[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Here is full fm in Chendu

love SongSong couple, SHK was really out of her comfort zone...she was all so girly and shy sometimes..so cute..

especially during the duet...noticed her left hand was behind her back...I think SJK was going for her hand a couple of times during the song..SJK is so touchy when SHK is around him... :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netizens' comments on SSC based from SJK's actions towards SHK at Chengdu Airport: [their comments are quite good :)]

1. [+1,024, -101] My vote goes to them dating soon or already dating

2. [+794, -62] I think it'd be weirder if they didn't develop feelings for each other by this point~ ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+504, -71] Pretty people~ always supporting you

4. [+111, -11] If I were dating Song Hye Gyo, I would hide her up;;; when public relationships go bad, it's always the woman's side that gets the backlash. It's been 20 years since she debuted and as beautiful as she is, who cares how many men she's dated in that time? But she still gets so much hate for all of them. Nothing wrong with having a normal string of relationships, you know?

5. [+109, -9] I saw on YouTube clips of Song Hye Gyo wearing several of Song Joong Ki's clothes! I think 99% they're dating! Song Joong Ki seems like he wants to go public but Song Hye Gyo is trying to keep it hush hush. You can see the love dripping out of his eyes when he looks at her, he just can't hide it.

6. [+104, -14] Song Hye Gyo is gossiped about as if she dates around with all of her male co-stars but honestly can you blame her male co-stars? How could you not fall for her after working with someone like her? Maybe if you're Yoo Ah In? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+90, -9] Even if you two are dating, please keep it a secret until the end and only reveal it if you have marriage plans. Song Hye Gyo is too old now to be getting hate for dating rumors anymore ㅠ

8. [+79, -16] They have way too many overlapping clothes and phone cases etc to deny that they're dating. And Song Hye Gyo's not the type of level to be guesting at anyone's fan meet. Song Joong Ki could've invited anyone but he had to invite Song Hye Gyo ㅋㅋㅋ they've been doing a lot of things that point towards dating and it's quite obvious that they're trying to hide it but failing miserably ㅋㅋ I fully support them so I wish they'd beat the media to the punch and just reveal it themselves ㅋㅋ

9. [+72, -14] Please date and get married ㅠㅠ I've never supported a celebrity relationship this hard but I want them to get married ^^

10. [+58, -10] They totally match, and they're both top Hallyu stars too so their levels match as well~

Original article: http://m.news.nate.com/view/20160620n15327 

cr eng trans: netizenbuzz on twt

9 minutes ago, sewyoungs said:

Netizens' comments on SSC based from SJK's actions towards SHK at Chengdu Airport: [their comments are quite good :)]

2. [+794, -62] I think it'd be weirder if they didn't develop feelings for each other by this point~ ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+504, -71] Pretty people~ always supporting you

4. [+111, -11] If I were dating Song Hye Gyo, I would hide her up;;; when public relationships go bad, it's always the woman's side that gets the backlash. It's been 20 years since she debuted and as beautiful as she is, who cares how many men she's dated in that time? But she still gets so much hate for all of them. Nothing wrong with having a normal string of relationships, you know?

5. [+109, -9] I saw on YouTube clips of Song Hye Gyo wearing several of Song Joong Ki's clothes! I think 99% they're dating! Song Joong Ki seems like he wants to go public but Song Hye Gyo is trying to keep it hush hush. You can see the love dripping out of his eyes when he looks at her, he just can't hide it.

6. [+104, -14] Song Hye Gyo is gossiped about as if she dates around with all of her male co-stars but honestly can you blame her male co-stars? How could you not fall for her after working with someone like her? Maybe if you're Yoo Ah In? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+90, -9] Even if you two are dating, please keep it a secret until the end and only reveal it if you have marriage plans. Song Hye Gyo is too old now to be getting hate for dating rumors anymore ㅠ

8. [+79, -16] They have way too many overlapping clothes and phone cases etc to deny that they're dating. And Song Hye Gyo's not the type of level to be guesting at anyone's fan meet. Song Joong Ki could've invited anyone but he had to invite Song Hye Gyo ㅋㅋㅋ they've been doing a lot of things that point towards dating and it's quite obvious that they're trying to hide it but failing miserably ㅋㅋ I fully support them so I wish they'd beat the media to the punch and just reveal it themselves ㅋㅋ

9. [+72, -14] Please date and get married ㅠㅠ I've never supported a celebrity relationship this hard but I want them to get married ^^

10. [+58, -10] They totally match, and they're both top Hallyu stars too so their levels match as well~

Original article: http://m.news.nate.com/view/20160620n15327 

cr eng trans: netizenbuzz on twt

I just saw it. I feel so glad and touched. So many k-netz gave them a good and sweet comments. So many k-netz respect them. So many k-netz fell in love with them. So many k-netz wanting them to be married. Our kikyo is really loved by people around the world. (But i knew, there's so many a bad comments too but who's care. Include me that i don't even care) 

My fav comments: 

Haha:wub:

Showing you guys my chosen profile picture here. Grabbed this from ig so it's sort of pixelated. 

image.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I really think there's a resemblance between our ssc  <3 just so you know, there are studies that explain why couples tend to look like each other :)) 

10 hours ago, sophie808_stv said:

Why do they hate SHK?  And that is a minority right?

Maybe because, in a span of 5 years, she dated 2 out of the numerous leadingmen she had in her 20-yr career. since you are an american and probably well initiated from elizabeth taylor to taylor swift, you would not understand the fuss.

I'm happy to see knetz and other people supporting them as well as agreeing to the idea of them not announcing that they are dating but just to announce their marriage whenever they are ready. Here are more sweet pictures from the FM. Thank you to the photographer for capturing these beautiful moments of SongSong.

69dbddb1gw1f520b4q6zkj21kw12jk8a.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520bhqafej21kw12jwvh.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520c2hszdj21kw12jdyl.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520cdr0rpj21kw12j17m.jpg

Spoiler

69dbddb1gw1f520cmwmkej21kw12jdv3.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520b6jzkgj21kw12jdy0.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520bj522lj21kw12jtnk.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520btaubnj21kw12jqja.jpg69dbddb1gw1f520camk0sj21kw12jk7v.jpg

credit as tagged

Please date and get married ㅠㅠ I've never supported a celebrity relationship this hard but I want them to get married ^^

^^ Me.

I saw on YouTube clips of Song Hye Gyo wearing several of Song Joong Ki's clothes! I think 99% they're dating! Song Joong Ki seems like he wants to go public but Song Hye Gyo is trying to keep it hush hush. You can see the love dripping out of his eyes when he looks at her, he just can't hide it.

ottoke JK ya :D:D Your eyes are betraying you.

hqdefault.jpg

Song Hye Gyo is gossiped about as if she dates around with all of her male co-stars but honestly can you blame her male co-stars? How could you not fall for her after working with someone like her? 

Agree. Who can resist her? Even as a woman myself I keep falling for her. :wub:

HCerYD8.jpg

Oh, yeah he totes does the following for his other cherished friend:

First he makes sure Most Cherished Friend's blankie is covering her modesty and pats her thigh

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

Then he shifts his chairasclosetohersaspossibletimg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

#songsongcuteness

(Even the emcee is grinning at the two)

photo credits to baidu

17 minutes ago, kroosifix said:

You are NOT allowed to mention TS's name here. Not while i'm alive!!!!! *snatches Hiddleston from her pruny hands*

ok, lets leave it at elizabeth taylor. im sure you wouldn't mind as richard burton is not your cup of tea... hahahah!

5 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Good day comrades!

I had a long talk with my Chinese friend yesterday who went for the fan meet in Chengdu. I tried to translate whatever we had discussed - her feelings at the fan meet (first spoiler) and our thoughts & analysis on SHK's reactions (second spoiler). Those who are still interested about Friday's fan meet analysis can take a look. (I'm not really good in translating, so apologies if there are too many errors!)

Reveal hidden contents

I used to be a crazy fangirl more than 15 years ago and I didn’t expect to be in this craze again after being a wife and mother.  After knowing that SHK will be the guest for SJK Chengdu fan meet, I made so much negotiations and arrangements with my family before I can successfully board the plane to attend this event. I don’t know why I’m doing this…maybe my love for this couple exceeds far beyond my imagination? Or maybe having them being together on stage is a rare opportunity and I shouldn’t miss this chance? Anyway this is totally an unbelievable and crazy act which I thought I will never do again after marriage…

My seat was somewhere in the middle and closer to the left side. I didn’t know that attending a fan meet can cause some much 'harm' to my body… (well it didn’t cause any in the past)

First – my eyes.  The SS shippers who prepared the LED boards were really awesome! There were so many of them and the lights were so bright until I’m almost blind… (But they were really obvious and beautiful when see from the stage)

Second – my throat. There were too many sweet moments that the continuous shouting made my throat sore and pain…

Third – my ears.  Everyone at that venue was shouting so loud that I can’t even hear my own voice and I thought I was going deaf…

I definitely need to see a doctor after the fan meet (OMG another expense…)

But the atmosphere was really high. SS couple were enjoying themselves and we were extremely excited and happy, except for some people who seemed to be troubled by how SJK addressed SHK. To me this fan meet is like a confirmation of what we believe in without any official announcement and it’s definitely worth all my sacrifices. My blessings to this couple, and based on what I observed I believe we will be hearing good news soon.

Reveal hidden contents

Based on our simple understanding on SSC:

1.      SJK

- Smart and wise

-  Strategy to handle media – show what they want to see

- Likes to take the lead / take control

-  Can ‘talk nonsense’ with a serious look, shows his emotions on his face

2.      SHK

- Private and low profile

- Strategy to handle media – to act unfamiliar (especially to her co-star when they have dating rumors)

-  If possible will try to avoid as much as possible

- A straightforward lady, can’t tell lies

I admit my Chinese friend and I don’t have high IQs and we are bad in differentiating things, so basically we don’t really care what SJK says (just listen only; anyway it’s obvious he is smitten with SHK) so we are paying more attention on what SJK does and what SHK says.

Many people have mentioned how SJK reacted in the fan meet – nervous, sweating, shyness, touchy, that towel etc. So there is nothing much to say. It’s just obvious.

For SHK, basically she didn’t stay very long on stage and she didn’t talk much. But there are 4 main things about what she said and we more or less know her stand and attitude towards this relationship when we link them together.

1. When asked why she agree to appear on JK’s fan meet, there is actually a standard answer which the host had said many times – out of loyalty. But instead of saying this ‘standard answer’, she said she came because SJK invited her.

This part I think some people had already mentioned – for SHK to appear at the fan meet itself already means something. This is an opportunity for her to clarify things but she did not. Yup we believe those guests that SJK invited are close to him, but for somebody like SHK, the A-list top star to be the guest, if they aren’t that close will SHK accept his invitation?

2. When the host asked SHK what she has been doing lately, she replied that she has been spending time with her friends & resting, and also paying attention to SJK’s activities.

We find this part is really weird…

First, SHK has been shooting CFs and attending events too, but instead of mentioning these, she said she is paying attention to SJK’s activities. If they are just normal friends / colleagues, why is she paying attention on his activities?

Second, SJK’s reaction. When someone says she is paying attention on you, shouldn’t one has some response like expressing his thanks, out of courtesy? But look at SJK – totally no reaction (like he is taking this for granted).

Third, the host’s reaction. Seeing no response from JK, he began to say weird things like ‘You have things to say again?’ After JK said no…no, the host said ‘Mr. Song, can you be a bit more reserved?’ We were like ‘Huh? JK totally had no reaction and response, what is there to be reserved?’ Then we began to realize that the host was actually hinting JK to say something. But his answer…omg we don’t understand what he meant. He says both of them have been shooting DOTS together for a few months, and it is the first time he saw SHK in China. Then said SHK is pretty.

Conclusion on this part: his nervousness not only made him become clumsy, it also made his brain to become malfunction.

3. We know SHK is also full of praises to her co-stars, so when asked about her first impression on SJK, of course it is praising him again. But that little push by JK and his little expression, that’s a real ‘flirting visual’. Plus their pointing here and there with the little chit-chat between themselves, the closeness of their chairs and his ‘touchy hands’, who else can still say there is nothing between them?

4. SHK’s speech to fans before she left the stage. The last part - …thank you for loving and supporting SJK, and hope you all can support and love me too.

Although that were many SS shippers, but the main target audience at the fan meet is JK’s fans and ‘wives’. Telling the ‘wives’ to support and love her too, do we need further explanation here?

Throughout the fan meet, there were 3 times when the fans shouted ‘zai yi qi’ (be together). SHK responded 2 times, and how does she respond?

1. First time – SHK turned to ask the translator and she laughed. Not sure if JK heard but he pointed to himself, HK whispered something to him then he placed his arm around her shoulder, with SHK making a ‘V’ sign.

2. Second time – After they played the staring game. JK don’t know what the fans were shouting and the translator explained to them. Both SJK and SHK were looking at each other smiling very brightly!

(After this he said how can he hit a woman, but then ask the translator again what the fans were shouting just now. Continue your act SJK, we know you understand what ‘zai yi qi’ means)

So basically from all the points above, it is quite clear about SHK’s stand and attitude. Obviously she is enjoying (just like SJK) and looking at both parties’ response, well what else do we need to expect besides waiting for their good news?

PS: Thanks Xiaoqing for sharing!

@bluedolphin81- thank you for sharing your and your friend's thoughts and analysis about SongSong - exactly how we supporters feel.  Glad to have somebody sharing her observations (many thanks to your friend) first hand.  I love you and your friend's observation on SJK's inability to answer sometimes - proving he just gets lost around her.  The ever truthful SHK - you can tell she's  not lying when she talks (HK interviews and DOTS PC) because she don't stammer.  Thanks again!!

Omg those pictures are so heart eyes emoji thAT I JUST HAD TO REPOST ONE OF THOSE.

Idk but it just looks so cute to see the both of them doing their own [mannerisms?] fave gestures :wub: ((kyo's pouty pouuut and ki's tongue how can u resist-!!?!))

69dbddb1gw1f520btaubnj21kw12jqja.jpg

Spoiler

AND ALSO THIS IDK I THINK I NEED TO GET CHECKED BY A DOCTOR FOR SEEING FLOATING HEARTS IN BETWEEN THAT LOVELY GAZE?? OK IM BYE :P Goodnight Comrades!

69dbddb1gw1f520cdr0rpj21kw12j17m.jpg

just finished one part of the fan-meet and I have to stop to post this! Am very sure the Mc address kyo as Mdm Song - The part right after Ki rested his head on her shoulder and took a slip of the water! Have anyone posted this already? 

Mc ah mc.. Are they so obvious that even the MC felt like they are newly weds? Haha! 

There's this one chinese fan who went to the cheng du fm and recorded a vast majority of the fm in high resolution. But the file sizes are freakin huge (at around 2-3 gigs per) so dunno how to share it (and it'll feel weird uploading it to youtube since I'm not the video owner, not to mention she prohibits people from uploading to any video streaming site)

anyway, the fan captured that fist bump which was cut from the official iqiyi broadcast <333 I made a gif of it (sorry for quality, first time making a gif, had to reduce the size and compress since the original gif file was too huge)

ezgif-3275990963.gif

all credits to video owner: julia820@weibo

(for those who can download from baidu cloud, you can download the videos from link in the owner's weibo)

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@sewyoungs Thanks! Finally Netizenbuzz wakes up and actually posts stuff about SongSong! Loving how the netizens are also beyond any doubt ~ hehehe

@melissala look!! http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.in/2016/06/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-gyo-looking.html finally our kinda people  :) 

I'm arguing with a desperate non-shipper there now.  Wish me luck. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS. BEST FRIENDS! 

Archived