[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I'm sure a lot of kyonatics have seen this video of SHK singing but sharing this again for the benefit of others. When I saw this video i thought she looks so happy and carefree and this was many many years ago. These days we get to see her as happy and I dont know why but when i watch this I also cant help but think that there is no way that SJK could not have fallen for her... enjoy

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@ilovesjk just when we thought we didn't have to worry about SJK's limited wardrobe choices, looks like you really have to buy him some new clothes now. This is him after the fan meeting at Gangnam.

Same Undercover- Jun Takahashi - "We make noise not clothes" sweatshirt that he wore in HK ^.^~ 

...I like it that he wore it again :wub: (after his fan meeting!).  That sweatshirt is a reminder of their first "official and casual" photo together, just the two of them (correct me if I'm wrong) outside of work that was posted on SHK's Instagram. 

Excited for SHK and her interview. i just want to see her and be updated to what she's been up to and her future plans. She might mention SJK, but i think it will be like the answers she had before about him. Either way, looking forward to it!! Kekeke

Dear you guys,

Its the first time I join in one thread and Dots bring me in here :)

I haven't ship anyone before, and the reason make me ship for Song Song couple just only one reason: 

I saw the moment of Kyo happiest time.

Do you guys remember picture of Kyo when she got in car from Hong Kong. She is really happy and I definitely She has fallen in love with someone :wub: and I'm a girl, I know the that smile she got because she just spent with someone she loves. So, in HK, just only Song Song Ki :w00t: Lol.

You guys, I can't wait for the rumor comes true!

Fun facts from Mr Cinematographer: 

-Song Joong Ki has more NG ,but Song Hye Kyo laughed more often.So when both were having NGS, they need at least 5 minutes to return back to filming.

-The Director thinks that the viewers have watched many kiss scenes, so he gave long shot kiss scene for balcony kiss.

-After Ep 9 kiss scenes, both leads felt awkward.The crew were guessing who 'has practise better.'

-During Red Velvet concert scene, Joong Ki's hasn't recovered from his knee injury but when filming started he managed to stand up.He finds it interesting

-The first choice of President role was Ji Sung but they found it unrealistic, thus the role went to another actor

source :baidu

@khxy 's post : After Ep 9 kiss scenes, both leads felt awkward.The crew were guessing who 'has better practise.'

oh woah oh woah now what? awkward? why why?

and ep 9 kiss scene, issit the truck kiss scene?

but oh wells, DELULU time !!  :wub::wub:

What have they said about each other?

FotorCreated_zpsme0ysjd8.jpg

Song Joong Ki: Ta zhen de hen piao liang [She's really beautiful].

Song Hye Kyo: I would give him 10 points out of 10 [for how he looks in his uniform].

Song Joong Ki: To be able to film together with Korea's most beautiful actress, I felt really happy. 

Song Hye Kyo: He's the best partner an actress could have.

Song Joong Ki: Everyone thinks it's because of her outer appearance that she became famous, but after working together, I realized her inner heart and personality are really good also.

Song Hye Kyo: His passion is no joke. He’s a complete sangnamja [manly, real man]! He’s quite viril. Very mature. I have a lot of friends younger than him, and when I compare them to him, Joong Ki gives off this “dignified” vibe. It had been a long time since I had sensed something like this. 

Song Joong Ki: She is a person who is really considerate to others.

Song Hye Kyo: He's well-mannered, considerate of others and even checks in on the rookies.

Song Joong Ki: She was very considerate toward not only me, but also all people at the shoot. I really learned a lot from her.

Song Hye Kyo: His personality is similar to mine.

Song Joong Ki: This person isn't Song Hye Kyo for no reason.

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki is such a manly guy in contrast to his pretty appearance.

Song Hye Kyo: He is younger than me but I think I am more childish than him. I now know why everyone is crazy about him

Song Joong Ki: My friends told me that 'You're blessed', I can say that really describes how I feel.

Song Hye Kyo: I feel blessed to have met such a cool actor like Song Joong Ki.

(These are only excerpts. For exact sources, full context and more detailed answers, please click the hyperlinks under Song Joong Ki/Song Hye Kyo. Credit to the reporters and translators of the articles/interviews)

7 minutes ago, khxy said:

Fun facts from Mr Cinematographer: 

-Song Joong Ki has more NG ,but Song Hye Kyo laughed more often.So when both were having NGS, they need at least 5 minutes to return back to filming.

-The Director thinks that the viewers have watched many kiss scenes, so he gave long shot kiss scene for balcony kiss.

-After Ep 9 kiss scenes, both leads felt awkward.The crew were guessing who 'has better practise.'

-During Red Velvet concert scene, Joong Ki's hasn't recovered from his knee injury but when filming started he managed to stand up.He finds it interesting

-The first choice of President role is Ji Sung but they found it unrealistic, thus the role went to another actor

source :baidu

Thank you so much @khxy, I have to jump around the ship to control my excitement because I have the feeling like BTS gonna be like a super special mini drama of the Joong Ki and Hye Kyo couple :phew: As professional actor/actress, please tell me how awkward you are after kissing scenes the "high school" couple :lol:

Correct me if this photo was posted, I like his carefree expression so much, never get enough of their BTS urggg 

Credit to teamsjk at Instagram.

15 hours ago, cristapark said:

Totally chilling dear....hehehehe actually this is just a reply the someone insisting here that hye gyo dated that guy.....i

15 hours ago, cristapark said:

Totally chilling dear....hehehehe actually this is just a reply the someone insisting here that hye gyo dated that guy.....i

I’m sincerely sorry if you feel offended by my post about “that guy” :tears:. That was a misunderstanding. I’m also sorry for those who were offended by  that post. I’m new here and I don’t know if such post could be disturbing for this thread. I was so foolish and stupid because I posted something without a FACT. Well, past is the past and I would be grateful if you don’t mention it anymore because I already realized the foolish mistake I made. Not to be “over-exaggerating” but I can’t stop thinking about my mistake because I feel so bad about myself. If only I could turn back time, I wouldn’t post it. I am truly sorry. As a newbie, I will follow the rule and I’ll keep myself away from posting “ridiculous” things here and you don’t have to be worried for trolls. Please forgive me, i still want to be here and spazzing over Songsong bae ....

I promise I'm not going to do it anymore. Mark my words. Have a nice day everyone and keep sailing <3

I just have to let this out, @joongkyo I miss your post, I feel like you haven't posted in few days when you actually always posted here, I am dumb like that. 

I miss @ilovesjk @SeGafanlady @hclover96 @twtwb @redwinecouple and many other sunbaes.

I thought I was left behind, I miss sunbaes post, I feel like crying. Please come back... 

I am sorry, I don't know why I become so sentimental. Is this what they call Withdrawal Syndrome? 

Ok don't mind me, I am just being weird.

@khxy thanks so much for the continuous translation, much appreciated. The director is such a troll, I want my balcony kiss, they better show it in the specials or epilogue or else I'll shoot him. Kidding. After the truck kiss the leads felt awkward, lol, but I wonder what do they mean by this: the crew were guessing "who has better practice" 

So sad that I am working 6 days a week so I can only peek at this forum during my break.But backreading this thread when I a back at home make me feel so thankful for all the hardwork done by our active shippers. Regarding our couple, lets enjoy this momment of shipping as I can feel that our couple are currently happy together. By the way, I had seen a video of SHK sing for Laneige cf(With John Park?)..Can someone put the video here, really miss her sweet voice...:wub:

2 minutes ago, angelmas said:

So sad that I am working 6 days a week so I can only peek at this forum during my break.But backreading this thread when I a back at home make me feel so thankful for all the hardwork done by our active shippers. Regarding our couple, lets enjoy this momment of shipping as I can feel that our couple are currently happy together. By the way, I had seen a video of SHK sing for Laneige cf(With John Park?)..Can someone put the video here, really miss her sweet voice...:wub:

:)

Pulling in an all nighter (215am PST here) but needs to check in here for sustenance. LOL! Will do back reading in a few hours. In the meantime, I have to put my game face on again and counter my work flow. Haha! Reality needs to set in and actually do my job! HA! See you in a few... Waaaaah! 

Made this one during my breaktime. Gaaaaaah! We're almost there...

707601E9-B604-41FD-AC29-C989157161AC_zps

I'm so dying to see the three special episodes... I watched the entire drama last weekend between meetings with clients and running around to and fro from work...on YouTube! And since then I've seen the drama twice.. :P and yesterday finally after BEGGING one of my friends I Finally got the episodes...and tonight I shall marathon again :D:P Every time I see him in action, my heart skips several beats..my heart goes out to Song Hye Kyo..how did she endure the Hotness that is Song Joong Ki? :D Same goes for him...that woman...is beautiful! The universe can't help but plot them together...they are too perfect to not be together :D and especially after haunting around here reading all posts, all I can do is squeal away.. Like someone said in the thread earlier...I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Return of Superman with babies soon enough.. :D

Fighting Song Song!! :D

Archived