[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, louiseeee1114 said:

Omo!! I can totally see it. I played it several times and it's clear Ki was holding Kyo's hands because when Kyo moved her hand up, Ki pulled his hand back at the same time. Aaaaahhhhhhh.!!!!! 

This is daebak!! My heart is putung putung na. 

I can't see it because the accnt is set to private.. Only the followers can view .. I've already sent a request to follow few days ago but it is still pending.

1 hour ago, SandSLiMssshipper said:

I can't see it because the accnt is set to private.. Only the followers can view .. I've already sent a request to follow few days ago but it is still pending.

phuong86 was right. I can see it from my laptop but can't see it from my mobile. Try your taptop or PC. No wonder why Ah In teasted them (said he is also a fan of SSC) when he was on stage later on.......:lol: OK! It's confirmed that SSC is an open secret in the industry. Now it makes me wonder what Min Suk was doing on the other side of the couple.:wink:

I can see the video on my phone by open it up in the web browser, instead of Instagram App.

I have a different opinion... but from the angle of filming, I can understand how people came to their thinking... I tried but couldn't be convinced.

Anyway, SSC vibe together is sweet to watch... they have such similar and synchronous synergy.

23 minutes ago, sf4kdrama said:

I have a different opinion... but from the angle of filming, I can understand how people came to their thinking... I tried but couldn't be convinced

Me too.. i think he didnt hold her hand. She mustve slided her hand first before raising it up that fast if theres a hand above and she raised it faster than him. Logically if theres a hand above yours, u need to wait it at least per second to make a move.

And i think they flinched because shocked by the on going show, since the actress in front of them also suddenly laugh and move.

Hi guys longtime lurker here... in fact i almost forgot my password..

As what i had seen on ig it shows they are dating FOR REALLLL... And im happy, as what my gutz says.. And after YAI and SSC talking.. YAI is letting his tounge out.. I hope i am a lip reader so that I can tell what they are talking

21 hours ago, songsonglovechiu said:

Do you see what I see?  ♥

Just focus on Joong Ki's right hand hahahaha

@songsonglovechiu Wow chingu, thank you for sharing that IG post here. What a wonderful treat it is to us,SSC shippers. I had to stare long and hard at their hands to make sure but just look at Ah In's face and his epic reaction or his facial expression and you will get the confirmation needed hehehe.:lol:

HD photos of Mo Yeon and Shi Jin's gasoline station kiss scene, I really can't help but admire once again how great SSC's looks are and they are perfectly matched... 

Credit to therealhyna and to the photos' owner.

8 hours ago, sf4kdrama said:

I can see the video on my phone by open it up in the web browser, instead of Instagram App.

I have a different opinion... but from the angle of filming, I can understand how people came to their thinking... I tried but couldn't be convinced.

Anyway, SSC vibe together is sweet to watch... they have such similar and synchronous synergy.

Ya, you remind me that JK was holding a black box of some sort that night. His hand looks like is on the corner of the box, right? But he certainly was sitting shoulder to shoulder with Kyo. So close. It looked like fingers flipping to me instead of holding hands.

1 hour ago, sf4kdrama said:

I think it's really a tough angle to confirm anything but what gives is that, when SHK raised her hand/palm, it's already opened, meaning it was that way before she did that. I think SJK wanted to hold her hand fully but only settled for touching fingers instead because of the ceremony. :ph34r: and look at their reaction after something their attention, it's like they're caught of doing something in secret and just returned to having a "friendly" space. :lol:

Archived