[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@BambiinaDouble Song Bergabung MELETOP...kan  @Prentiss ....hahaha....

Am so happy this thread back to spazzing mode....for regular poster @Chewy Hoe

@joongkyo@hclover96 @stargazer@hyukgu

And everybody that engange with this forum day night i really wanna join u guys if i have so many time in hand...u guy are so fun...but as ahjumma with 2 sons and work life...i just can backreading and jump in here and there...:sweatingbullets:

Happy spazzi g guys...emmm wonder who keepreporting this page to mode...chill lahh....no need to report2...just pm the poster je...hehehe  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angieknows 

Yessssssssssssss -  you are absolutely right – We are observing kekekeke … I loike that – so innocent .. hihihihi ..

Yes again to your take on that In Mood For Love ..

Yesyesyes …  I am sure our screne shall burn with the intense gazes .. the suppressed feeling .. the need to make love … and forbidden love ..

I love that type of movie which always keep you on fire … In Mood for love, Obsessed (Song Seung Hun) and Third Way of Love (Son Seung Hun) ..

Imagine that kind of movie with SJK and SHK … (fanning myself) ..

Very little script … need very good actor/actress to make it work … 

I like that sensual feeling of forbidden love … love the longing and that intense, struggling with inner self to control that forbidden feeling … Love love love it .. though it always end badly … both never reunite … left you feeling incomplete but satisfying feeling .. I can’t quite describe ..

@nefer - hehehhe glad you enjoyed .. LOL

@Prentiss - wakakaka... kannnnnnnnnnn letops sagt hihihi (THE BOMB)

4 hours ago, Song Joong Ki said:

Thanks for sharing this FMV. So much laughter between our OTP. I hope they will always be this merry and having lots of fun together.

3 hours ago, kristy86 said:

Morning and evening everyone :D

I'm crazy, the first thing I do in the morning is checking on the tread and the last thing I do before going to bed at night is reading the tread, lol. Blame KiKyo :D 

@sigang

Thanks so much for the translation on GotTv (I hope I got the tv station name right, it's so hard to look for the page of your post, I am using my mobile). Even the MC thought their kisses are real and one of them even said they are really dating. And I like it that the director is defensive about them. KiKyo really has the best people surrounding them, people who won't spill anything to anyone. Well, except PBY, lol, she is cute with her statement.

I check this thread all the time too, like a drug addict. 

PBY is such a Song2 shipper. I wish she actively posts here too, haha. 

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

LOL, I love this old video... SJK can do rap too... waa daebak...

OMG he really can rap and quite good too! It's strange but nice at the same time. How I wish Song2 sang a duet for DOTS OST TT________TT

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

LOL!!. Please check out KMS's expression!!!!!!!!!!!!! @melissala ....also, Kyo looks super pretty and the heart sown on her sleeve is so cute!

I like the pic, and KMS was so cute! But what makes me wonder is why SHK dresses so casual lately? Even when she's relaxing, usually she's always more into the feminine style. And then of course we know SJK's style is very casual. Is super casual styles trending between Hallyu star this year? 

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

seeing this scene, made me wish that the two will have another drama or movie project together, action-rom-com blockbuster one, like it's pretty cool to see SHK shoots bam...bam..bam... wanna see her boyish side synchronise with SJK. Will this coe true, and I wish some SS shipper producer or whoever will say "it's not there's no  other way" hmmmm... ;)

Song2 as a mercenary couple who slay and looking cool while doing it. They will be good with guns, swords and blades. The climax would be somebody paying each of them a lot of money to kill each other, but they will kill the man who hired them instead *happily plotting*

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

The gun now back in the store room .. all troops aware of the mistake and we are ‘repenting’  (kekekekeke I could help but laugh at my own joke – MUAHAHHA) ..

The troops are repenting and reflecting on their mistake (though we were just defending).

From now on the troops promised not to allow anything to easily set fire to their panties. We have our panty in checked .. no worries

With this I conclude my report Sir …

Reported By

Bambiina

1002 27/04/2016

Your post is cra to the zy, but I love it!!! Keep it coming!

1 hour ago, angieknows said:

@Bambiina We're not really speculating. We're making observations :) At least, I'm trying to. 

The shoelace scene in DOTS somewhat reminds me of the deafeningly silent moments in In The Mood For Love. So, I wish the Songs would make a drama or a movie that's akin to the style and tone of that film. Maybe they can work with Wong Kar Wai together? :) I heard Hye Kyo had a bit of a hard time with the director, but he seems to like working with her. And Joong Ki would be perfect in those quiet moments that are staples in WKW's films. He communicates so much with just his eyes. And Hye Kyo in a figure-hugging cheongsam ... Joong Ki's eyeballs would bug out! :)

Amusingly enough, I haven't watched All In and Worlds Within. I don't know, I just don't feel like watching those dramas. But I want to watch SHK movies. Can anyone recommend their favorite SHK movie? Please PM me which SHK's movie you think is the best. I'll be very grateful.

2 hours ago, angieknows said:

@Bambiina We're not really speculating. We're making observations :) At least, I'm trying to. 

The shoelace scene in DOTS somewhat reminds me of the deafeningly silent moments in In The Mood For Love. So, I wish the Songs would make a drama or a movie that's akin to the style and tone of that film. Maybe they can work with Wong Kar Wai together? :) I heard Hye Kyo had a bit of a hard time with the director, but he seems to like working with her. And Joong Ki would be perfect in those quiet moments that are staples in WKW's films. He communicates so much with just his eyes. And Hye Kyo in a figure-hugging cheongsam ... Joong Ki's eyeballs would bug out! :)

I'm also with @stargazer187 that a gun-toting and be-wigged Hye Kyo would be cool, too ... like this gal in Chungking Express.

O M G...!!! Angie! That's what I've been hoping and hoping for! I love Chungking Express and I so wish SHK (with SJK) will get to do something similar. Maybe there is another chance with WKW. He did say she has the perfect face.

Edited to add link to WKW's interview and what he said of Bijou Adam Goddess: 

53 minutes ago, thepixies said:

O M G...!!! Angie! That's what I've been hoping and hoping for! I love Chungking Express and I so wish SHK (with SJK) will get to do something similar. Maybe there is another chance with WKW. He did say she has the perfect face.

Oh. I would love that! I have watched almost all of SHK's dramas and movies. Especially all of the Chinese ones. She is really good in acting out the brooding, or tears in her eyes or a strong woman. It did quite surprised me. I followed her since AIMH till Fullhouse and it was weeping (AIMH) and all cute (FH). So imagine my surprise when she pull off roles in The Crossing,  The Grandmaster and The Queens. As years gone by, she seems to pick roles that portray a more stronger female and her acting has improved tremendously. 

I really hate it that haters seemed to think she got famous because of her pretty face. Like hello! Directors and actors love to work with her and you think that is only because she has a pretty face? This entertainment industry is very competitive. Just a pretty face isn't enough if you want to sustain an acting career and SHK has been in this line for 20 years. I don't think it would have last if she only rely on her pretty face. 

That having said, she has yet to take on a bad-richard simmons, action kickin female. Would love to see her in one! Maybe as a spy or informant..a secret agent. I believe she can pull it off! 

@bliss7 thanks for posting the videos to wake me up (feel so sleepy while working)! I cant help but grin at the blood type scene. I think it was SJK who laughes/giggles instead of YSJ and that smile that KMY gave at the end, sincerely thinks that it was SHK who did it. I mean, it's like how we usually tease your boyfriend/girlfriend, and they ended up wanting to punch you bcuz of your 'nonsense'. But we call it LOVE isnt it? HEHE :wub:

@Chewy Hoe  I should have replied you yesterday but Soompi only allows me to comment/edit once every 2 days :(. Everything I wrote about Song Song and SJK, I meant it well. Sorry if my wording somewhat offended you and some other JK fans. What I meant wasn't that JK had to rely on SHK for his career in China but actually I wanted to say that with the current success, SJK can advance further there (if he wants to venture in C-biz in the future) with SHK's help, considering how close they're and how more experienced and well-connected SHK is in C-biz.  SJK is a huge Korean name in China right now and his popularity is amazing so I'd never ever question his ability to rise there.

I'm actually truly happy for him and proud of him and I always wish him best wishes. I'm slowly becoming his fan after DOTS. And since the day I ship SS, never once did I feel SJK is not deserving of SHK. In fact, I really respect him for his maturity, thoughtfulness and intelligence. To me, Song-Song really match well in every single aspect. They are perfect for each other

(About my Likes, I don't like posts often unless it's something really interesting or insightful. I tend to like posts with nice gifs and edits more ^ ^ )

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Look whose following a SongSong instagram account!!!! Thanks @applegirl2 :lol:.

Puppy!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.instagram.com/samuliesword/ He follows 149 people - two of those accounts are SHK and now a SongSong shipper's instagram account. KMS, you're the most adorable shipper

and I can't help remembering how SJK reminded Puppy that "he should watch what he says" just before he was about to reveal his honest opinion about SHK to the camera ;) 

Archived