[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

@parkxiaowu This year is the great indeed. What a great comeback after we last saw him in the Gangster Sharman. I love that movie so much. It's totally worth waiting for him for 5 years to come back on tv. He's in variety show, drama, and then movie! Dream do come true. I know he should rest but please don't rest long this time a year is okay but 3 or 5 years with his absence is too much. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they gonna release OST. part 4 or what?

I mean... OST. just for the final episode , seriously?

The title is 갇힌 맘 by 케이씨엠 (KCM)

I really love KCM's voice from The King of Masked Singer. He sounds so amazing.

This song sounds so sad tho :(

-------------------------------------------

Wow~ just listened to the full song, its so intense and heart-broken.

I wonder what is its meaning tho. Is it that sad like I feel? :tears:

Hope someone would translate it.

@pandalover1 You're right, these doesn't mean anything, but look at this will feel better than not.

The rating of Monday always not high then Tuesday, aaa, hope our 2 ep will get a high score.

It looks like park sol mi is still filming and haven't finish?! I guess we have two team of crew, team A is gang team and team B belongs to HY and Ji Wook...

@tatongt i hope so, one year is fine but more than that again...omg >"<

@grumpykatiie OMG. KBS is crazy! How can this happen?! Gosh, but the intrumental from the beginning sounds familiar.

p/s: I prefer they give us full song of Shin Yang, hahahaha 

3 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

@grumpykatiie OMG. KBS is crazy! How can this happen?! Gosh, but the intrumental from the beginning sounds familiar.

p/s: I prefer they give us full song of Shin Yang, hahahaha 

Compare to other drama; Another Oh Haeyoung,for example, they promote their OST. very well.

They are like at 9 ep (not sure ?) but already have 4 songs. As a result, their OST. do so good in song chart.

Look at our drama... lol... no promotion... just release song all of sudden when you want to.. when you feel it.  lol

@grumpykatiie Not only Oh Haeyoung, Jackpot and Monster also has more than 3 parts of OST.

Like I said before, KBS doesn't respect our drama... I guess they just give us part 4 due to 3 parts are pretty less for a drama. What can we say about this,, na~ so disappointed at you KBS

--------
Thanks lawyer Jo and now, we have 2 pics to comment hahahha

This is for you writer nim :joy:

6a02062fjw1f4dvpzvzamj20zk0k00tp.jpg

and this is for you KBS

6a02062fjw1f4dvq2bvmqj20zk0k00tt.jpg 

OST Part 4 

The funniest is KBS wrote the poster is part 3, gosh....... it's better done with 3 parts.

The script of ep.20, Park SolMi said "In the way to last shooting location", so our drama hasn't finished yet.

'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho' Park Shin-yang survives assassination attack

Spoiler

photo728821.jpg

On episode 19 of KBS 2TV's Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho', Jo Deul-ho (Park Shin-yang) fought for justice, risking his life.

While the date for Sin Yeong-il (Kim Kap-soo)'s hearing was quickly approaching, Jo Deul-ho needed a critical evidence. Jo Deul-ho remembered the key that Kang Il-goo (Choi Jae-hwan) gave him before he died.

However, there was no way for Jo Deul-ho to find what locker the key was for. While he was search around to figure it out, he received a phone call from his daughter, Soo-bin. Soo-bin told his dad she was doing well at her tutoring academy. At the moment, Jo Deul-ho could remember that Kang Il-goo used to go to a high school certificate examination called 'Il-goo Hakwon'.

Jo Deul-ho could find the matching locker finally and saw the USB Kang Il-goo had left. The USB showed Sin Yeong-il and Chairman Jeong (Jeong Won-joong) having a conversation.

At the moment, Sin Yeong-il called him on the phone. Sin Yeong-il told Jo Deul-ho threateningly that he'd better not come to the hearing as a witness. Jo Deul-ho said, "Do you remember my brother from my orphanage? I just remembered him". Sin Yeong-il suggested they should meet in person. Prior to this, it had been revealed that Sin Yeong-il hired a killer and murdered Kang Il-goo.

Jo Deul-ho went to meet Sin Yeong-il while he was thinking Sin Yeong-il could kill him as well. Jo Deul-ho made his last phone call to the staff of his office and his family members.

On his way to meet Sin Yeong-il, a man showed up and stabbed him in the stomach several times. Jo Deul-ho could recognized his face. He was startle to realize the man was the one who caused the car accident to Kang Il-goo.

However, Jo Deul-ho showed up on the day of hearing, which shocked Sin Yeong-il flat out.

Watch on Viki

6 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

Rating for ep.19
KBS "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho" : 14.2% (-1.3%)
MBC "Monster" : 8%
SBS "Jackpot":  7.7%

what is going on here:blink:

@parkxiaowu

Like you said naver search doesn't reflect viewer ratings.. didn't we expect this already since it's monday? :tears:

Spoiler

1956051_article_99_20160530231103.jpg

news 1 - Naver: 'Jo Deul Ho' Invulnerable Park Shin Yang punishes monster Kim Kap Soo 

1. [+1,297, -18] It was a good decision to not extend it. Let's finish it off tomorrow Jo Cider

2. [+933 -27] I'm alone at home and when he turned his thumb down, I screamed kyaaaa~~~~ ~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+761, -15] God Shin Yang

4. [+660, -15] Fresh cider!!!! Park Shin Yang is good good good

5. [+583, -19] Kyaa the ending is cider..

6. [+277, -7] Meanwhile, when Chairman Jung Geum Mo asked '2+2 =36', the reaction was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+199, -1] The drama lacks a sense of anticipation compared to the webtoon but Park Shin Yang, Kim Kap Soo and all the supporting characters' acting need no words

8. [+213, -6] It's a good thing they didn't do an extension ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ If they extended it, the evidence they worked so hard to find will go missing, go look for it again, then it will be stolen again. It's an endless loop

9. [+169, -4] Yes, this is how a drama should be. We need something that relieves heartache instead of makjang dramas all the damn time

10. [+144, 0] Honestly, there are so many exaggerated scenes but the plot never drags and situations unravel swiftly and satisfyingly

11. [+149, -2] I hope Park Shin Yang wins this year's Daesang! Hwaiting!!

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/spoilers-jackpot-monster-jo-deul-ho-oh_30.html?m=1

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" Episode 19

by Orion

photo729083.jpg

One of the strong suits of "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" is its handling of emotions and episode nineteen gives Deul-ho and us a rough time, as his life is endangered by evidence. It also reveals crucial information about the past and the true extent of Yeong-il's involvement in important events. Some revelations raise more questions, others neatly tie threads opened in the drama's beginning. Deul-ho repeats certain mistakes and we have miraculous interventions, but they do not majorly harm what is a thrilling episode.

Full Article : http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-neighborhood-lawyer-jo-deul-ho-episode-19-95063.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived