Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" Episode 19

by Orion

photo729083.jpg

One of the strong suits of "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" is its handling of emotions and episode nineteen gives Deul-ho and us a rough time, as his life is endangered by evidence. It also reveals crucial information about the past and the true extent of Yeong-il's involvement in important events. Some revelations raise more questions, others neatly tie threads opened in the drama's beginning. Deul-ho repeats certain mistakes and we have miraculous interventions, but they do not majorly harm what is a thrilling episode.

Full Article : http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-episode-19-95063.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tatongt said:

The rating on Monday is always like this somehow. The episode last night was so good so I'm sure more people will watch it tonight and it's the last episode. Lawyer Jo team, figthing! :glasses:

I was shocked to see this ratings. I thought it would go through the roof with SYI being caught....

@grumpykatiie, love those dolls of JDH, JHK and little SB.... BTW, I also do not understand those references to cider...?!

@pandalover1, love that gif of little SB. thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" drops slightly but still in the lead

Spoiler

photo728954.jpg

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" dropped by a little.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" rated 14.2%.

This is 1.3% less than before but still in the lead as competing dramas have a long way to catch up.

Jo Deul-ho (Park Shin-yang) gave Sin Yeong-il (Kim Kap-soo) a blow as revenge. Sin Yeong-il was dropped from the prosecutor's chairman hearing because of the footage that Jo Deul-ho released.

Meanwhile, second in place came MBC "Monster - 2016" with 8.0% and then SBS "Jackpot" with 7.7%

source: Hancinema

• Like 3

@pandalover1 you're right, maybe I was too high since our drama is still on trending (until now)

So the wrap up party will be tonight?!

@grumpykatiie the cake is so so cute but.. if it is for tonight, how come the account of "soo bin" has already posted that?!

Strange~~ :vicx:

• Like 2

Did you notice that he was testifying while still bleeding?

I wonder how he can withstand the pain let alone speak and walk with so much energy. :blink:

Is he made of steel or he actually not in Motley crew but in X-men team ? :w00t:

13310590_1713863382196921_49623505335546  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, grumpykatiie said:

Did you notice that he was testifying while still bleeding?

I wonder how he can withstand the pain let alone speak and walk with so much energy. :blink:

Is he made of steel or he actually not in Motley crew but in X-men team ? :w00t:  

Woahhh they're so detailed.. I'm guessing his team will notice that he got hurt in today's ep.. 

Lawyer Jo with his hair kinda looks a bit like wolverine. Hahahahaha! 

• Like 2

Hi guys~....... 45 mins left to ep.20 and our drama is trending, lol

This is it.. Final Episode :bawling:

6a02062fjw1f4ek3moyqrg208c05cu10.gif 

And, it seems wrap up party won't be held tonight? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

Hi guys~....... 45 mins left to ep.20 and our drama is trending, lol

This is it.. Final Episode :bawling: 

And, it seems wrap up party won't be held tonight? 

I think so too or else they would be posting pictures of it already.. maybe they want to settle down with the episode first.. Lol cross fingers, maybe theyll get to celebrate with personal best record ratings.. 

• Like 3