[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Since the mobile phone flipping scene was mentioned, anyone want a laugh? (no Eng sub though)Watch this:

https://youtu.be/8AkPvFRqJRk

Kyo was avoiding The MC question (Did JK break any mobile phone during the filming of the scene?). JK said in "Happy Camp" that he had a few attempts while filming the scene. (He was quite proud of himself to make the flip successful in Happy Camp)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy 23rd Songsong/Kikyo anniversary :blush:

I want to look something update from beauty this night because she is very active since 5 days ago, if not update anything is fine ^_^

And not to forget it

Happy 1st DOTS anniversary :heart:

Tomorrow, SJK who will be update on IG (I mean everyone except SJK himself) and then we can celebrate the first one episode of DOTS together with watching again :)

Happy anniversary to DOTS.

Sorry chingus, I want to share this funny video on Youtube with you but there's no Eng sub. Just look at JK's funny reaction makes my day. When the actress gave him the scarf and tried to approach him, his heart skipped:tounge_xd:It's sooooooo funny as it reminds me of him in Dream Team2, he did exactly the same thing to a KARA girl and scared her. It was JK's turns to be scared by the actress. I can't stop laughing every time I watch this.

https://youtu.be/7Hts-EUhxoU

Just watch the 1st half of this video, start from 1:14 (with Eng sub).

https://youtu.be/stfSfeOEXYY

Happy anniversary to DOTS!!! Wow, can't believe it's been a year. This drama still holds a special place in my heart.:bawling::heart:

Throwback to the first PC when I knew something fishy was going on with them. One of my fav. moments was when the interviewer was asking Onew what does he call Kyo on set, (I believe he said Noona) but then JinGoo whispered "goddess"(ha, what a fanboy) in terms of describing her. But look at SJK's reaction. That slight smirk, someone was not happy to hear that.:tongue: And check out Kyo looking at Ki in her peripheral vision. Haha they were trying to be so cool and standoffish but this moment said it all, caught you red handed SongSong.B):wub:

ezgif-2-77d52c6d8f.gif

gif made by me, credit to owner 

25 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

Beauty heading back home :)

Hope she can take a break with Ki after tomorrow. Her new cap is really cover her whole face... can she see when she walk? Too cute... she has been trying to cover her face lately at the airport ... because without makeup? Nah... no need .. you are pretty anyway..

DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN - is where the maiden voyage of our Song-Song Couple's ship was launched.

C5Zyrw_VUAA9NOX.jpg

Ctto

Today Decendants of the Sun turns 1 year, happy anniversary DOTS! Thanks to this phenomenal drama, a beautiful love story between two lovesome beings has began thus, the birth of our home, SSC Ship and to sunbae-nim @twtwb thank you very much for creating this wonderful home away from home, hats off to you! As for me, I've never tried this couple shipping thing before, I only knew about it while watching DOTS and got more curious about the two main leads, actually I've been a fan of Kyo for years but her tandem with Ki is way beyond interesting and that's how I came across to this adventure-filled site. It is also going to be a year that we are here, enjoying our interactions while loving our OTP the whole time. Some have stopped coming but most have stayed despite some differences in opinions. Some have wavered with their trust in our couple but most of us remain having a strong belief that we are indeed sailing on to the right direction and so the journey continues!

CAPT. YOO & DR. KANG

In my point of view, viewers of the Descendants of the Sun has been hooked or even addicted to this drama not just for its plot/story but mainly because of these two main characters, Shi Jin and Mo Yeon. Their relationship was definitely not in a bed of roses, it started with much hesitation on Mo Yeon's part due to Si Jin's predicament but despite the conflicts, uncertainties and more, their love for each other was something that is beyond conventional. Like what Dr. Kang said they have totaled to 2 or was it 3 cars wrecked, been shot and all, sorry chingus just correct me if you may, because I could not remember the exact lines, and so she chose to Si Jin. Their love were founded with trust, understanding and overcame the disasters, I mean trials together. In everything that Yoo and Kang have been through, we were also there, we cried with them, we got angry and we laughed with them and of course we fell in-love with them. They became so dear to us and now while I am typing this post I got teary eyed, I just held myself back because somebody might see me. Because of DOTS we are all gathered here.

C5aFy--U0AATA7j.jpg

Cr. as labeled

SONG HYE KYO:heart:SONG JOONG KI

Their love for each other is the kind to last a lifetime, that is what I wish for these lovebirds. Their kinship is not as complicated as Dr. Kang and Capt. Yoo but like any other relationships, theirs must also have its ups and downs. For Ki and Kyo, DOTS really means a great deal because it might not be the beginning of their connection but it could be the turning point. From mere acquaintance, it developed into a beautiful friendship which has flourished into a great romance. One that is right under everyone's microscopic eyes but thanks to both of their individual unique personalities, they have come a long way, very much together despite being busy with their respective works. I believe that more than anyone else, JK knows how HK is when it comes to a romantic relationship, as what she answered in her magazine interview, she really devotes herself into a relationship and that when it is over she does not turn back. That made me certain that their being a couple is for keeps. Just look at the way they gaze into each other's eyes, with that melting smiles, they have also many ways with their gestures without even saying a word. Their eyes and bodies or body parts are communicating in their own language of true love (while typing the last two words I am thinking about their shipwreck kiss, with that beautiful soundtrack). :wub:

C5aG5YZVUAIrxlH.jpg

Ctto

Archived