[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

So abt the wine kiss qns asked by the host. I saw the video. It's a little different

Credits: songjoongki_aile

Host: Did you NG alot?

SJK: Alittle

Host: Did you do it on purpose?

SJK: Laughs. I was nervous....I didn't realise...*Fan shout smth*

SJK: I made a oath  that I won't lie. Didn't you all hear it just now? Its real..

Fan shouts smth

SJK: Okok! I did NGs on purpose..

Translator: He mention just now he was nervous thats why there were NGs

SJK: Can't I??? *Fans shouted no..(I think)

SJK: ah..No..

Host: then what do you all want? haha

SJK: I was nervous..so there were NGs.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I realised that the translator may not be translating everything SJK is saying (?). That last video clip was really funny with him joking about being hungry etc.

If you all have Youtube clips then I will gladly translate it so that things don't get lost in translation.

i think someone has posted it a while ago ?

I'm breathless and speechless right now... Thank you awesome shippers who continuous update pics, info, translation, happy posts *screaming in minion voice*

GROUP HUG MY COMRADES!!! LET'S PARTY FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW!!!

cheering_minions.gif

(Gif credit to Giphy)

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Just posting what wasn't shared. will add more as I hear anything else.

SJK was monitorting SHK's performance in the desert. The MC asked him the reason for his expression in that picture and he said it was because of him monitoring her acting (*when she's emotional in the desert) but then joked saying that he hadn't had his meal which is why he had that expression..It was an expression of hunger. lol

YAI has been my close friend ever since we acted in S.Scandal in the past. This picture was taken two days prior to my reaching Beijing.

Ah In-shi owns a a restaurant...he promised to feed me something tasty. Didn't I tell you that I was hungry?. That's why I ran over (to TMI..lol!)..

MC talks about SHK not being very visible (?) in the second picture. SJK says it's because she has such a small face.

One more thing, SJK also said that SHK is very pretty! The way he say it it's like he is in awe of her beauty!!!

Okay, translating the Korean lines from SJK and his translator regarding the NG bit.

T- did you make a lot of NGs?

SJK - *laughs*.. a little *he uses his finger to show how little..lol*

T - did you do it on purpose?

SJK - *laughs* ...not on purpose, because I was nervous.. I unknowingly kept making NGs.. *fans interrupt*.

SJK - what what?... Didn't I vow earlier that I will only speak the truth?

T translates for the audience

SJK - So honestly *fans interrupt again*.....okay fine!I admit it was on purpose!

T translates again

SJK - Can't I do that (make NGs on purpose)/ Is it not okay for me to make NGs on purpose?

Fans shouting

SJK - Okay, I get it ...I shouldn't make NGs on purpose. *making cute faces as if he's being scolded by the fans for making NGs)

SJK - I made NGs because of my nervousness.

Wahhh...this is unbelieveable. 

I dunno why but i got this feeling that SJK is actually trying to say to us that he and shk is actually having something special relationship. But you know not being direct kind of answer.. 

I remember sjk 1st FM at seoul.. He gave us his kind of ideal type of woman that somehow or rather related to SHK. 

And then Bangkok FM and SJK honestly said that he didnt mind having gf older than him. He said not more than 7yrs but this is probably my delulu wish. The  7 yrs probably 4 ( the gap between SJK and SHk) + 3 yrs by having 3 kids perhaps hahahaha. 

Then here we go at beijing FM just giving us more clues or should i say giving us hope by sharing hos pic with ,SHK and YAI (well he cannot give us direct clues right).

I am jumping with joy. God must heard our prayer then. Hehehe

Thank you chingus for all the translation. Really really appreciate your immediate action. 

What a beautiful night and its raining here in KL,Malaysia. People say rain is kind of blessing from heaven. And perhaps it a symbol of heaven blessing for both of them.

happy shipping guys...

34 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I realised that the translator may not be translating everything SJK is saying (?). That last video clip was really funny with him joking about being hungry etc.

If you all have Youtube clips then I will gladly translate it so that things don't get lost in translation.

@finickyfray do you have a video link!?. I can't access the fanmeet stream for some reason.

I got iQiyi vip membership, just that I don't know how to download the video out from iqiiyi app. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Oversea fans can subscribe to iqiyi membership, USD5 per month.

He singing "Long time no see" video clip:

http://card.weibo.com/video/h5/detail?object_id=2017607:35ae167d729978610759616b4a18d797

The bit that I missed out earlier, lol..I thought the video was over.

From 2:44 onwards 

SJK - Because SHK has such a small face, no matter which angle you take a picture from ....her face would look like that ( he means that her face was being hidden between him and YAI).

2:57

SJK - Nonetheless, she looks pretty (what he means is that even with her face hidden and not very visible she's pretty). (See this is what I mean when I say things get lost in translation!. He wasn't just saying she's pretty...he means she's pretty even when her face is hidden..)

Okay, I AM DEAD!

Archived