[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

@shinaabby It's licensed by Dramafever here is the link https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4993/Ten_Miles_of_Peach_Blossoms_%28aka_Eternal_Love%29_-_%E4%B8%89%E7%94%9F%E4%B8%89%E4%B8%96%E5%8D%81%E9%87%8C%E6%A1%83%E8%8A%B1/

They have been licensing a lot of historical c-dramas lately since it's 58 episodes they will most likely sub 2 episodes a day excluding weekends, so 10 a week B) It is going to air on Dragon TV in china if your watching it live

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, carmolita said:

@shinaabby It's licensed by Dramafever here is the link https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4993/Ten_Miles_of_Peach_Blossoms_%28aka_Eternal_Love%29_-_%E4%B8%89%E7%94%9F%E4%B8%89%E4%B8%96%E5%8D%81%E9%87%8C%E6%A1%83%E8%8A%B1/

They have been licensing a lot of historical c-dramas lately since it's 58 episodes they will most likely sub 2 episodes a day excluding weekends, so 10 a week B) It is going to air on Dragon TV in china if your watching it live

Thank you very much! I wasn't sure whether or not they were going to stream it or not :) Cannot wait!

• Like 2

Yay it's finally released! Hopefully DF release the sub already since I been eagerly waiting to watch it. Curse that the novel made me fall in love with Ye Hua so I want to see it that much more.

Hopefully they'll input the novel epilogue into the drama to see Ye Hua perspective and his deep love for Bai Quan as she's his first and only love. From his perspective, definitely shows that they're fate to be together overall and that it is only her for him. 

• Like 4

Have no idea what's happening so far but I like it this way. I'm going to rewatch everything again once the subs come out. Just a friendly reminder to put up spoiler boxes if you're posting up spoilers about the drama (: just to be safe, here's my speculation (and rant) so far in the drama. I have not read the novel btw. I just finished watching ep 3.

Spoiler

It seems like Mo Yuan is the mortal Ye Hua? I think the thunder scene was heaven punishing him? In ep 3 his "true self" (he was in his Ye Hua clothes) was talking to Si Yin though I have no idea what. I was wondering what happened when Si Yin when she was glowing and fainted while Mo Yuan was being struck by lightning.

UPDATE: Just did some background Wikipedia check. Mo Yuan is the God of War AND Ye Hua's twin brother???? Lol now I'm even MORE more confused,!! How is this three lifetimes? lol hopefully the subs will clear all my confusion.

OUUU did they cut the hugging scene from behind? I swore I saw glowing Ye Hua hugging Si Yin in the opening or ending! Ouuuu I'm mad lol  

Oh, and their relationship reminds me so much of Hua Qian Gu and Bai Zi Hua :D only Mo Yuan seems to show his affection a little more ish. Speaking of Mo Yuan, his name is so similar to Bai Zi Hua's "human" name, Mo Yan. Not to mention Mo Yuan taking the lightning strikes from Si Yin like how Bai Zi Hua was taking those painful shards for Hua Qian Gu. OMG these hot teachers love their cute disciples to death! I need one in my life hahahahaha okay, I'll stop comparing now.

Now onto ep. 4!

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 3