[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Jae Dong says he's close to SHK  - Those who understand the connection will know what this means!

Starts from 00:35

KJD- Which celebrity would you like to meet in real life?

Audience member - I would like to see SHK.

KJD - Hye Kyo?

Audience members look shocked that he's calling her in such an informal manner.

KJD - I'm sorry (that I am calling her name in such a casual manner), it's because we're close to each other. (Yaaah).... People, things like this come out (he's boasting that he knows her)....We're close enough that we contact each other over the phone, we have that kind of relationship.

Audience member - Show us your phone.

KJD - What?. You want to see my phone?

KJD- It's not like I can't have someone saved as SHK on my phone (lol)

(laughter)

KJD- I could have saved my mother's number as SHK, Imagine how nice it would be to receive caring texts like "have you had your food" when the name on the text says SHK. Just imagine, how nice would that feel.

KJD- Why do you want to see SHK?

Audience member - Because she's pretty.

KJD- Do you see the expression of the person next to you? It's good that you didn't get to see that expression

Audience member - We recently got married.

Why is this interesting? Till 6 months back KJD wasn't close to her and in fact wanted to shoot a dating program with SHK. Wonder what changed? 

Watch from 1:35, till October of last year she was "SHK-shi"......ahem ahem!

@joongkyo Thanks for the vid of RM and KJD's and translation dear!!! My Sunday night is totally complete now lol 

Just love it when people around SongSong kept spilling the beans innocently like this LOL

KJD oppa has always been funny and kind and now I guess we have reason to like him even more :P

Some goodies from sweetsongzone IG:

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@missandrea the post you sent me is new and it's real but the video clip is from SHK's last visit to Singapore in November, 2015 for a Laneige promotional activity :) 

http://www.herworldplus.com/celebs-men-sex/celeb-photos/k-drama-star-song-hye-kyo-singapore-laneige

Thanks captain @joongkyo for verifying!  IG seemed to change their settings now and it's hard to share vid clips from there. 

BD190331-82D7-4D9B-8A80-A9AAE8519CC7.png

credit as tagged.

videos are available to view at songhyekyozone in IG. 

And while waiting for the bakseang nominees to come out since I have been waiting from 12am Korean time and still nothing!! 

I want to give this to @angieknows because it's HD and no watermark so you can use it for CK and he looks so HOT and those eyes can kill 

and also to precious @ilovesjk because you now can have a new wallpaper? 

@geronimoooo thanks for that!! Eh this is for you too and I hope its eye Candy too for you? 

@finickyfray and @ysteee  thanks for translating!! SS ship need more people who can contribute! 

@2cents those videos are precious!! Thank you!! :) 

And of course to everyone here with such good reads today!! Just what I needed while resting my body!! 

image_zpszmlax1xw.jpeg

image_zpslwyusmhj.jpegCredit to Bazaar China

Hi,

can someone please DM me what's the relationship btw KJD and Songsong couple also?

and also all the Mr bald, Mr Taxi, Mr Long legs etc....

Need some help here! I don't understand

SongSong couple - I see the days nearer of their good news.

Da lian wanbao (Chinese newspaper)posted  SS pictures on their weibo :

http://m.weibo.cn/u/1498135555

"If you are fated to be together,no matter how big the circle is,at the end of the day you will return to each other side .As long as it is a happy ending,it doesn't matter how much tears you shed in the process.Happiness can come a little late,but as long as it is real,if you can be together in the end,it's alright if happiness comes a little later."

Source weibo

Okay here's a clip of SHK's recent interview from Star World Asia. I'm still missing about 1 more minute or so from that segment. 

Video credit from songhyekyozone IG

http://srv51.clipconverter.cc/download/rJyTcIR8tqywY7Wr2NmYabVhnGhmZGxtmJqWtHyc0aJ3oqeuy9XXnas%3D/Facebook%20video%20%231189825601062122.mp4

giphy_zpsecy2z7pv.gif

giphy_zpsxtrdfvtu.gif

giphy_zpsjn7c6bir.gif

giphy_zpshijrdzin.gif

No audio on above video. 

I really dont have any idea who kim jae dong is, i googled about him and found that in one variety show called infinity challenge he invited SJK as a guest and apparently it seems that they should bring their ugly friends.lmao.:sweatingbullets:

But i guess they should be good friends and now that ss are in a relationship kim jae dongsshi must be acquainted with SHK as she is his friend's gf.

That's all i can get . Are there any other connections???

@Chewy Hoe holy lord. I admit i spent atleast some 10 minutes staring at him before scrolling down. Now tell me how can i go to sleep????

Okay so here is my hopeless attempt as a low-tech human being in trying to keep these two-full-of-aura in one frame because I can't stand seeing them separate (and it's 2AM here in my country and I'm sleepy at the max level but my mind say "No no you have to finish this then you can go to sleep" and I was like yes, yes I will :blink:)

Hope you guys enjoy it :) original videos credit to the owner, I just combine those awesomeness into one. 

And have a great week ahead comrades :lol:

Archived