[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously you amaze me with your skills and your deductions @joongkyo!! Like it was so easy to follow and i was nodding my head the whole time i was reading it!! I'm still in awe and so happy to hear about this!! It just makes sense to me and just seems right!  Songsong are all about those secret moments :P

Thank you!!! 

@joongkyo i would love to stream today but i can't becos i dont know how install that tthat streaming program.just gonna watch last week epi on kbsworld.most of the time i'm just lurker here n i dont possess the determination n hardwork that some of you shipper here have with long post especially you.so please dont refrain yourself from posting info here.i wanna thank you soO much 4 all the shippers that bring many news here about our OTP.from here, i'd witness beautiful love story of our couple n learn about their beautiful heart n personality.i'm very much thankful that i'm part of the ship of two wonderful people.

I also disagree about some shipper that bring out  some info here to other web.what we spazz was supposed to stay here in this thread so please dont bring it outside.

Lastly, thanks again songsong shippers!DOTS will come to an end but i hope our ship wont sank :wub: stay together chingus!:wub::wub:;)

MUAHAHHAMUAHAHHAHAHHA 

@joongkyo

i salute you ... THERE IS NO WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU

ahahhahaha...

Not only you have hawkeye .. You have photographic memory .. It STAY IN YOUR MEMORY ... WOWOOOWOOW ... ahahha

LKS sister does look like the dog owner .. I believe it is her

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX  kissie for you

DAEBAK! goosebumps!! literally! i didnt pay attention to it coz i thought it was another actress when i saw moong_sil account. this is why i want to be in this forum. we have to keep using our brains and eagle eyes to look for clues. its like playing sherlock holmes. :w00t:

@joongkyo thank you for sharing. makes me want to keep it a secret at the same time shout it to the world. :w00t:

Guys, I am really very happy to share all news with the posters here. BUT if I find that my posts are being used to badger SHK or Moongsil's IG...I will personally request that this thread be closed down. Also, if you do see anyone posting questions to Moongsil - PLEASE report them on Instagram. 

If you all truly want information then we're all going to have to be more responsible about it.

EDIT - Can people please not quote my last post. It's so long that when you quote it, it eats up so much space on the thread....Also @3rin please remove my quote. I already sent you a message about it.

Thought my writing juice will flow today but got the writer's block...anyway, here's the beginning of my fanfic: (will upload all to asianfanfics.com when done...feel free to comment positively/negatively)

Our Love Story

Prologue

“True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,

Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”

~ Anonymous

The party is in full swing with the volume of chattering and laughter going up a notch as time passes. He stole a glance at her before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. “You really ought to stop doing that,” chided Jin Goo mischievously, “It’s getting way too blinding for us here.” Joong Ki playfully thumped him on the shoulder and smiled, yet he can’t helped but glanced her way again.

It had been an intense and fun-filled 6 months of filming, with the production staff and cast working hard on their new drama. Although it has yet to be aired, the anticipation and expectations are high.

“So, Joong Ki hyung, what will be your schedule for the next few months?” asked Min Suk, as he took a sip of the red wine brought in by the production team. “Huh?” replied Joong Ki as he turned away reluctantly from his object of desire. Jin Goo shook his head with a grin.

@joongkyo OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!!!!! THIS SHIP IS VERY BLESSED TO HAVE YOU TTwTT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ THE LAST THREE QUESTIONS...... I CAN CLEARLY IMAGINE THEM TOGETHER WITH THE DOG *______* OMG IM DEAD!!!!! HOW CAN EVERYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. THIS THREAD, OUR BELOVED COUPLE, THE SHIPPERS. I LOVE ALL OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!! *DYING IN HAPPINESS*

ADMIT IT JOONGKYO .. ADMIT ITT .. YOU WORK FOR THEM .. RIGHT .. YOU GET THIS INFO FROM THEM.. AND YOUR JOB IS TO SLOWLY BREAK THE NEWS ABOUT THEM .. GET PPL TO GET USE TO THE IDEA OF THEM TO GETHER .. ADMITTTTTTTTTT ITTTTTTTTT

DAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Archived