[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOURCE CREDIT TO https://www.soompi.com/article/1268597wpp/song-joong-kis-father-shows-support-song-hye-kyos-drama-encounte 2018
by Y. Shin
Song Joong Ki’s father is a supportive father-in-law to Song Hye Kyo!

According to media outlet Sports Kyunghyang’s exclusive report, Song Joong Ki’s father Song Yong Gak sent a message of support for Song Hye Kyo’s upcoming drama “Encounter” to his friends on November 24 at around 2 p.m. KST.

Read his sweet message below!

“Hello, this is Song Joong Ki’s father Song Yong Gak.

“Our lovely daughter-in-law Song Hye Kyo will be starring in a Wednesday-Thursday drama called ‘Encounter’ with Park Bo Gum. It premieres on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. on tvN. It will apparently include ‘chemistry never seen before’ and has been highly praised as a great, emotional drama.

“Because this is [Song Hye Kyo’s] first project after ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ and her marriage, she is apparently devoting herself to filming the drama. Please watch the broadcast and spread the word! They say that a daughter–in–law is loved most by her father–in–law.. I hope that my daughter-in-law’s drama does well and she becomes an actress that receives love from all over the world. These are my wishes as a father-in-law.

“Please stay healthy and happy for a long time. Thank you.”

“Encounter” tells the story of Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo), a conglomerate heir divorcee and politician’s daughter who has never once lived for herself, Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), a free-spirited individual who lives a simple life, and how their coincidental meeting jumpstarts a romantic tale.

Check out the highlight reel for the drama here!

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Introduce “Encounter” And Talk About Filming In Cuba

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Introduce âEncounterâ And Talk About Filming In Cuba

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum shared insight into their upcoming drama.

tvN recently released a video of the two actors talking about “Encounter” and their characters.

Describing Cha Soo Hyun, Song Hye Kyo said, “In the beginning, Cha Soo Hyun was a very bright, innocent person. But she began living in a stifling environment, so she came to live like a bird that’s trapped in a cage. In that situation, she met Kim Jin Hyuk and came out of the bird cage to find her freedom.”

“Kim Jin Hyuk is someone who knows how to love his ordinary life,” began Park Bo Gum. “He values life and lives happily.”

The leads then described what it was like to film in Cuba. Song Hye Kyo explained, “I visited [Cuba] for the first time because of this drama.” Park Bo Gum added, “I didn’t even think that I’d be able to go to Cuba, but I got to go.”

She added, “I really wanted to go sometime, and I got to stay in Cuba for about a month to film ‘Encounter.’ On the weekends, I walked around with the staff members and ate delicious food. At some point, I found myself enjoying the leisurely life in Cuba.”

Park Bo Gum continued with a smile, “For me, it was a very fun memory. Since it’s a location that hasn’t been shown in dramas, everything felt new and exotic, so I think that many people might travel to Cuba after the drama airs.”

Choosing a point to watch out for in “Encounter,” the actor said, “It is a romance drama that tells the story of characters Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk who fatefully meet inside of a space that feels as if you’re watching a scene from an old movie. I think that it’s a drama that you shouldn’t and can’t miss.”

Song Hye Kyo shared in a message to viewers. “I think that it is a drama where people who are currently dating, not dating, and even our parents can feel heart-fluttering emotions again.”

“Encounter” will premiere on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

“Encounter” Kicks Off With Stellar Viewership Ratings, Leaves Its Mark On tvN History

âEncounterâ Kicks Off With Stellar Viewership Ratings, Leaves Its Mark On tvN History

tvN’s “Encounter” is off to a fantastic start!

Starring Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum, “Encounter” is about two people of vastly different backgrounds and personalities who begin a whirlwind romance after a chance meeting in Cuba.

Its premiere on November 28 brought in viewership ratings of 8.7 percent with a peak at 10.1 percent according to Nielsen Korea.

“Encounter” now holds the title of having the highest viewership ratings for the premiere of a tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama. Not only that, but it also went down as having the second highest premiere viewership ratings among all tvN dramas so far, second only to the record held by “Mr. Sunshine” at 8.9 percent.

While ratings for cable dramas are aggregated in a slightly different manner, “Encounter” claimed the highest ratings among all Wednesday-Thursday evening dramas across both cable and public broadcasting channels on November 28.

It also performed strongly among tvN’s target audience of those in their 20s-40s, recording an average of 5.1 percent with at peak at 6.1 percent. It was particularly popular with female viewers ranging from teens to those in their 30s.

While not without its criticisms, “Encounter” brought in an undeniable interest, with Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, Cuba, sunset at El Malecón, and other related terms placing on real-time search rankings during its broadcast.

SBS’s “The Last Empress” also continued strongly with ratings of 5.7 percent and 7.9 percent during its November 28 broadcast.

MBC’s “Children of Nobody” recorded 3.8 percent and 4.7 percent in viewership while KBS2’s “Feel Good to Die” brought in ratings of 2.4 percent and 3.5 percent. MBN’s “Love Alert” saw a viewership of 1.7 percent.

Song Hye Kyo & Park Bo Gum's 'Boyfriend' records tvN's 2nd ever highest viewer ratings for a premiere episode

Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum

The first episode of tvN's brand new Wed-Thurs drama 'Boyfriend' took off on a running start on November 28. 

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere episode of 'Boyfriend' starring Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum, and more recorded an average viewership rating of 8.7%, plus a highest viewership rating of 10.1%. This marks the second ever highest viewer rating for the first episode of any tvN drama series; the reigning #1 premiere episode is 'Mister Sunshine' with 8.9%. 

Furthermore, the November 28 episode of 'Boyfriend' recorded the highest viewer ratings of all currently airing Wed-Thurs dramas in its time slot, topping public broadcasting station titles such as 'Red Moon, Blue Sun', 'Feel Good To Die', and 'The Last Empress'. 

Naver – Heraldpop: ‘Boyfriend’ Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Kyo, date at a rest shop → panicked from romance rumors

1.[+3866, -433] Wow this crazy, it’s so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bo Gum looks cute and handsome, I watched it while having a smile on my face ㅋㅋ

2.[+2317, -222] It was so heart fluttering and fun, I don’t know how an hour went by ㅋㅋㅋ Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo’s romance didn’t even start yet but i’m already hooked 

3.[+1769, -155] Today was totally daebak~~~ His drunk acting was so good and cute~~~ i’m cooking ramyon right now~~~ 

4.[+1415, -94] I was smiling the whole hour but i gasped at the ending;; what will happen to our Jin Hyuk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5.[+1441, -143] Today was fun, Park Bo Guk is cute and handsome and Song Hye Kyo is pretty, I hope ‘Boyfriend’ will do well

6.[+602, -87] It’s fun ㅋㅋㅋ Even from a man point of view, Park Bo Gum looked cute while acting drunk and Song Hye Kyo is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People who are leaving bad comments, can’t they just stop watching it?

7.[+418, -17] It’s dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m still laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8.[+427, -36] In this world, I envy Song Hye Kyo the most…She has Park Bo Gum at work and Song Joong Ki at home…

9.[+338, -26] Park Bo Gum is cute and heart fluttering, his drunk acting was seriously daebak

'Boyfriend' is the fastest tvN drama to reach double-digit viewer ratings

Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum

New tvN drama 'Boyfriend' had a very successful first week. 

According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of 'Boyfriend' aired on November 29th recorded an average viewer rating of 10.3%. This is a 1.6% increase from the first episode. 

This also makes 'Boyfriend' the fastest tvN drama to reach double-digit viewer ratings. 'Boyfriend' also recorded the second-highest viewer ratings for a premiere episode

The heart fluttering romance between Song Hye Kyo (Cha Soo Hyun) and Park Bo Gum (Kim Jin Hyuk), as well as the beautiful cinematography, are gaining much love and compliments from viewers. 

Episode 3 will be airing next Wednesday, December 5. 

Song Joong Ki Confirmed As Host Of 2018 MAMA In Hong Kong

Song Joong Ki Confirmed As Host Of 2018 MAMA In Hong Kong

The final host has been revealed for the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter MAMA).

Last week, it was announced that Jung Hae In will host 2018 MAMA Premiere in Korea, and Park Bo Gum will host 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan.

On December 3, it was confirmed that Song Joong Ki will host 2018 MAMA in Hong Kong.

The actor previously hosted the ceremony in 2012 and 2017 and will be returning for a third time.

2018 MAMA in Hong Kong will be the final ceremony on December 14 following 2018 MAMA Premiere in Korea on December 10 and 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan on December 12.

The lineup currently includes BTS, Wanna One, GOT7, SEVENTEEN, and MOMOLAND

Dtecl7xWsAEnuIt.jpg

“Encounter” Tops Rankings Of Buzzworthy Dramas And Actors

Buzz.jpg

On December 3, the Good Data Corporation revealed the rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from November 26 through December 2.

The results are based on the analysis of reactions on 34 dramas through news articles, blog posts, online communities, social media, and video clip view counts.

Several new dramas premiered and made strong debuts on the rankings.

tvN’s “Encounter” entered at No. 1 with a high percentage share of 16.87, while “Memories of the Alhambra” entered at No. 3 with 10.81 percent.

Actors of the new dramas dominated the ranking for cast members who dominated the most buzz. The “Encounter” leads took the first two spots, while actors of “Memories of the Alhambra,” “Clean with Passion for Now,” “Death Song,” and “Fates and Furies” also ranked high.

Check out the top 10 below:

1. tvN “Encounter” – Park Bo Gum
2. tvN “Encounter” – Song Hye Kyo

Buzz-1.jpg

SOURCE CREDIT @http://kstarlive.com/7-Female-Celebrities-That-Nailed-the-Bob-Look-After-to-Have-Been-Seen-with-Long-Hair-for-a-Long-Time--603102               Women that does both perfectly. 

It could be common or uncommon for celebrities to change their hairstyles that often. For actresses, they may or may not have to bear in mind for the next production that they are going to take on and similarly for idols for their next music works when it comes to making any changes to their hairstyles. Still, when the change is needed, some could feel that it’s a brave challenge to go from long hair to short hair but these 6 female celebrities proved that there’s nothing to be fear of.              
Image Source: Pinterest, tvN
1. Song Hyekyo 
 2. TWICE’s Jihyo

3. Kim Taeri 

4. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA

5. Suzy 

6. GFriend's Eunha 

7. Park Boyoung

Sulwhasoo, song hyekyo, song hyekyo sulhwasoo, song hyekyo encounter, song hyekyo encounter lipstick, song hyekyo makeup, song hyekyo drama

Song HyeKyo’s Lipstick In Drama “Encounter” Is One Of The Most Searched Keywords

DECEMBER 7, 2018 

“Encounter” is the new drama with Song HyeKyo and Park BoGum. It tells the love story of a chaebol and an ordinary man. For more information and pictures about the drama, you can have a look at it here.

Song HyeKyo’s beauty, as the CEO of DongHwa Hotel, has interested many viewers. The actress is well-known for her beauty.

While watching the drama, viewers could not help but be curious about her lipstick and search about it on Naver. It became one of the most searched keywords related to the drama. Other fashion items such as her earrings and coat are also trending keywords.

The actress is using different shades of that lipstick.

Sulwhasoo, song hyekyo, song hyekyo sulhwasoo, song hyekyo encounter, song hyekyo encounter lipstick, song hyekyo makeup, song hyekyo drama

tvN

tvN

The lipstick is from the brand Sulwhasoo for which the actress is model.

Sulwhasoo

The item is called ‘Essential Lip Serum Stick’ and is available in different colors.

Sulwhasoo

Song HyeKyo is gorgeous and her beauty is shining in the drama and viewers could not help but be curious about her makeup and fashion items.

Were you curious too?......https://www.kpopmap.com/song-hyekyo-lipstick-in-drama-encounter-is-one-of-the-most-searched-keywords/

Archived