[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! :blush:

Ahhh it's hard to believe that our fave drama alr come to an end :bawling:

But....but I'm so happy we watched it together! It's really a one happy great amazing ride with all you pretties here! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif Thank you everyone! Know that all of you are soooo jjang! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I hope we can meet again soon in another thread. Hehe crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif

Btw, this is the ratings for all the eps:

Cj3-nBHVEAAR2c7.jpg:large

WOW! WOW! admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif Congrats MLMJ Team! Thank you for the great drama, sthg different from the cliche k-drama, but I did really enjoy it. I hope we can see more k-dramas like this in the future!

And yeahhh I'm up for season 2 tho we have to wait for a long time lol. As per @tatongt, dreaming aint a crime *wink*

Till then, do take care of yourself pretties! Gonna miss all of you here! Come gimme group hugssss *hugsssss*

bye1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I'm gonna miss our motley crew and Team Rocket.. :tears:

I'm here to bid my farewell as well! It's been great getting to know you guys! I had a blast.. Thank you for keeping me company throughout these pass months.. I really did enjoy it and am very grateful.

I also want to apologize if I might have said or done anything to anyone that might have angered you guys.. or might have been offending.. I apologize 

I really do hope we'll meet again, if our path cross again perhaps in other thread or elsewhere.. (twitter or other places) well let's hope we do! 

Farewell and all the best!

*sorry I'm not good with goodbye speeches * Ahahaha! 

What an ending of a perfect Superhero Action Makjang Show. Yup, Everything was predictable but it was FUN. Mr. Jo Deul Ho opening doors here and there and bringing truth to the surface was surely fun to see. This is truly a Hero Drama.

This show laced sense and logical and rational approach and mainly was driven ahead by Jo Deul Ho's actions and antics. The warrior of Justice who actually isn't a Warrior of Justice.

All of the characters weren't properly developed and lacked Character Growth.

Overall, Pass-time show for 1 time watch. That Rap Music by Blunt and emotional OST 1 with good back

Justice was served. Everyone lives happily now. Everyone together and enjoying the life day by day.

ALL Hail Law and Justice. ahh I wanted to see Jo Deul Ho and Soo Bin and Jang Hae Kyung as happy family.

Mr. Shin made the show in last 5 episodes. Kim Kap so Did well and the only one who stood against Mr. Park Shin Yang and Jo Deul Ho.

Park Sol Mi did well being the career women as Hae Kyung.

I have never before seen any show of Park Shin Yang but AS Mr. Jo Deul Ho he rocked. His smile is sometimes funny and sometimes cute. The way he delivered Lines The way he Moved his hands and His the way his eyes moved and tears flowed through them. Mr. Park Shin Yang ruled the show and made all other actors supporters of him.

This show did much good to Park Shin Yang than any other Actor. Kang So Ra didn't got much out of this show. It felt Director was too impressed with Park Shin Yang and changed the story and hyped Jo Deul Ho more and more and Park Shin Yang acted well and all other characters became supporters. This was perfect role written for Park Shin Yang.

You can feel little bit bad for other characters and actors but they are into business and if people like Jo Deul Ho more then Mr. Park Shin Yang Obviously gets more screen time.

I also think Ryo Soo Young got enough screen time to only shout and show frustration

Kang So Ra and Ryo Soo Young should carefully look for better roles. Well, they earned their livelihood from the show. Good.

We can have 2nd season as Kang So Ra the leading Lawyer and Ryo Soo Young becoming the chief prosecutor and fighting some exciting court room battles.

So it's time to say good bye!

I will remember each moments of our thread, from the day we were waiting for the script reading pics, the day we were so exciting about press conference, posters, stills, stream live, etc.. until yesterday - wrap up party......

It's so great, happy and moved from the moment of our thread was changed its name: upcoming drama -> current drama -> drama 2016.....

There are no more waiting for behind the scenes clips and preview on Saturday. There is no more any happy feeling when Mon-Tue come....

This two months was so happy and unforgetable, I will miss superman, cutie Lee Eun Jo, also the funniest couple Dae Soo - Ae Ra.... Miss all of them, all the cast of MLMJ!!!

See you guys later in upcoming projects of Shin Yang, SoRa, Ryu, SolMi and others supporting cast in the future. I think I will keep support SoRa's new project, of course I will always be there with God Shin Yang (anyone join me can contact, haha)......

Not so good at saying goodbye, who knows that we can meet again in KBS Awards (dreaming, haha).

Love all!!! :wub:

@Kfan7172, thank you for your summary post (pg 151). Viki was later than usual subbing the last episode.

I actually felt they left a lot open ended with the thought that they might bring Season 2. I was so surprised when JDH told JSW that he and JHK are just friends right now, with no thought of getting back together at the moment. And then we had the blind date: SJW - LEJ.  And JDH giving LEJ free reign in her last case, telling her she can decide, it is her case. Seemed pretty ripe for another season in the future, with lots of growth of our beloved characters.

@safanta92, thank you for stopping by and saying hi.

Thank you for Park Shin-Yangs message, @parkxiaowu

Thank you to all of you who posted fabulous photos from the wrap up party,  @parkxiaowu, @grumpykatiie, @pandalover1,

Sad that Sora and Park Won-Sang did not make it to the wrap up party. Park Won-Sang is indeed in upcoming drama "W." Sad he did not show up either.

I wish Park Shin-Yang will win the Daesang; he deserves it; But I think they will go by the highest ratings and give it to SJK.

@chocmagma, thank you for printout of the ratings for the drama.

@icemaid, I am so glad you brought the photo of Sora with PSY, so that we can have a photo of them together in these last pages.

It was so much fun to share the thread with everyone here. Thank you all for your contributions and POV's.  Glad I got to meet you, and I hope we share more on upcoming threads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho: Episode 19

NeighborhoodLawyer19-00585_1.jpg

Read article on Dramabeans

Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho: Episode 20 (Final)

jdh20-00031.jpg

Read full recap on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neighbourhood Lawyer: Prosecutor Shin (and 2 others)

Seriously, I wasn’t expecting Lawyer to suddenly delve into our “evil trio” this late into the show (assuming no more extensions, there’s only like 4 more eps to go). Prosecutor Shin takes centrestage in eps15/16, as Lawyer goes deeper into the few earlier hints (flashbacks by Deul-ho), proving that he was a different man then when he “recruited” Deul-ho as protégé. More interesting though, is his relationship with Chairman Jung.

law27

Read full article on The Cat that Watches TV

On 6/5/2016 at 0:04 AM, tatongt said:

Thank you @irilight for the recap and review.

I still can't let go of this awesome drama. I still have two more episodes to go this coming week on KBS world so this still give me another two days with lawyer Jo.

@tatongt, I finished watching it, but I cannot yet let go of it either.

Will certainly miss this drama.

@sky5joyous Thank you for that new IG update. So Kang So-Ra did go to the farewell party?
How is it we did not find any other photos with her?!

Too bad Park Shin-Yang is not in this photo....

Archived