[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Blossom said the chartered plane was for SHK and they weren't aware of it. Then organizer said it was for both of them. 

I'm cracking up with this charter plane situation. It's like NY all over again. SSC I'm just glad both of you arrived safely and got some privacy together.

ClYehDTUsAEdUbd.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not going to make SBS "bad". But this news made me proud of SJK oppa :wub::wub:.

As starting DOTS, one of TV station in SK rejected this drama for some reasons. One of the reason was the fact that main male character currently being played by Song Joong Ki. 

In the end, SJK did really well!! He is perfect fit for YSJ character :wub:

Just information if someone have not read this article yet  

8 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Blossom said the chartered plane was for SHK and they weren't aware of it. Then organizer said it was for both of them. 

I'm cracking up with this charter plane scenario:lol:

So basically, they're saying it's because the special guest is SHK so the organizers chartered the plane for both of them. Ok. I get it. :wink: 

This is the last time I'm gonna post about a plane. :smile: 

Okaay its been days after Chengdu Fm, but it seems i still cant move on from it. Or maybe im just didnt want to? Meh, who cares. Like my friends put it, 'as long as your obsession doesnt hurt someone, then its okay. You are still my friend, no matter how much crazy you turn to be because of these two' Lmao xD Yes, im that crazy because of them. But i enjoy every moment of it. Very much. Nuff said:phew:

Now, back to Chengdu FM. There are lots of adorable moments that im sure will not easily to forget. Moments that makes us laugh, screaming, then dying. Moments that makes us feel blessed, that we are part of this wonderfull ship. Starting when SHK coming on the stage, till she left ( i cant express my feeling through words (excuse my poor English), but im sure you, comrades, knows the feel) But for me, this particular moment, is my fave. Well, besides that lovely gaze (ughh, that man really has a dangerous gaze), his 'mouth movement' makes my mind goes to different direction. *coughairkisscough* I know we have discussed this before, and trust me, even im little bit sceptical bout it, but it just, it seems i cant let it go...

7LQ94eDZlgFXy.gif

Perhaps i do really need help now. :lol: Or maybe, i just need my oxygen tank back... *go the dark corner and lurking again

23 minutes ago, nefer said:

So basically, they're saying it's because the special guest is SHK so the organizers chartered the plane for both of them. Ok. I get it. :wink: 

And my last time to talk about the plane too...I feel bad for kwangsoo...hehehehe just kidding...i thought he's special hahaahaha

51 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

Was actually discussing this with some friends that also understand korean and we came to the conclusion from reading her lip action (you can sort of hear the beginning parts faintly too if you turn up the volume and hear through earphones) that she most likely whispered to joong ki "사겨라고" (sa gyo la gu) which basically means "they're telling us to date." (so straightforward, kyo :P) To which joong ki proceeds to reach out his arm over her hehehe

He not only reach out his arm over her but he also nods his head as if agreed with the audience... :D

29 minutes ago, nefer said:

Agree! Good that the organizers came out to clarify that the chartered plane was for the BOTH of them..after Blossom gave their statement that the chartered plane was only for SHK. Guess they wanted to clarify on this point.

Anyway, thankful that the organizers made such a arrangement so SS can get their privacy.

1 hour ago, lov3kikyo said:

Next fan meet is in TAIWAN 25th June 2016 at 7PM

As you can see on the poster on the top left hand corner it's the live streaming app.

花椒直播-宋仲基台湾粉丝见面会官方独家直播!最火手机VR生活直播 by 密境和风
https://appsto.re/sg/60B66.i

Hope this will be useful for android phone users:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.huajiao&hl=en

22 minutes ago, lov3kikyo said:

Agree! Good that the organizers came out to clarify that the chartered plane was for the BOTH of them..after Blossom gave their statement that the chartered plane was only for SHK. Guess they wanted to clarify on this point.

Anyway, thankful that the organizers made such a arrangement so SS can get their privacy.

Is SJK and Blosoom not communicating with each other...Isn't it's their job and should have knowledge about the detail of FM...I won't be surprised if the news before that ki will transfer agency is true..don't take it seriously..just maybe

28 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

He not only reach out his arm over her but he also nods his head as if agreed with the audience... :D

And she made a V sign..to confirm?? Hehehehe kidding..looks like she agree

image_zpsok0vqyqf.jpeg

Who is telling the truth? Blossom entertainment or the Organizers? Well, the most important thing here is SJK and SHK had a private and solemn flight TOGETHER. I am glad to know that there are lots of people who wanted the best way to secure their safety and privacy. :heart:  

image_zpsrelnk742.gif

"End of conversation."

@RoyalCouple

Thanks for adding the gifs… I was busy translating and typing and I’m just too lazy to insert them…thanks a lot!

Like what some had mentioned, yes the 3rd ‘zai yi qi’ was shouted after SHK left the stage (and JK mentioned he already has LKS) hence I didn’t mention in my earlier post.

Spoiler

However I encountered some ‘strange’ comments written by Chinese fans – saying that the mentioning of LKS was initiated by the lady translator (I don’t know whether this is true or not ‘cos that part in the video was not clear so I just translate I saw)

The 3rd ‘zai yi qi’ occurred after SHK left and it actually interrupted the host’s speech. The translator said something to JK and he said ‘haha……woah’. The host said as a host he doesn’t know how to continue and the translator said something to JK again. At this part someone said they heard the translator mentioning Kwang Soo’s name before JK said anything…

Whether this is true or not, LKS’s name had been mentioned (whether by JK or the translator) and it’s a fact, but I’m don’t understand why some fans are 'upset' over this.

Everybody knows that LKS is a very close, treasured and special friend to JK (one of his cherished friend) and we know his position in JK’s heart (it’s ‘unshakable’!).  And when JK refers HK as his ‘partner’ it’s already obvious that her position in his heart is similar to LKS, or even higher. Didn’t he mention in his fan meet that he is very nervous, but he doesn’t feel this way when LKS was at his fan meet previously? Now in his letter he refers SHK as his ‘most cherished friend’, so the position in JK's heart is obvious - SHK stands 1st place and LKS stands 2nd place. So it makes sense that whenever he needs to give 'an answer' or ‘an excuse’ mentioning LKS is the ‘best choice’ (so LKS has now become a ‘reference’ and a ‘shield’ - position is changed!).

In my earlier post I said that I am not really bothered by what JK said because for me it is quite hard to differentiate which of his words are true and which are not, so observing what he does is the best choice for me. From the NY incident all the way until last week’s fan meet, his stand and attitude towards this relationship is even clearer and obvious than SHK.  So everybody please don’t get bothered by what he says e.g. how he addresses SHK, how he says they are best friends or even the mentioning of LKS etc. (unless you are really good in analyzing his words and can analyze them correctly)

10 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Again, when they re-enacted this scene, SJK keep closing his eyes because of his nervousness.... and then when they started, Ilike their smiles, I like their stares, those eyes are shooting to each other...   :wub::wub::wub::wub:

ctto via songjoongkionly IG

Why are those two feel so nervous, especially the boyfriend looks more more obvious... the laughs are just a way to cover their true feeling inside. When you start feeling something toward your friend, you seems to act silly to cover it. Oh cute two >__<

While seeing this pict, i'm interested in the way SJK put his hand on. He has just been asked to gaze at her, not touch her haha. Thx to uncontrollable hands. However since being delusional is dangerous so i just think positively.....maybe he just protects her in case she will fall because of his gaze, i mean literally fall because his eyes are so wow # being rational as possible as i could #kidding

2 hours ago, lov3kikyo said:

KBSworld ask if we miss them. :) 

Yes! yes! yes I do miss them even more after last Friday :)

7LQ94eDZlgFXy.gif

well about this... I don't know if he actually tried to blow a little air kiss at her or not, but I can clearly see how he almost gets lost in her pretty face- he forgot what he was supposed to do and ended up imitating her gesture- 
Someone is madly in love!
:phew:

Archived