[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 Celebs Who Could Have Been Sports Stars

Some celebrities were given not only the talent of becoming stars in the entertainment industry, but also outstanding athletic abilities. Here is a list of stars who were sports players before their debuts:

Song Hye Kyo

SBS’ “Midnight TV Entertainment” revealed that Song was a figure skater until she was in grade 11. One of her homeroom teachers commented that she was talented enough to be as good as Yuna Kim.

Song Joong Ki

Another star who shined on the ice is Song Joong-ki. It is a well-known fact for his fans that he was a short track speed skater from when he was in elementary school. 

*****skip unrelated topic*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605311320491002287_2

Guest zznini
15 minutes ago, jasan said:

Hi everyone! My first time posting here,, i think this article says that it has been confirmed that our songsong couple will  assist to the baeksang awards and a lot of comments are anticipating it so much

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002562848

Thanks for all your posts guys!

Can someone translate the article??? ^_^ thank u for sharing :)

17 minutes ago, jasan said:

Hi everyone! My first time posting here,, i think this article says that it has been confirmed that our songsong couple will  assist to the baeksang awards and a lot of comments are anticipating it so much

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002562848

Thanks for all your posts guys!

Thanks for sharing, the article says that more than a 100 stars will be attending the Baeksang this year.

As for the SS couple this part (''태양의 후예' 송중기·송혜교가 레드카펫을 밟으며 팬들에게 손을 흔든다") It says that that SJK and SHK will walk the red carpet and shake hands with the fans.

I think we should take it with a pinch of salt because this could be just JTBC trying to get their viewer ratings up because how would they know that they're going to shake hands with fans?. Also, Baeksang had also placed SHK in similar news articles in 2013 when she was up for Best Actress for TWTWB and we all know that she never attended.

While I'm very hopeful, I don't want to take this news as complete confirmation unless SJK's agency or SHK via her friends or her own IG confirms that she's going.

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks for sharing, the article says that more than a 100 stars will be attending the Baeksang this year.

As for the SS couple this part (''태양의 후예' 송중기·송혜교가 레드카펫을 밟으며 팬들에게 손을 흔든다") It says that that SJK and SHK will walk the red carpet and shake hands with the fans.

I think we should take it with a pinch of salt because this could be just JTBC trying to get their viewer ratings up because how would they know that they're going to shake hands with fans?. Also, Baeksang had also placed SHK in similar news articles in 2013 when she was up for Best Actress for TWTWB and we all know that she never attended.

While I'm very hopeful, I don't want to take this news as complete confirmation unless SJK's agency or SHK via her friends or her own IG confirms that she's going.

Thanks so much for the translation @joongkyo, really appreciated! :wub:

Some screen shots from the new Forencos CF.

tumblr_o82ke4pFIl1tjt42ro4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o82ke4pFIl1tjt42ro6_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o82ke4pFIl1tjt42ro7_r1_1280.png

Hi everyone!! I'm a KiKyo fan all the way from Brunei. Had soompi acc ages ago, way back in 2008 but I forgot my password. Lol! I've been lurking around for the past month trying to read up the hundreds of pages I missed. Of course once in awhile I do jump to the recent pages to get updates on our KiKyo. Anyway thank you soooo much for all the clues, insights, explanations, translations and so much more. I'm really glad to be a part of this ship.

p/s: I think SHK updated her public ig few minutes ago because I received a notification. But when I checked, it was gone. She might've accidentally posted it there when it's meant for her private ig acc. 

Seems like someone is addicted to the mobile phone too :P I noticed that she also deleted the photo that was just uploaded for a few minutes ago, maybe the Goddess is choosing the one she likes more, they all look radiant to us so please up load as much as possible unnie :D 

10 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

SHK update her IG before going back to seoul
she is so stunning and gorgeous ^_^

she delete her photo she posted lol
she post again but different picture now (>﹏<)

She's telling 'someone' that she's going home ? hehe

Guest zznini
15 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

She's telling 'someone' that she's going home ? hehe

Someone needs to wake up early and fetch his lady love at the airport. Hehe :phew:

31 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Epic random question, sorry I'm this clueless, can they just pop in and surprise us by attend without prior confirmation from their agencies? Or it's really a requisite? Sorry i just dont know how it works. 

Well they can't pop in or pull out at the last minute because Baeksang will need confirmation news for seating arrangements etc. Empty seats don't look great on camera and while "serious award shows" aren't supposed to base their award recipients based on who shows up, sadly non attendees means no wins.

Just wanted to add, I didn't read the whole article that I translated. There is another mention of SS couple in the article that I missed out.

'송송커플' 송혜교와 송중기도 참석을 확정지었다. '태양의 후예' 종영 후 나란히 공식석상에 나오는 건 처음. 드라마를 사랑해 준 팬들을 위해 '특급 서비스'를 선보인다.

Song Song couple, SHK and SJK are also confirmed to attend. Since the airing of DOTS, this will be the first time that they will be seen side by side in public. This is an *express service* for all the fans who loved the drama so much.

See, this is why I think that this still sounds pretty gimmicky  with the whole *first time that they will be seen side by side in public* and *express service for fans 

Let's just wait for the agencies to confirm because at this point it just looks like smart marketing by JTBC to get the people interested in the show. Also that portion of the article mentioned "Cho Jin Woong and Kim Hye Soo" first, concentrating much more on them and only the last two lines spoke about SS. 

And let's be real - if SS couple were attending for sure then JTBC would be selling this *news* much more - They know how much interest these two have generated because there were several news articles about the mass number of votes that SJK and SHK got, news media was shocked that just from China (*Iqiyi award news) that they received 7 millions votes between the two of them.

Archived