[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow this  is really a good news i hope its true cos i want them to see for another movie or drama and we are so happy if they will end up together forever i dont see my baby girl end up with other man only SJK and i dont want to see either SjK end up with another woman they deserve each other ......i know all of you agree with me im praying to god that our wish may cometrue:blush:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG..... OMGGGGG..... BEST NEWS EVER.... and to hear this is my birthday.. omg..... i'm so happy....

I don't even care whether it's a second season or even a different story line as long as our SONG - SONG couple is in there i'll keep on watchinggg... :wub:

12 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

SEASON TWO OF DOTS HOLY CRAP YES

but they HAVE to secure both the Songs. I'm praying that both of them are good with it. Otherwise any sequel that's been made of a popular show without the leads has been a disaster.

SJK does have that movie but besides that both of their schedules seem pretty clear right now.

PRAYER CIRCLE TO THE DRAMA GODS I WANNA SEE MARRIAGES AND BABIES AND BED SCENES

@gangurhar and @angieknows_11 agreeed... hehe... hopefully KBS won't be so stingy with the kissing and bed scene..... 

For those who like me were curious about the difference between SJK'S interaction With Other costars, Here is a baidu tieba thread talking about it. But take it with a big pinch of salt since shippers will choose to post what they want to see. And please don't mistake this for putting down other female actresses, it is purely for laughs.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4498239295?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=150&

43 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Everyone it's PRAYER CIRCLE TIME!. We NEED THIS TO HAPPEN! PRAY!!!!!

count me in! OMG! I'd do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING !! oh god please please give me DOTS 2 with JIS and SHK in it!!! :w00t:

There is a big possibility that SHK rejected the offer for chinese movie due to DOTS season 2 talks. 

She is at the point in life, where she can afford to not work at all, if she chooses not to. So I guess, that with a possibility of Dots season 2, she decided to refuse china project when she realised, that a script for the movie wasnt really worthy of her. 

Even if she chooses not to work for prolonged time or ever, with the wealth and prestige she aquired over the years, she wont be going bankrupt.  She is wise and smart, when it comes to choosing projects she gets involved with.

So it is possible, that she just chose to focus on DOTS season 2 talks now and see where it goes, because she can. 

But despite my hunger for more Dots and more Song/Song together onscreen, I wonder, how are they going to pull of season 2 ? Sure, there are many aspects they can explore, if it was a continuation, but it wont be as attractive, because they resolved many issues their relationships faced. Like KES said in one of the interviews, she already said the story she wanted to tell. So, I am more inclined to believe, it wont be just a continuation of the story, but a different project connected to DOTS or from a different point of view. Which faces the issue of original being too fresh in memory for too many people involved and for fans too, which could bring more problems for the show.

In the end, I have high hopes for creative team, cast and staff that worked on Dots season 1, that the decision they make, will be the right choice for everyone involved. And if they indeed decide to do Dots season 2, I know I will be there, glued to my laptop, watching every episode, because it will be so amazing, that I will love every second of it, just like season 1. 

Hope talks will be successful :)

Hihi everyone

Thanks so much for sharing all the lovely news all these while!

Actually i have a question which i keep want to ask. :) Is there korean actor and actress who will share makeup artist like SJK use Ms Lee and SHK also use Ms Lee? Or they are the only couple? Coz i ready that Ms Lee is SHK's personal makeup artist..so why Ms Lee also can help SJK? :) 

1 minute ago, barneybaby said:

Hihi everyone

Thanks so much for sharing all the lovely news all these while!

Actually i have a question which i keep want to ask. :) Is there korean actor and actress who will share makeup artist like SJK use Ms Lee and SHK also use Ms Lee? Or they are the only couple? Coz i ready that Ms Lee is SHK's personal makeup artist..so why Ms Lee also can help SJK? :) 

Ms Lee can help SJK.

Cos he's her future son-in-law.

Ms Lee loves SHK. So naturally, she will also adore SHK's other half like her son.  She also wants him to look his best at all times.   :D

Sorry, do not have time to backtrack all the posts yet, but I just have to say this: "OMG"

His 'Happy Camp' guest appearance has finally been officially confirmed.  This is making me so giddy and excited.  I've posted this already a while back on this thread.  It's not the fact that he's going on Happy Camp that's making me so happy, but it's the fact that someone posted about this at least a month ago on weibo.  That someone also made 2 more posts on March 17 and March 20 saying things that would make us shippers very happy if it's true (well, it looks like it's most probably true because she knew about Happy Camp before anyone else).  She deleted her posts about Song-Song already and has changed her weibo screen name, but baidu still has screen caps of her posts there :)

Don't know if these have been posted yet.

bd18a531gw1f35oovwltkj20k00e5gnz.jpgbd18a531gw1f35oow5obfj20k00ezgmy.jpgbd18a531gw1f35oovjxitj20m80hqacm.jpg

-edit-  The special episode today starts 30 minutes earlier than the usual time, around 9:35pm Korean time.  Let's all spazz and party in 35 minutes :P

Got. Go to KBS website as well as KBS DOTs website to post your ideas. Better give them the ideas early so that they can incorporate into their script. You can be the bedscene and kisses director too. Maybe advise them to throw away the drones?   :D

I strongly recommend @joongkyo and @angieknows_11 to be the co-choreographers for the Songs' very intimate scenes.   Down to the last details.   :D

Thank you, KBS. I am already gratefully even for the fact that you consider a sequel (I understand nothing is finalised yet).

Thank you, drama God.  Please allow us a clear road so that Beauty, Big Boss and his 'dumber' friend and troop will join the sequel.

Thank you, KES for accepting the task. Please insert one scene where our OTP will do romantic skating date.

Dear God, we did our part by praying, the director and team did their part by bringing them together again and SHK and SJK did their part by hugging and kissing. Please help us to do the last bit: to get them IN the sequel and live together, happily ever after in real life.

Thank you.

Archived