[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Thanks so much for the info @2cents Here a much closer pic of them! :)

looks like the bald head person who also joined them at their table/or maybe it's camera angling makes it look like he's at their table (he was on the table next to them) - he's actually ZING - a very very famous makeup artiste, he's Faye Wong's (very famous Asian Chinese singer and a number of other a-listers) favourite and personal makeup artiste.

chinese netizens are also noting the male in the suit behind SHK appears to be the body guard that Lee Min Ho normally uses (he must be a famous body guard for the stars - but appears he's here for SHK this evening) - Looks like SHK is travelling with quite the entourage this time!

07c16600213fb80eae7b6a1231d12f?async&ran

Thanks for the pics update!

I guess many people miss her,she becomes one of the trending topic in weibo now.Fans who are there said she waved to them when they called her and she went in to the venue quickly.

One person who uploaded Kyo's pics in baidu said she is really really beautiful in person.

I don't think she attends the after party as there is picture of her going into the car.

1 hour ago, melissala said:

It's 40 MINUTES left to vote.  Not hours.  Well, now 30 minutes.  We can relax. :P  They won.  The month long stressful ordeal is over.  Now they better both go right. :sweatingbullets:

ROFL!!! YAAASSS MINUTES!! Hahahhaha! Oh NO i don't want another 2 days more to vote! :P  Hahahaha!

Just too preoccupied with SHK's beauty i guess so typo. LOL Thanks Mel. Edited my post. Hehe. :sweatingbullets:

Edit: @2cents thanks again for another info! Oh yah she's with the prestigious people as she is too.^^~

Edit 2: TIME'S UP!! Yahoo!! We won!! We survived Baeksang!!

2016-05-31_2303?async&rand=0.67844606320

Woke up to the rain of SHK's images. Daebak, my two favorite actresses KS and SHK such a feast to my eyes.

Thank you all for the updates. It's not fair why did SHK breahtakingly, ethereal beauty, Goddess indeed. She's older than me, but why did she looks so young. So jealous jealous jealous LOL

SJK you better take a good care of our beauty!!!!!

Guest zznini

Indeed @2cents I saw Mr. Lee Kyu Hyeon, LMH's handsome bodyguard ahjussi was standing behind KYO. :)

Yes @khxy She's not attending the after party. I saw a pic when she went in the car on IG. Maybe someone does not allow her to attend the party.. :P

1 hour ago, finickyfray said:

Sorry to cut this. I was gonna reply but didnt know how to edit.. still not very tech savvy.

SHK is such a good dresser.. a real fashionista as they say. She knows to highlight the pretty printed blouse well by pairing it with a solid color A line skirt which will make her legs look longer.

A body bag is also a wise accessory. Holds the necessities and adds to the look.. haayst shes so pretty. Simple but elegant. 

As her skin is so flawless she doesnt need too much make up. She clearly looks like KSTEW is the same age as she is.. pretty pretty

I'm faint, her beauty is ethereal...

And seems like the Baeksang vote's officialy closed now. KUDOS TO OUR COMRADES for your time, effort and finance spent on voting. I truly appreciate and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You guys are jjang!

WE SURVIVE BAEKSANG VOTING~~ 수고했어요!! :heart: 

NOW WE JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION!

get plenty of rest @Chewy Hoe unnie :) 

PERCENTAGE UPDATE OF 00:00
SJK 71%
SHK 83%

EVERYONE'S % IN THE APP AND WEB IS NOW 0%

I finally can breathe 

Omg finally!!! My heart drops once the counter stop! 1 month of this non stop listening. I need to hibernate 

Congratulations to Mr Song Joong Ki and Miss Song Hye Kyo 

We didn't fail you. 

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE WON.  WE SURVIVED

yz2Wh8Q.gif

I feel a huge weight lifted off now.  

Thank you guys so much for all the hard work voting throughout this month.   Now go delete all those apps off your phone and cancel whatever you might have signed up for :sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, melissala said:

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

WE WON.  WE SURVIVED

I feel a huge weight lifted off now.  

Thank you guys so much for all the hard work voting throughout this month.   Now go delete all those apps off your phone and cancel whatever you might have signed up for :sweatingbullets:

Ha ha ha I have uninstalled and cancelled everything that I'd signed up for. Fiuh...

Now our part is done. Let's hope SHK and SJK walk hand in hand on the red carpet.

We, fans, can dream right? :blush:

done with my last vote.. well done everyone for the Unity towards our  one Goal on Baeksang  arts Award voting...from the 1st day until the end we shown our love and support to our beloved Song's couple...Congratulations to each and everyone of us...there's more to come until the end of year..

it's raining of Kyo's pictures...what a breath taking sight for a night.. worth the wait for a flooded updates...( i'll be sleeping with beautiful images in my mind) hahaha

She's beautiful in all angle and aspect and words are not enough to describe the beauty that she possess.. truly a  living Goddess on earth...really love her smile and aura tonight...

have a blessed night/morning everyone...

Archived