[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sigang I love every word you said; always a delight to see you here. Looking forward to seeing your posts again soon!

@thepixies and @hclover96 thanks as well for the translations! :)

No regrets supporting, admiring and loving two beautiful people inside and out. <3

Edit: Oops @angieknows, we had same post at the same time! Lol *I edited out the photo* hehe. At first i was so worried that he was ill.. but after seeing him smiling like that, i feel so relieved!!

And gaaawd! I love SJK's KT GiGA LTE CF so much!! 'cause whoa yes! the Song Song signature fist bump! :w00t: You're right @superbigcat! His fist bump here looks so much alike as with Kyo!:wub:

006qMR9ngw1f3rfuhqnsmj311b0lcdko.jpg[credits to the owner as tagged]

@Prentiss i also had the same thought it would be a  SongSong explosion.

But i am also worried and the same time Happy for Joongki...i saw some pics on ig..people love to take pics of him exercising, does this mean he is a REAL Hallyu star now,,,like some fans of EXO are soo scary. I am sure JoongKi is happy as long as he is happy..me as a fan can only support him.

But the sucess came with  all his hard work, effort in DOTS. For now me as a fan of them both is wishing hard for their health, wealth and happiness..for the Ultimate GOAL (let me be delulu).

15 hours ago, sigang said:

In  GotTV, at 08:35-55,  sergeant Kong from DOTS said that if he were a woman, he would choose Songjoongki as his date among DOTS male actors and he has become close to SJK who's one year older than him.

at:9:06-10:34  MC: Songhyekyo is very teolteol(unaffected, easy), isn't she?    Kong: You mean Joongki hyung?

MC: No, as this question said..  K: Hyekyo noona?   MC:Yes, Didn't he just call her "Hyekyo noon!" (female MC asked him how he called KimJIwon but he didn't seem to hear her as he was so excited to talk about only SHK)

Kong: As I really like Hyekyo noona since All In drama  MC: you're definitely a big fan of her

Kong: Yes,  so I made noona footage(video) and gave her for her birthday gift. MC: Wow, before? (when)

Kong: Last year. when it was her birthday. MC: you're are a real  fanboy even if you're also an actor like her.

Kong: Yes, as I really like her, and  personally, she was a little difficult for me at first,.. MC: of course, you had watched her as a big star before, that's why it wasn't easy for you to work together with her.. 

Kong: Yes,  but she was so easygoing and treated me really well.. MC: I heard SHK is really pretty, I mean she is self-luminous, What was it like about her in person?  Kong: In fact, when script reading,  wow there was SHK,.. uh she was just ordinary style (not as he expected) I mean people used to say that SHK was self-luminous as a real superstar, but I thought she was not to the level of being self-luminous  and just pretty at first,, but as the more I saw her, the prettier she got on and on.. that was just ridiculous ,, when looking at the monitor and kept looking at her shooting .. prettier..MC: you're are too excited!!  Kong: Sorry, I got too excited,, MC: all of sudden, you're being far more excited as you recall that time..  Kong: whenever looking at the monitor, I said it with exclamation that how prettry she was,, pretty.. pretty.. MC: as she is so pretty.....

p.s; as my memory, SHK's real birthday is on November, 22th,, right?  I'm just curious about what gift SJK gave SHK and how jealous SJK reacted if real fanboy, sergeant Kong,  played his own SHK video in front of people at the birthday party,(YAI and KMS were there too)  I sensed that every male actor from DOT is so in love with SHK,,

a video clip  and article that a famous physiognomist talked about SJK's love fortune in star TV a couple of years ago is hot among songsong fans , in star news the physiognomist  said that SJK's general fortune become down in his late- twenties, so he made a good desicion to go to the Army at that time and after the army, in his thirties,  his good fortune will begin.. and between  at the age of 31 and 34,  he'll have wealth and lover at the same time..so he'd better get married then.. (I guess SJK definitely watched this show before bcoz he said he read every single article and comments about him, that's why he knew some of reporters' name in PC.  I read  comments that Kwangsoo's stylist is a friend of SHK's stylist . The owner of the restaurant where songsong treated staffs and co-stars in April was interviewed, saying SHK walked around every table to greet and take care of staffs' table .(that's just like what ansaram (wife) do in korea.)  Songsong made a reservation for 70 people but 120 people  showed up. Songsong splited the bill in half

sorry for  my poor translation, but hope you shippers enjoy it  and thanks for your warm welcoming! 

and thanks for posting amazing video clips, gifs and hawk-eyed insights and analysis.

@sigang, this may be a delayed reaction but thank you for sharing this video and translation...I so like Harry Potter in DOTS, and I am so happy to hear and watch him admiring SHK the way he does....awwww..fanboying to the max!

17 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@Prentiss lol I just had to tell you the reason why they are not in a CF together yet is to save all the ovaries from exploding!!! It will be too messy!! :bawling:

I think it will cost a really big amount of money to invite both of them to make a CF.

1 minute ago, Tien Le said:

I think it will cost a really big amount of money to invite both of them to make a CF.

Lol of course! That was just teasing prentiss as she had that funny ovaries exploding gif lol 

10 hours ago, angelineong said:

Dear @mabelialong, I love the songsong couple calender you made. I love to print them out as my table calender. May I have access to them, please? Is is possible to pm me? Is it ok if I also print two extra set and send them separately to their agencies as a token of my support and love for them? I'll credit you. Muacks.

thank you for loving it... i just edited the picture ...post in in facebook and use the fb url to post in this thread. so you can print it if you like...

you can save it right from soompi coz the pic size are just the same like i had.

13179269_1097840023621938_85116444038616

13198404_1097845623621378_45091627264898

Even SJK said that he's busier before than these days ....but he look so tired and sick ...I think if it's just around Korea it would be okAy but traveling by plane back and forth is really exhausting...even though th y said that ur just sitting on the plane...hehehehe ..even myself just a travel for three hours to my home country is exhausting. How much more on him...  But on the other side it shows that he's happy not just because of work but I think something personal or someone s inspiring him...good health for him...

Guys do you remember I said my colleague was staying in W hotel during SJK visit to Thailand?

And you know what???? HE MET SJK!!!! *faint*

So he was in the wrong lift (he supposed to go down but the lift went up), and suddenly it stopped on 33rd floor. suddenly some bodyguards come inside and a guy also come. he wondered, "is this the guy people are talked about?" (because his friends bugged him that he stays with SJK HAHA!!) but he was not sure because SJK picture his friends sent was only from one side only.

the next day, he was in a gym to do some workout. and he wondered again, why there are so many guys with black suit (the bodyguards) there. and since only 3 people in the gym that was working out--which was himself, SJK, and a woman---he realized the other guy must be SJK. SJK then doing treadmill beside him!!!! that moment when he was sure that he was SJK, because he looks the same from the picture. he then grab his phone to take picture, but then the bodyguards are not allowing him to take any picture and then SJK was moved to private area to continue workout..

OMOOOO!!! HAHAHA. I was screamed out loud listen to his story. and his comment was only "well.. he is handsome.." 

21 minutes ago, aozora26 said:

Guys do you remember I said my colleague was staying in W hotel during SJK visit to Thailand?

And you know what???? HE MET SJK!!!! *faint*

So he was in the wrong lift (he supposed to go down but the lift went up), and suddenly it stopped on 33rd floor. suddenly some bodyguards come inside and a guy also come. he wondered, "is this the guy people are talked about?" (because his friends bugged him that he stays with SJK HAHA!!) but he was not sure because SJK picture his friends sent was only from one side only.

the next day, he was in a gym to do some workout. and he wondered again, why there are so many guys with black suit (the bodyguards) there. and since only 3 people in the gym that was working out--which was himself, SJK, and a woman---he realized the other guy must be SJK. SJK then doing treadmill beside him!!!! that moment when he was sure that he was SJK, because he looks the same from the picture. he then grab his phone to take picture, but then the bodyguards are not allowing him to take any picture and then SJK was moved to private area to continue workout..

OMOOOO!!! HAHAHA. I was screamed out loud listen to his story. and his comment was only "well.. he is handsome.." 

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSHHHHH~~~~~~ *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Totally squeeeeeeeeiiinnnnggggg out sooo loud in my office when I read your posttttt~~~~

I WISH I COULD BE in the place of your guy friend........and I would endlessly STARE AT SJK!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 hours ago, Nana Aprilia said:

this is interesting hahaha

credit as labelled

SHK and SJK singing voice sounds very good!

Thank you very much for the translations @sigang @hclover96 @thepixies @khxy and all informations about baeksang awards!

The first thing that popped out in my mind after watching this is songsong singing a lullaby for their beautiful babies! :bawling: :heart: sorry for being delulu:P I just need them on The Return of Superman asap!!:wub::phew::P

Archived