[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

23 minutes ago, feli2375 said:

if I think maybe if they were really dating then they certainly do not will come to the event Baeksang both ... because if they come through both the body language then they will be caught if they're dating????....Hahahhaha just my thoughts

Lol that's a special thought! In case you didn't realise, Song Song speaks to us through their body language and actions. I don't really care about what they say because most of the time they are required to give standard answers as required by them as I mentioned before, even magazines interviews can be scripted so I never translate a single magazine article in here. BUT, their eye contact, their body language and even how they looked at each other NEVER lies. I live to see every moment of their interaction and it never ever fail to amazes me each and every time. They are to me: A Match Made In Heaven 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol that's a special thought! In case you didn't realise, Song Song loves to show us through their body language and actions. I don't really care about what they say because most of the time they are required to give standard answers as required by them as I mentioned before, even magazines interviews can be scripted so I never translate a single magazine article in here. BUT, their eye contact, their body language and how they looked at each other NEVER lies. I live to see every moment of their interaction and it never ever fail to amazes me each and every time. They are to me:. A Match Made In Heaven 

More so they should come together.  They were in fact the main leads for the drama so why would that be so unusual.  The more they try to act like they are not friendly, the more suspicious it is.  Crossing my fingers to see him get out of the limo first and then her and them walking the red carpet with her grabbing on to his elbow/arm.

OMG Blossom Ent. updated SJK's sched! So he's attending BAA right ?! Can i now scream for real or not yet????! 

http://blossomenter.com/actors/song_joongki/archives/schedule/

2016-06-01_1655?async&rand=0.11494394645

But I'll scream more and DIE if SHK's agency too will confirm today that she's going too! LOL!!

But seriously... whoa! :o

Edit: Been refreshing the site for hours btw . LOL Oh @utkim also posted! Thanks! so it's official right?! Yay!

4 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Hi all,

I just checked SJK's schedule for June and so far Blossom updated his fanmeeting in Shanghai on the 5th but no mention of Baeksang on the 3rd, unfortunately. I hope they're waiting to officially announce it publicly before listing it or that's bad news for us. By the way, I don't think I mentioned in here but I am also joining the other girls in Korea to attend the ceremony. Really need our couple to attend!

@ilovesjkThis is his schedule from Blossom Entertaiment :D . I hope you and angieknows and Kyo a safe , enjoyable and unforgettable trip. Be safe!

2016.06.01~2016.06.056월 3일 (금) JTBC [제52회 백상예술대상] 오후 8시 30분 출연 및 방송 / 6월 5일 (일) 상해 팬미팅 / 차기작 준비

2 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

More so they should come together.  They were in fact the main leads for the drama so why would that be so unusual.  The more they try to act like they are not friendly, the more suspicious it is.  Crossing my fingers to see him get out of the limo first and then her and them walking the red carpet with her grabbing on to his elbow/arm.

Lol you quote me so this is for me or for the other poster?  Eh I don't know if you follow my post, but I just posted that they most probably will attend together ya. Your post makes me wonder if I am suggesting otherwise because I don't think I said all that in your post lol 

37 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

OMG Blossom Ent. updated SJK's sched! So he's attending BAA right ?! Can i now scream for real or not yet????! 

But I'll scream more and DIE if SHK's agency too will confirm today that she's going too! LOL!!

SCREAM FOR REAL!! He is confirmed going! You guys wanted a confirmation and blossom granted your wish! Lol 

Like I said, BS would not want to say this in their official Weibo if they are not sure! The Chinese fans are not to be trifled with lol 

Go scream, roll on the floor or you may choose to order some domino's pizza to celebrate? 

IQIYI is the greatest fan of Song Song! They made a video to congratulate them! 

http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlfw1ms.html

12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

SCREAM FOR REAL!! He is confirmed going! You guys wanted a confirmation and blossom granted your wish! Lol 

Like I said, BS would not want to say this in their official Weibo if they are not sure! The Chinese fans are not to be trifled with lol 

Go scream, roll on the floor or you may choose to order some domino's pizza to celebrate? 

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I JUST SCREAMED FOR REAL!! OH MY GOD ASDFGHKLJSJKL!@#$&*(!! ROFL! 

NO I WANNA ORDER EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!!

And Leggo pop a bottle of wine...

Or two

Or three

Or the whole case !!! LMAO!!

Woot woot! I'm so happy!! REALLY!! Leggo celebrate guys!! Hardwork paid off! Go savor this reward!  :D 

Tagging @angieknows @~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk for this GREAT NEWS! Hehe. You gonna see/meet SJK in flesh guys! Yay! <3333

27 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Edit: Been refreshing the site for hours btw . LOL Oh @utkim also posted! Thanks! so it's official right?! Yay!

Omo what a great news :) 

lets hope & pray for shk agency confirmation 

29 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I just did in an open field!!! LOL... Happiness it is!!! :blush::grin::heart:

and I'm sooooo happy for our dearest shippers now in Seoul.

@angieknows @~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk can't really wait for your updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update from Cuchen...

tumblr_o8358rSBbe1tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8358rSBbe1tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

WKorea SHK June 2016

[Screenshot by me]

7r074D0.jpg

So happy SJK agency already confirmed his appearance. Now waiting for confirmation from SHK's side. If they don't announce then let's just pray she will attend the event.

Happy to confirm what others have posted. SJK will be attending Baeksang on Friday.

6월 3일 (금) JTBC [제52회 백상예술대상] 오후 8시 30분 출연 및 방송 / 6월 5일 (일) 상해 팬미팅 / 차기작 준비

6th Month (*basically they mean June) 3rd day JTBC {Broadcast appearance on the 52nd Baeksang Art Awards - 8:30 pm }/6th Month (*basically they mean June) 6th day Shanghai Film Festival/ Preparation for his new movie.

source http://blossomenter.com/actors/song_joongki/archives/schedule/

@feli2375 I don't think them attending an award ceremony should be taken as a confirmation or a denial of the two being in a relationship. They're professional actors who are attending an awards ceremony because they're nominated in the acting category and winning two awards in the popularity category.  I don't think they'll behave in a *suspicious* manner if that's what you're hinting at with regards to body language. They're actors, their job is to act - I'm sure they can manage to play it cool for a couple of minutes on stage :) ..... also, people expect them to be friendly at this stage, considering he shows pictures of her at his fan meetings and talks about her. If they behaved friendly on stage or even affectionate, nobody can really say anything. Even their co-actors/media calls them best friends at this stage.....so as best friends they can hug, hold hands while congratulating each other. Nothing wrong with that.

SS knows, Shippers know...that should be enough for us. It really doesn't matter what naysayers think at this point.

1 hour ago, finickyfray said:

HOOOORAYYYY!! @ssnooow @Chewy Hoe he is going ~~ lets wait for the other confirmation from UAA and then leggo open the whole case, i'll join you with another case and some pizzasss LOLOL

Eh UAA hardly confirms anything actually. Look at the Beijing Chanel show, it's SHK who confirm it herself when she is there right? 

Dont worry if UAA doesn't confirm. I trust IQIYI to make this happen because they are so hardcore about SJK and SHK together that they paid so much money per episode of DOTS to have exclusive rights to air it in China and its because they are the main leads! I don't see them buying the other shows though. IQIYI wants to present the awards to both of them since they spent so much money on this award ya plus they are going to boardcast this live too! It doesn't at all make economic sense for IQIYI for having spent so much resources if the condition is not SS going together.

I love IQIYI because they love Song Song so much! Just look at this picture below. Sorry I don't know why it became fuzzy after uploading it on photobucket. 

Basically you can see the first 2 pics are of SS and they are nice pictures chosen to represent PLUS they are the only 2 they chosen to represent for the TV best male and female actor awards while no 3,4,5 are all for Movie Category except the last female for TV! I am sure if IQIYI can have a say in the best actor and best actress award, it would go to Song Song!! 

image_zps2qut5anq.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Eh UAA hardly confirms anything actually. Look at the Beijing Chanel show, it's SHK who confirm it herself when she is there right? 

Dont worry if UAA doesn't confirm. I trust IQIYI to make this happen because they are so hardcore about SJK and SHK together that they paid so much money per episode of DOTS to have exclusive rights to air it in China and its because they are the main leads! I don't see them buying the other shows though. IQIYI wants to present the awards to both of them since they spent so much money on this award ya plus they are going to boardcast this live too! It doesn't at all make economic sense for IQIYI for having spent so much resources if the condition is not SS going together.

I love IQIYI because they love Song Song so much! 

ahh i see unnie, okay then lets wait til SHK confirm or maybe just watch the red carpet. lols 

edit: okay lets watch the red carpet AAAA~~ @joongkyo i dont need to know from where, i am just glad :D thankyou!!!

@angieknows have a great trip with the others, you can actually saw them both!!! i'll wait patiently for you update and picturessss, hide ur camera.. that shuttle bus :wub: you will find him everywhere lols

1 hour ago, finickyfray said:

ahh i see unnie, okay then lets wait til SHK confirm or maybe just watch the red carpet. lols 

YES!! IQIYI says through the video to get ready some bubbly and hold Song CP hands through the screen lol 

@angieknows please don't forget to take a customary pic of you and the shippers on that shuttle bus with his face especially so for @ilovesjk Have a BLAST everryone! I know you would!! 

@ssnooow you are funny! Technically if you took my hint since early today you would have died since then and J post just further make sure you continued dying till Friday 

well resistance is futile really lol 

Maybe UAA won't confirm but will let the awards committee know her attendance then she will just surprise us by her presence on the 3rd (i dunno just my guess keke) I agree with @joongkyo and @Chewy Hoe. Iqiyi is on our side and they love SS. They can shake hands and congratulate each other because they are "bestfriends", right? Lol. To me, seeing them in one frame is already mindblowing. Knowing they are just under one roof makes me one happy shipper. 

Archived