[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I think it's not song joong ki who attended the exo concert in seoul but lee joong ki. Saw a soompi article abt lee joong ki attending and cheering on baekhyun during said concert. They even have a pic backstage. Lee joong ki and baekhyun are co-stars in a current or about to be aired drama (forgot the title). But maybe our joongki also watched. Not sure.   :-p

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think SJk was at the concert too. If he was there, he isn't one shy to take pictures with the members of the concert. And the spot he was supposedly sitting on was too crowded to be him as people were saying he sits at the VIP section? I think they mixed him up with the other Joong Ki.

If there is no pictures, he did not go there. Haha That D.O wouldn't miss a chance for a selfie as with the rest of the members. 

Part 2.

EXO's fans were singing "Everytime" at EXO's Concert in Seoul so proud and out loud yaaaah. Besides they're Chen's fans, I believe that they were watching DOTS everytime so they can memorized the lyrics so fast. This clip and my previous post makes me feel so damnnnn like crying! DOTS syndrome will never ending for me and may be for you all here too. 

Hope you guys have a nice Monday! 

ALADIN LINK TO PREORDER DOTS COMMENTARY DVD SETS (8 original discs + 6 extra discs including the commentary) - For orders made within KOREA ONLY!

http://www.aladin.co.kr/m/mproduct.aspx?itemid=88283333

PRICE: 132,000 (DVDs)

264,000 (Blue-ray)

Pre-order date: 7.27 ~ 8.10

Noted that the link is reserved for orders made within Korea only, so a Korean address is a MUST. 

For oversea orders: 

http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193343&lng=1

Thanks  @kikyoislove and @finickyfray for the information!

Hello new week and happy August comrades :D 

Regards the floating fan account that our namja attended EXO's concert  it turns out that he didn't. According to the following article, Lee Jun Ki and Ryu Yun Yeol attended EXO's 3rd concert to cheer them on. While Jun Ki was there to support Bek Hyun, who will appear in Bobokyeongshim with him, Jun Yeol went there to see Su Ho, whom he got to know in the movie "Glory Days". It was spread and attracted the interest of netizens that Joong Ki and Bo Gum appeared in the concert but on the 1st of August, SM Entertainment (EXO's agency) denied that rumor. 

Source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=971860&rrf=nv

Translation credit to @kikyoislove and @angieknows, thank you dearies <3

~~~

So I guess the sangnamja would love to optimize his free schedule by spending the high quality time with the-one-we-know-who :phew: ayeee, 2 lovebirds we understand *cough*

On the other note, I have to say that DOTS also means Destiny of the Songs, their advertisement for Proya and Laneige "coincidentally" appears next to each other on a subway wall :D 

K0YLcr.jpg

Credit as presented, shared by song.song.family@Instagram

Happy sailing comrades~

Is this the event in LA??  Pali chingus in California! Vote for our beauty! This is unbelievable :expressionless: if only I could fly to LA right now, I'd put thousands of circles to Kyo!! 

(NOTE: I am not picking on PSH, I'm not a hater of her but I'm definitely a lover of SHK!! Buuuut not the SJK-kind-of-lover hahaha) 

Spoiler

@Erin Lokanata @georginauae23 @imzeyxx no SJK did not attend the concert, as our chingus have written the fans got the wrong Joong Ki! so our SJK and SHK might be spending the weekend together :') 

But yet DOTS fever is still happening here in Korea and Everytime was sang everyday while EXO concert was on, so the Fans are supporting Chen and they are also DOTS fans <3 

3 hours ago, imzeyxx said:

Part 2.

EXO's fans were singing "Everytime" at EXO's Concert in Seoul so proud and out loud yaaaah. Besides they're Chen's fans, I believe that they were watching DOTS everytime so they can memorized the lyrics so fast. This clip and my previous post makes me feel so damnnnn like crying! DOTS syndrome will never ending for me and may be for you all here too. 

Thank you Zey, for the video. The fans jjang!! Hear it and I wanna cry. And I also sing along as the video played. Now I miss the Songs even more!! 

Guys, please believe me I cry a lot. 

Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo were doing a same interaction as our Songs at the event of award ceremony. Ruby Lin is officially married with Wallace Huo, and this is a big possibility for our Songs too. Gaaaaah!! Lord!!! This is so so so so makes my heart flutter. Jeongmal.

Not that SJK can't go support his friend. But I found this whole hype about him going to the concert yet no pictures, so entertaining. It's enough that SM has to come out and deny it. 

Concerts are fun to go though, he should attend some  but probably can't take SHK as it is too crowded. 

Oh and SJK is just dreamy in those Doota duty free videos. 

Hi everyone!

We're back to share with you SJK's Hong Kong FM (Full Eng Sub) with much love. The MC was hilarious! (Though super talkative and is a Subber's nightmare). Haha.

We can't wait to share the fun and laughter with you. Below is the link to the video:

Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

Lots of love,

~ Julia & Julie Oh^^ ~

Archived