[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

She's actually pretty busy.. so if she doesn't attend I can understand.. but.. :tears:

:bawling:

Moderator edit: the minimum of a post is 20 words! This is definitely too short!!

3 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

@pandalover1 any new project of SoRa is running?

@icemaid I heard that Dae Soo has new drama soon, maybe he is busy about shooting, my gang team, nooooooooooo 

As for now nothing that I'm aware off, besides her cf duties (which could possibly be the reason why she's not there).. she hasn't announce any new project yet. But I'm speculating she's involve with production too, she has dreams of becoming a director too. 

9 weeks with Mr. Jo. Ah. So sorry never come to this thread while busying my time with the Heaven's Promise.

This is a great show, first I thought JGM will be the villain who will try all the way to save his b*tt up, but it turned out that SYI is the mastermind, even all of accident was related to JGM.

I never watched Park Shin Hyang's before, but in this production, all I can say is, he is the center of the movie, all things he done in every episode was awesome, but the last ep was least expected from Jo Deul Ho.

Archived