[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thanks @joongkyo for posting the BTS Pics you were talking about.  I was not able to watch it till the end becoz my internet keeps lagging.  Good thing it did not lagged in the most important part which is the KISS SCENE!!! :) Hehehehehe . . . . :)

Hi to my fellow shippers! :) I really enjoyed watching the finale episode and was kind of sad because DOTS is ending already. the drama will always have a special place in my heart. 

Thank you writernim for not disappointing us in the kiss scene for this finale episode. :) Also, thank you to the cast most esp. to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo for giving life to this drama and also to the crew for a job well done.  Now, i will look forward to updates on our OTP - SJK & SHK. :)

FOREVER A SONGSONG SHIPPER!!! :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it that their bodies are actually moving/slow dancing while kissing!! As in their whole body, notice SJK's feet! And SJK's hands seemed to have a mind of its own!!  Oh my gosh, the feels!! :heart:

I can feel the kiss to the bone....I wonder how they restrain their self for going further....goshhhh:sweatingbullets:

Poor SJK...he must suffer a lots....I dunno what in his mind while he kiss her...omooooo....ottokkeeee.....i hope they two can cont. their smooching off screen later....:phew:

Can, I just say whenever SJK kisses SHK - the way his hand grazes her face....she must have really really smooth skin. It's like he's caressing silk/satin or something!...... It's too much for me to handle, I am blushing and look like a tomato.

tumblr_n02m902fgm1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Their second kiss.  I need to learn how to make zoomed-in and slow-mo gifs to get a better analysis of the kiss (for scientific purposes of course :phew:)  Man, I feel like a perv, but it's for the love of Song-Song, lol

THEN LETS PERV TOGETHER @hclover96.....THIS IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS.....GEEZ, LOOK AT HOW THEIR BODIES ARE RECIPROCATING EACH OTHERS KISS....ITS SUGAR OVERLOAD...THEY WERE IN A WORLD OF THEIR OWN!!!!! SWEETEST KISS EVER!

1 minute ago, BlossomFlowers22 said:

Does he have to be thaaat close to her ?? :phew:

Guys nobody dies in the drama, we are dying instead lol.

SPOT ON HAHAHAHAHAHAH and I'm still trying to catch my breath and trying not to blush and /repeat the kiss scenes/ I FEEL LIKE A BYUNTAE ALREADY

15 hours ago, joongkyo said:

13012771_1742475965974103_88489111623507

Credit to Vietnamese DOTs fanpage

This one particular BTS picture caught my eye.

Why oh why Mr. Song Joong Ki Shi, you're too extra sweet to Song Hye Kyo Shi?

Holding that personal fan, I know it's a labor of love.

Gosh! Dont make it too OBVIOUS....we're already on the brink of comatose :w00t:

Their kissing scene is sooooooooooo sweet yet sexy for me lol :wub:

I'm gonna miss all those YSJ-KMY moments indeed, sad that it's already ended but...

Can I expect to see their REAL LOVE LIFE as SJK AND SHK? :phew:

I don't know why my heart is cracking into million pieces. I. Just. Don't. Want. To. Say. Goodbye.

Trying to remind myself that there are still 3 special eps next week.

Ah! Can we create a petition for Songs to come back tog...in an other show or movie ... Like ... Ah!

7 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Their kissing scene is sooooooooooo sweet yet sexy for me lol :wub:

I'm gonna miss all those YSJ-KMY moments indeed, sad that it's already ended but...

Can I expect to see their REAL LOVE LIFE as SJK AND SHK? :phew:

You can see it here!.

This was a scene where SJK was not needed, it's from the time that Argus is holding her in his hide-out and gives her a busted lip as we can see the makeup in the picture. Notice how SJK is wearing his casual clothes...not the military or the black combat outfit.

This is just him relaxing next to his girlfriend when she was shooting with Argus and the baddies.

1 minute ago, thelittleclouds said:

https://youtu.be/fFNGM3J99Gs

Still can't get over these kisses. How can it be just an act?? The kisses wouldn't look this real if they don't have feelings towards each other, do you agree?

I couldn't agree more with you:D

When they're taking that scene, I bet in SJK's mind he kissed KMY was not as YSJ but himself and so did SHK :wub:

17 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

THEN LETS PERV TOGETHER @hclover96.....THIS IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS.....GEEZ, LOOK AT HOW THEIR BODIES ARE RECIPROCATING EACH OTHERS KISS....ITS SUGAR OVERLOAD...THEY WERE IN A WORLD OF THEIR OWN!!!!! SWEETEST KISS EVER!

haha.. Ok now I'm blushing like mad watching the second kiss hahaha omg.... So much sweetness...  after watching the vid a few times i really love SHk's smile when SJK says Saranghe... and then they laugh together.... follow with the second kiss..  :wub:  ahh love it...:wub:

It got me thinking, all the lovey dovey kissing scene was shot in Greece in Octoberrr :phew:  well well..... 

Archived