[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

There's this one chinese fan who went to the cheng du fm and recorded a vast majority of the fm in high resolution. But the file sizes are freakin huge (at around 2-3 gigs per) so dunno how to share it (and it'll feel weird uploading it to youtube since I'm not the video owner, not to mention she prohibits people from uploading to any video streaming site)

anyway, the fan captured that fist bump which was cut from the official iqiyi broadcast <333 I made a gif of it (sorry for quality, first time making a gif, had to reduce the size and compress since the original gif file was too huge)

all credits to video owner: julia820@weibo

(for those who can download from baidu cloud, you can download the videos from link in the owner's weibo)

Love, love, love this gif. GOD know how long I ve wait for it.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

There's this one chinese fan who went to the cheng du fm and recorded a vast majority of the fm in high resolution. But the file sizes are freakin huge (at around 2-3 gigs per) so dunno how to share it (and it'll feel weird uploading it to youtube since I'm not the video owner, not to mention she prohibits people from uploading to any video streaming site)

anyway, the fan captured that fist bump which was cut from the official iqiyi broadcast <333 I made a gif of it (sorry for quality, first time making a gif, had to reduce the size and compress since the original gif file was too huge)

all credits to video owner: julia820@weibo

(for those who can download from baidu cloud, you can download the videos from link in the owner's weibo)

thanks for sharing the GIF!!!! the way SHK naturally switched the microphone to the other hand to fist bump SJK with her right hand makes it seems like they've done this many more times than just in public. if it wasn't a natural familiar action, she could have just used her left hand 

News on KBS world e-today

the part when they showed SS singing the duet.."I love you..only you..."

the MC said "that's right." and laughed. :) 

On a side note, I showed my friend the video of their duet. And she said if that's not love I don't know what is that. :) On the point that he was singing more to cover up for her during the whole song.

47 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

just finished one part of the fan-meet and I have to stop to post this! Am very sure the Mc address kyo as Mdm Song - The part right after Ki rested his head on her shoulder and took a slip of the water! Have anyone posted this already? 

Mc ah mc.. Are they so obvious that even the MC felt like they are newly weds? Haha! 

Think Ma Song was nervous as he couldn't form some words properly.

He'd referred to Ms S as Goddess  (女神 nushen) before she appeared on stage and maybe the more he tried not to slip up the more he did: So 女神 became 女士 (nushi) as he obviously couldn't call her Song Hye Kyo Goddess to her face. I'm guessing...! Lol

Unfortunately that made an even worse slip as she became Mdm Song Hye Kyo instead. Lol 

Nothing seems to be choreographed between these two. Interactions between them are too natural that they can't even hide it. Their movements, sharing little whispers, grinning at each other, having secret conversations with their eyes. Even JK's nerve-wrecking moments b4 kyo appeared is so telling.

04652D00-A4D6-4C92-8F1B-46882E2D83EF_zps

If I were to be stared that way...I'm gonna need a black RayBan aviator!

1 hour ago, miswah1981 said:

ok, lets leave it at elizabeth taylor. im sure you wouldn't mind as richard burton is not your cup of tea... hahahah!

(Sorry can't resist adding) Richard Burton is very few people's cup of tea. Ahhhh but Hiddleston, that's another story. 

The 'fist bump' wasn't cut from the video - it  happened when they showed a full picture of the cake and you can tell from the shadow that they were doing the 'fist bump'.

Quite noticeable - SJK did pucker his lips while preparing to do the staring contest.  Hopefully he did it before SHK closed her eyes as she was preparing for it.  Another habit, SJK?  Wanted to kiss her while doing the staring contest? 

@profiler i used to ship TS but now can't keep up with her ... i better stick to our SS couple :D :phew: at least i am pretty sure there will be a wedding bell soon fingers crossed for our SS couple ... love seeing the blanket games between this love birds ... SJK seems forgotten that thousand of fans were watching his action when he was trying to help our goddess with the lucky blankie :phew: ... SHK was really glowing on that stage and love seeing her smiley face and acting so cute playing games ... sometimes they tend to be in their own world .... what they have done to me and to us shippers ... our lives will never be the same again after DOTS up until now 

@SillyLily The video is talking about the fan meeting and the private jet. I'll summarise what's going on if the people on the thread want it, but I think many didn't want to discuss the private jet matter anymore - If that's the case then it wouldn't be fair to the others on the thread.

25 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@SillyLily The video is talking about the fan meeting and the private jet. I'll summarise what's going on if the people on the thread want it, but I think many didn't want to discuss the private jet matter anymore - If that's the case then it wouldn't be fair to the others on the thread.

Please do @joongkyo...we want to read more news about SS...just can't get enough of them both:wub:

2 hours ago, thepixies said:

Think Ma Song was nervous as he couldn't form some words properly.

He'd referred to Ms S as Goddess  (女神 nushen) before she appeared on stage and maybe the more he tried not to slip up the more he did: So 女神 became 女士 (nushi) as he obviously couldn't call her Song Hye Kyo Goddess to her face. I'm guessing...! Lol

Unfortunately that made an even worse slip as she became Mdm Song Hye Kyo instead. Lol 

Oh yes from goddess to madam because he is too giddy from seeing her..if SJK is SHK club chairman then Ma song has to be the cheerleader....he never failed to remind SJK to keep on putong many times 

even that black tshirt guy also became a fan in an Instant. I hardly even saw him smile or laugh but he did all that in Chengdu. This is what the both of them made people do 

SSC is infectious they make people putong putong and everyone end up becoming cheerleaders and even the Chinese translator ended up being a fangirl right then 

@twtwb are you keeping up with the putonging? Lol 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

If anyone else wants the translation of the video, please let @joongkyo know. For others, please just let this one pass... for the sake of my sanity and yours. Because now I'm really curious :D

https://instagram.com/p/BG3qvkjBqZ9/

I don't know if this has been shared on here already, however I'm sharing for those who haven't seen. It's a fan video from the staring contest at Chengdu fm. The audience noticed SJK's "kiss" motion prior to the contest beginning and started chanting 'Kiss! Kiss! Kids'. Quite cute actually ☺️

OMG I hate it the universe conspired against me on the Chengdu FM events. I need to catch up on the latest. Thank you friends for all the postings . Let me see first what I missed. Mountains to catch up on. But really I am so HAPPY. :wub:

I'm surprised no one in this thread has reacted to this post yet: songjoongki_sg translated lee seon ah's caption and there's a hashtag #groom 

Should I make a big deal about this or no? Hahaha. PS I wish I could delete all those hashtags though. It's an eyesore for the thread. 

The one who posted the picture "deleted" his ig after posting this according to some ig users. Hmmm either he deleted his or just chang username? 

CLARIFICATION

The Groom is not SJK but the man next to SJK

PLEASE ASK THE PEOPLE ON IG TO REMOVE THEIR POSTS THAT MIGHT CAUSE CONFUSION

#송중기 #신랑#일상 #소통 #멋있다

#SJK #Groom #Daily #Communication #He's cool

울오빠도멋지고 - My Oppa is also cool. (*IG and others sites thought that Oppa here meant SJK or that she was calling that man in the picture her brother. Actually that man is the "GROOM" - In Korea GFs also refer to their BFs as Oppa if they're older.)

중기님도멋지십니다 - JoongKi-nim is also cool.

Archived