[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

6 hours ago, grumpykatiie said:

Woh.. you're so observant. Thanks for pointing that out. This is very interesting.

Can't wait to see what it use for :w00t:

It can't be that il goo has evidence to take down the Chief prosecutor? 

Or maybe he does, when chief prosecutor or whatever bribed him to take michael jung's place in the murder or smtg, he recorded conversation or something?.. hehehe let's wait and see.. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@grumpykatiie I thought this key is only the way Jo pushes Michael Jung in jail but it was "disappeared" , and now... haha, if this is a way to K.O Ji Wook's dad, I will give a like to writer, haha

@pandalover1 Until now, I still doubt about the accident of Il Goo, and it's pretty strange when he got a key to defeat chief prosecutor

2 hours ago, parkxiaowu said:

@grumpykatiie I thought this key is only the way Jo pushes Michael Jung in jail but it was "disappeared" , and now... haha, if this is a way to K.O Ji Wook's dad, I will give a like to writer, haha

@pandalover1 Until now, I still doubt about the accident of Il Goo, and it's pretty strange when he got a key to defeat chief prosecutor

@parkxiaowu

Il goo accident must have been planned no? Yes it is strange..well we'll find out tmr.. 

CjqZeGXVAAA03x0.jpg

CjqZfOiUUAAuFhy.jpg

CjqZfZiUUAABUss.jpg

Spoiler

CjqZenWVEAE93VH.jpg

I am actually impressed by Kim Gap-Soo as this villain prosecutor, Shin Young Il
Before this drama I watched him in family drama "All About my Mom," in which he played a pretty timid but loving husband an father. (and also received KBS' Excellence Award for his role there).  What a transformation for his role here!

Guest chocmagma

Hello! :love:

Just drop by to inform that I might not be able to recap tonight :bawling:

I'm so sorry I hope I can see you guys tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, parkxiaowu said:

@pandalover1 It's Soo Bin, lol. I thought it's her ins, but the name is not her -_-"

Don't know,,haha

@chocmagma aa, so sad.. Hope you can join tomorrow dear~ last ep :( 

@parkxiaowu I thought it was soobin too.. but name different.. I really wonder if they have 2 child actress to play soobin? That we were not aware off.. hahaha 

@chocmagma no worries!! Hopefully you'll be able to just us for the finale! 

Archived