayPal payment, western union transfer.
  • Date of delivery will be 17th June.
  • Address and message will be given by @Chewy Hoe
  • The reason for choosing this arrangement is - the idea is to maintain uniformity of the bouquets however given how each person's budget might be different we've chosen this arrangement as being most affordable for the contributors.
  • If you can, please send more than 1 flower arrangement BUT even sending one will be greatly appreciated.

8A6G77a.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a while but....there's just so much happening. I saw this quote on my friend's social media post and immediate thought of SS!!

Boyfriend and Boy Friend.

"See that little space between the second one?
That's called the friend zone!"

But if you look at SS, there is no space in between them. Like NO SPACE AT ALL.

song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-tinh-tu-tren-

CkBautZUkAA8knd?format=pjpg&name=large

I will live chat with the florist tomorrow and ask for a quote for a Super huge bouquet of 500-1000 flowers that Hye Kyo likes in a grand stand and see if the sharing is feasible. J says SHK likes freesia so I will ask for freesia 

However do understand that if target amount for a 1 big bouquet is not met then this sharing idea will fall through. Hence why I said its best for everyone to send individually according to your Budget is the best. 

I for sure do not want to collect money because it's the messiest thing ever. So unless J or someone accountable wants to do this, again the sharing thing would not work too. 

The venue for Chengdu FM is : 成都电子科技大学清水河校区体育馆

HOWEVER, Google for the address renders different address for the venue hence whoever can find the exact address please post here. I am not from China so I have no way to verify is the address is correct ornot. 

@joongkyo @Chewy Hoe I have another suggestion. Since SJK and SHK are so widely acknowledged for their charitable works, why don't we designate a charity that SJK and SHK would approve of and donate what sums we would have spent on the flowers to this charity instead? The impact of the soompi Kikyo shippers will be more enduring and I believe they will be happy to hear that their shippers are modelling after them. The donation can be registered at the FM in the form of a banner. 

IDSFJIADSFIDHFIDHFOIADSHFOIASHDFOIAHSDFOISDHFHSDIO!!!

Thank you @khxy, for informing that SHK will attend SJK's fanmeeting in Sichuan!

I'm so giddy and it's like I see confetti everywhere!

Sigh. This couple is really unpredictable. 

When I thought we would not see them together again until KBS Drama awards at the end of the year, SJK invites her to his FM!

This guy is really smooth indeed. He's a genius in handling the public's curiosity. 

Some fans got annoyed because he mentioned her too often in his previous FMs? Instead of playing low profile, he invites her altogether!

This is insane. He's crazy! He shows that he couldn't care less about losing his fans and the immortal image of "i am so single and will be your Oppa forever". What he cares about is only showing how this precious lady is indeed very precious for him. 

Some are already speculating that he or they would announce that they're dating, getting married or even that they'll be having a baby soon. As much as I respect all these opinions, I beg to differ. 

Song2 are unpredictable. And I feel that announcing their relationship is not something that they will do, at least not this year. Not when Joong Ki's super stardom. Hye Kyo has so much sense, and I feel that although he seems eager, she would put a stop to formal announcement, to give him space to grow better in his career. 

She's at the stage of "Been there, done that" in being an actress, while SJK has just reached global fame. So no, I don't think they will announce anything private in the upcoming FMs, but I think they will show us what they are through their body language and attitude. We can expect lots and lots of sweet moments to erase our doubt about them. Yet something blunt? Nope. Not their style. 

I know that 1 July seems to be a sacred date for Dispatch. They love to announce who's dating who on that day. However, Cha Tae Hyun, the owner of Blossom agency is close friends with the CEO of Dispatch. At least that's what I've heard. And also SHK and Ms. Park are friends with the CEO too. I don't think Dispatch will announce Song2. Not on 1st July, not ever. Because it will be a betrayal of Dispatch's close friends. 

Besides, Song2 is a couple who won't be used to cover any government scandals. I'm sure you've all heard about this rumor too, that Korea uses the dating/breaking up/marriage/divorce/anything personal news of their celebrities to cover the government's scandal. But you see, Song2 is very well loved in Korea now. I really don't think they will be used and abused. Everyone wants them to be happy and safe. They're indeed the nation's most favorite couple now, especially after BAA. 

My guess is anything definite that we'll hear about them is if she's pregnant. They will announce it through official press release and she will update it in her IG. Besides that, we must be patient, wait, and enjoy the rain of hints. 

Good night Song2 shippers. May you have sweet dreams.

And good morning for those on another part of the world, may you have a great day. 

Gosh @ladylia257, since we can agree that shipping would be boring without us doing some imagining, what comes to mind with your generous sharing of Line Group's thoughts is: if she was really p.... (ifany more experienced forummer thinks I have to delete this, just tell me), that would explain the man's concern over her every step! 

Archived