[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Oh my god Kyo updated her IG just in time or okay 20 minutes after the Baeksang voting is over! LOL. I'll take it as a reward!! ^^~

Congratulations to you Kyo and to your better-half -- SJK! :D

YAHOOO WE WON GUYS! Leggo celebrate!! Congratulations to US too!!

FINAL % of VOTES: http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

2016-05-31_2327?async&rand=0.94205548861

2016-05-31_2327_001?async&rand=0.0490841

축하해 !!! *throws confetti* :lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

Ha ha ha I have uninstalled and cancelled everything that I'd signed up for. Fiuh...

Now our part is done. Let's hope SHK and SJK walk hand in hand on the red carpet.

We, fans, can dream right? :blush:

My dream exactly.. my kids got so tired of playing all those games. They would joke around that the cat is too noisy. And i would bribe them with uce cream so i get the necessary points to vote.. yey .. double happiness SONG SONG winning and seeing ethereal beauty SHK .. i can sleep well tonight and dream that same dream hehe

What? She didn't go to the after party? Maybe someone has an early flight to catch tomorrow morning...going back early?

Congrats comrades. Voting is over. Waiting for the official result.  두근두근

Let's pray for Ki :heart: Kyo to attend the Baeksang Awards this 3rd June. 

GROUP HUG COMRADES, please accept my genuine thankfulness and appreciation for all your dedication and contribution of your time, effort and finance for Baeksang award as well as iQiyi. Great job everyone <3

Especially thank you @Chewy Hoe, @melissala, @joongkyo @angieknows unnie and others (you know who you are) for keeping us on the right track all the time.

I'm more than proud to be a part of this ship, let's keep sailing and happy together comrades <3

Time flies~ It still feels like yesterday we all started to join force voting for SS in Baeksang Awards :) I remember our posts about how to install the apps, how to vote SJK and SHK, how to get more points, and we even ever talked about which web games were easier to play to get more points lol :D

I am more than happy to see everyone encouraged and reminded each other about the voting. Thanks! Thanks! I know this might sound boring but still nothing could I say than a big thanks for you all :)

@Chewy Hoe unnie, @melissala, and everyone else, thank you for keeping us updated during the voting period! :)

I never knew even voting our ship would be this fun! LOL. I love how we enjoy all the things going around this thread. This ship, as everyone else has said, is the best ever! We keep sailing! We keep moving forward! And we never lose faith to our SS couple! :)

2042242418_3b7cf20e_IMG_6118.gif

Finally I can say good bye forever with stupid web games, won't play any game anymore unless another SS's award required. The struggle ended ^^ and we win ^^ 

iqiyi is must easier as I mostly did the voting when I'm at work, so many wifi around hehe, ^^

Baeksang better give DOTS and SS lots of award or else 

Im kinda emotional, maybe because of the weather or the ovewhelming happiness that I feel, knowing that I was lead to this beautiful, awesome, funny and matured thinking songsong shippers. While Im trying to find and browsing mr. Google for any news about this 2 gorgeous individual known as KiKyo. 

As I'm not a mandarin, korean and chinesse speaking individual. I always rely on this thread for a more RELIABLE and CORRECT translation so that I won't be swayed by my delalu mind to believe what others want to believe or make believe stories with no basis and truth to it. 

@angieknows what a beautiful token for our SS Couple the box of messages great idea so classy and at the same time evokes sweetness, i feel giddy thinking how would kikyo will react to it, to @joongkyo you're indeed the captain of this ship. For patiently collecting messages from our SS shippers it really takes a dedicated one to be able to do so and 
@~*kYo*~  awesome banner! it surely deserve to be at the baeksang awards night! Thank you very much for the effort  and love **virtual group hug**

This is definitely a SS week, we have so much to wait and to thank for. But really looking forward to June 3, pardon me but i've been really missing our KiKyo for so long now and can't wait to see them again. But, knowing that you guys will be there I wish you all the best and don't forget to have fun and enjoy, enjoy and enjoy!! 

Yeheyy! Finally voting its over and congratulations to all comrades/shippers that made it possible Salute to all of you!! Thank you for all the hard work, may the SScouple pays you a night to remember! Pardon me again, still trying to contain my excitement for June 3. All things is possible.

Sorry if  I take so much space again.. Keep praying and keep sailing! 

Hugs and kisses!!!

And I decided to write another "grateful" post separately lol :D

Thank you fellow shippers for the updates of SHK's attendance in Chanel event tonight! :) I know I really have missed to see her coming to a public event, and bam!!

Suddenly we got updated that she would come to the BJ for the event! :D She looked so great tonight! What a super goddess! :wub:

8FWS3xzl.jpg

Q19eLGYl.jpg

Credit: SHK DC Inside

Congratulations to our OTP!!!  Praying hard for them to show up on June 3 to collect their popularity awards.  Thank you so much to all the wonderful shippers who have worked hard at voting for them and keeping us updated with the results :)

Kyo is #1 on weibo's real-time trending list

27305759251_b25288ca10_o.jpg

I guess everyone miss seeing her beautiful face :D

6e83db7cjw1f4exz1egygj20il0j7my8.jpg

62c18c1djw1f4ex6fbqc6j20j00sg78x.jpg

You guys are amazing! And I mean everyone at Soompi, Baidu, Korean fans and all the other international fans who spent all that time voting for SS. 

We did it, we voted and we got them the two awards that fans could get for their biases.

Now to (*patiently) wait for Baeksang night !!!!!! 

tumblr_inline_mjgawmgPA21qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mqeqb7ebTF1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mqeb1tvhtp1ran7b9o1_500.gif

very amusing.. haha... SHK posing for Cosmopolitan China mag when their rival magazine Vogue China's editor in chief is sitting next to her... Cosmo has conveniently CUT Angelica Cheung (Vogue China Editor-in-chief) head out of the picture

And for those interested SHK is at #1 ranking for currently the MOST searched celebrity trending at the moment in China on weibo and has been for the past hour or so... The China fans must really really miss her!

2e1c6b9a033b5bb54368743b31d3d539b700bc65

cr: baidu

Chinese media revealed snippets from Song Joong Ki's recent interview with the country's 'Harper's Bazaar' from the May issue!  

According to the reports, Song Joong Ki appeared modestly on the set in comfortable and simple attire, greeting everyone there in Chinese.  When asked if he's as romantic as his character in 'Descendants of the Sun,' he replied, "I don't think there's a man like Yoo Shi Jin in the world.  I'm just a countrified, slightly prim, and ordinary man."

Regarding dating, he replied, "There's, as expected, nothing special about my dating style. However, I have no intention of having a publicized relationship.  I will make an effort for the person I like and in order to protect those feelings, but for that person, I want to keep it a secret."

CR: ALLKPOP

Omg the video with the screaming high pitch calling her name and that accent with the crying in the end is not helping anyone to sleep lol 

@2cents do you know if zing did her makeup? Her makeup today is divine! She looks immaculate! But he looks like a invited guest though...just that I would be so happy if he did her makeup because zing is big deal too 

I don't know who did the hair, is it ms Lee? Because SJK had a cf too today. And his hair looks different today too lol 

anyway thanks to everyone who voted for Song Song!! 

I love this vogue photo of him! Look at those lashes! Together with SHK! Amazing pair! 

image_zps130e29na.jpeg

Archived