[Daily Drama 2016] Heaven's Promise/천상의 약속 KBS2 Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

debbiek153

I feel the anger towards TJ y'all :sweatingbullets: I wonder what's gonna happen to him in the course of this drama.. as everyone pointed out already no redemption for him so he'll probably continue to be a jerk..unless there's 360 turn backstory going back to childhood or guilt over NY but anyway 

TJ gonna feel the burn. Crucified for being bast... :vicx: oops.

13 hours ago, booha said:

** Btw TJ is one of the lead characters here. I think, because of the nature of TJ character, he has more weight (or more screen time) in HP than Hwi Gyeong which is supposed to be a good guy.  

Hence second lead syndrome. ha ha :D

Oh no NY will die? and it will be DH who's going for the revenge? but then again.....

8 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

With DH on medication pills, I am more inclined to DH being the one to die. And DH digging about SJ/TJ will discover

Who gets to survive and do the revenge? NY I say....  or okay it's DH...

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, jongski said:

Who gets to survive and do the revenge? NY I say....  or okay it's DH...

Personally I say NY is more likely to carry out the revenge, only because she has all of the information and it would be hard for DH to connect the dots even in a 100 episode drama. Today's episode NY seemed a little stronger, she finally saw TJ's true face and was she was indeed disgusted to have loved such a person. 

So today HW met DH assuming it was NY, so his def. made a quick distinction though he seemed to brush it off, I'm sure it will be something that stays with him and bugs him to investigate the twins. Also DH's driver is the guy NY's little sister is dating, so he will most likely meet the DH/NY twins and make the connection too. 

Once GW finds out that TJ's ex was named Na-Yeon or that she was the cook for their dinner I'm sure he won't let it go, and probably find NY again. Which will prove once again what an ultimate richard simmons bag father he is, because he will still side of SJ no matter what.

Guest my2centsworth
5 hours ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

Personally I say NY is more likely to carry out the revenge, only because she has all of the information and it would be hard for DH to connect the dots even in a 100 episode drama. Today's episode NY seemed a little stronger, she finally saw TJ's true face and was she was indeed disgusted to have loved such a person. 

So today HW met DH assuming it was NY, so his def. made a quick distinction though he seemed to brush it off, I'm sure it will be something that stays with him and bugs him to investigate the twins. Also DH's driver is the guy NY's little sister is dating, so he will most likely meet the DH/NY twins and make the connection too. 

Once GW finds out that TJ's ex was named Na-Yeon or that she was the cook for their dinner I'm sure he won't let it go, and probably find NY again. Which will prove once again what an ultimate richard simmons bag father he is, because he will still side of SJ no matter what.

I agree with you over the fact that NY is more likely to carry out the revenge towards TJ and SJ and SJ's parents. I watch esp 19 without subs and saw NY pull out that earring that her dead mother had and it only proves that NY has all the info on that family and can carry off the revenge better that DH. However, at some point the twins must meet and find out they are sisters. Don't know how. Also with NY taking over DH's life , NY can find out what happened to her and her sister to get separated at birth.

Slime bag son-in-law ( TJ ) and slime bag father-in-law ( KW ) make a great pair. KW knew before he sent TJ with his daughter to the U.S. that TJ had a woman in his life, but he wanted him for his daughter. Now he saw TJ with that woman and is worried. Couldn't understand if he knows it is YN or not without  subs. Both men ending up hurting the same woman. One is NY's father and the other is the father of her child.

Well we got a better look at DH. Quite a difference between her and NY. This is showing us just how great an actress Lee Yoo Ri is. Playing two personalities in the same drama.

im liking DH a lot more than NY and hope that its NY that dies...but i think its looking like its more that DH will die with what has been going on and how kdramas tend to be   :/

its going to be like resurrection >.>

what would be good though is if the writer makes it in such a way that they both meet, and talk to each other and get to know each others lives, then somehow both get into a car accident in DH's car in which the car falls off the cliff and, and theres a short time skip in which we just see lee yoo ri waking up in the hospital and we dont know which one it is but since only 1 person was found in the car the people assume its DH, but we dont know which it is exactly.

i just cant wait for it to happen and wish the whole series was done so i can binge watch lol

@ObsessiveCompulsive   Yes I’m having fun reading about the comments.  You too saw her taking medication.  Well everybody talked about NY and DH which made me more interested in who DH was.  I like the idea of the twins meeting and getting to know each other but they, NY/DH, seem to have  different personalities?? 

However it appears to be that they run into each other in the preview but it might be  only DH who sees NY?

Spoiler

0IBJrAj.jpg

Spoiler

xMzHIhl.jpg

The preview shows DH and HG in some incident. And there is an article (saying their first blind date) with BTP showing them drinking soju together.  I don’t know whether the incident happened first or afterward. 

mwdnjwG.jpgN5tzjUU.jpg

AIrMrE9.jpg

http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.

Spoiler

2016022516404218005_20160225164620_1.jpg

The article talks about Lee Yoo Ri’s method acting for the character.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.

201602260631039910_1.jpg

Spoiler

201602260631039910_2.jpg

201602260631039910_3.jpg

201602260631039910_4.jpg

201602260631039910_5.jpg

Spoiler

201602260631039910_6.jpg

201602260631039910_7.jpg

201602260631039910_8.jpg

201602260631039910_9.jpg

Guest my2centsworth
43 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

I'm trying really hard to feel sorry for NY but i just can't. First off she didn't tell him she was pregnant, I'm still trying to understand why smh

Two reasons.....  1. Because TJ's mom told her not to because he wouldn't leave for the U.S.  to get his MBA.  2. YN knew that if she told him, his mom would be right and more than anything, TJ wanted a college degree and NY loved him so much she sacrificed herself and unborn child to help make his dream come true.

1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

Two reasons.....  1. Because TJ's mom told her not to because he wouldn't leave for the U.S.  to get his MBA.  2. YN knew that if she told him, his mom would be right and more than anything, TJ wanted a college degree and NY loved him so much she sacrificed herself and unborn child to help make his dream come true.

That I know however it just makes no sense for her to keep it from him for 5 years. It's not justification enough, she could of told him at any point in time after he left but she still didn't. In a sense she let her have him without even realizing it and now it's already to late for her to fight for their love or their child, his in too deep.

Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

That I know however it just makes no sense for her to keep it from him for 5 years. It's not justification enough, she could of told him at any point in time after he left but she still didn't. In a sense she let her have him without even realizing it and now it's already to late for her to fight for their love or their child, his in too deep.

I can see you point of view with this. From your name I gather you are female? I am. And I personally could never do what YN has done. But......1. NY puts herself last. She is in love and devoted to TJ. Neither of them had real family and everything she has done for him was what he wanted. She knew this and her love for him gave into him. 2. If she had told him while he was in the U.S. YN probably worried that if she told him he might give up on college and come home to her.  Last.......its' a drama.  There would be so story if TJ found out SB before leaving....lol  And then couldn't see the slime guy turn his back on his wife and daughter. Wife ........you say......to me YN is his wife. They said marriage vows in the church before God. In my book that make them married in God's eyes. The only thing missing is a marriage license.

5 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

I can see you point of view with this. From your name I gather you are female? I am. And I personally could never do what YN has done. But......1. NY puts herself last. She is in love and devoted to TJ. Neither of them had real family and everything she has done for him was what he wanted. She knew this and her love for him gave into him. 2. If she had told him while he was in the U.S. YN probably worried that if she told him he might give up on college and come home to her.  Last.......its' a drama.  There would be so story if TJ found out SB before leaving....lol  And then couldn't see the slime guy turn his back on his wife and daughter. Wife ........you say......to me YN is his wife. They said marriage vows in the church before God. In my book that make them married in God's eyes. The only thing missing is a marriage license.

Just like her late mum, she kept the secret of NY/DH till her death from NY's biological father. Now we have two men..one not knowing and the other fully aware of the existance of their children/child before marriage.

BTW KY is sent by his father to the ailing AP Food branch. And seems NY and adopted mum/family are also into food related business and geared towards traditional dishes. Coincidence? Very probable KY may bring them in to help spruce up AP Food and turn it into a successful venture.

12 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Well we got a better look at DH. Quite a difference between her and NY. This is showing us just how great an actress Lee Yoo Ri is. Playing two personalities in the same drama.

Like Soo Ae in Mask? Yep terrific  LYR

Oh TJ --> Jerko and now slime guy ha ha. Even a slight redemption, please dramagods?? Ha ha :D:P

Seo Jun Young <3

9 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

NY loved him so much she sacrificed herself and unborn child to help make his dream come true.

Yep.. she loved him too much that she's willing to sacrifice her own happiness.  I want NY to be the one to survive

So after episode 20, it looked like DH got a better look at NY, and might've seen her but she's also the one whose drunk so I doubt she'll notice it.

I really like DH, and I like that her and HK are hanging out more, they seem to have  good chemistry, although I'm sure she's only putting up with it to get the dirt on SJ and her new man (TJ). But, because HW is having more face time with DH I would say again this is more proof that NY will be the one to switch places and marry HK.

So once again it's proven what a low down dirt bag KW is. First he knew TJ had woman and still encouraged a relationship with SJ and now from my limited understanding of the language TJ confessed that that woman and him share a child and daughter. But, I think KW tells him to still be with SJ, and resolve things with said woman nice and clean. It doesn't matter to me that KW doesn't know that woman is his own real daughter NY, his just a dirtbag.

I liked that NY told TJ she doesn't want him back as her man, or a relationship between them but that she wants him to be a father to SB. There is no doubt in my mind that without the baby NY would be hurt but she would move on, she's just holding on because she's been telling this child for 5 years that her father would come back and be with her, as a mother I feel her pain and I hope she makes him pay for everything and that his pain is million times worse.

The twins will most likely meet, and I think DH will find NY first because she's still digging into SJ and TJ/. In the episode where she called SJ to ask about her engagement she mention "So is your fiancee single, or is there another woman"? I think she has a hunch and she's going to follow it all the way to NY. 

Looks like GW found out about TJ having an other child and called TJ in to explain himself. I don't care that TJ didn't know about his daughter, both of them are adults who made a mess of their lives, but at least acknowledge her and pay child support. But like they say what goes around..........TJ.

Why NY fights for TJ to come back to her it is not for her but for her daughter. Who wants to live with a man who"s mind is somewhere else, and looks at his daughter and blames her for being born because of her he can't have it all.. 

10 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

Gotta love Kdrama logic lol but you are right she's always putting everyone first but herself. I liked her hunger self, she had a little fight in her now she's just a push over 

Guest my2centsworth
7 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Just like her late mum, she kept the secret of NY/DH till her death from NY's biological father. Now we have two men..one not knowing and the other fully aware of the existance of their children/child before marriage.

BTW KY is sent by his father to the ailing AP Food branch. And seems NY and adopted mum/family are also into food related business and geared towards traditional dishes. Coincidence? Very probable KY may bring them in to help spruce up AP Food and turn it into a successful venture.

Lots of parallels  and coincidences in the drama. But haven't thought about the one with HK and NY related in the food industry. 

Guest my2centsworth
2 hours ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

So after episode 20, it looked like DH got a better look at NY, and might've seen her but she's also the one whose drunk so I doubt she'll notice it.

I really like DH, and I like that her and HK are hanging out more, they seem to have  good chemistry, although I'm sure she's only putting up with it to get the dirt on SJ and her new man (TJ). But, because HW is having more face time with DH I would say again this is more proof that NY will be the one to switch places and marry HK.

So once again it's proven what a low down dirt bag KW is. First he knew TJ had woman and still encouraged a relationship with SJ and now from my limited understanding of the language TJ confessed that that woman and him share a child and daughter. But, I think KW tells him to still be with SJ, and resolve things with said woman nice and clean. It doesn't matter to me that KW doesn't know that woman is his own real daughter NY, his just a dirtbag.

I liked that NY told TJ she doesn't want him back as her man, or a relationship between them but that she wants him to be a father to SB. There is no doubt in my mind that without the baby NY would be hurt but she would move on, she's just holding on because she's been telling this child for 5 years that her father would come back and be with her, as a mother I feel her pain and I hope she makes him pay for everything and that his pain is million times worse.

The twins will most likely meet, and I think DH will find NY first because she's still digging into SJ and TJ/. In the episode where she called SJ to ask about her engagement she mention "So is your fiancee single, or is there another woman"? I think she has a hunch and she's going to follow it all the way to NY. 

I think you may be right about DH finding NY first. But will they meet first or will DH publish a story about her with a hidden child of the man marrying into Beakdo Company before DH finds out that NY and her are twins?

Just watched esp 20 without subs, so hard to comment on what happened. But KW has pics of NY and SB. Then he and TJ meet at the bar in the private room? Wonder what way said? Did he tell TJ he knows about SB?  He was very angry at TJ. We know that one twin dies and it looks as if it will be DH. So if DH dies  ( just supposing here ) and she is with NY and SB at the time of her death. SB dies along with DH.....NY takes over DH's life and the revenge starts. But how do they die if that is how it plays out? I think they die at someone's hands......TJ?......KW?.......SJ?.......or YK?  I hate to think about SB dying....but the subject came up before and after giving it some thought it would make NY revenge even more powerful.  Besides, knowing the type of person NY is, it would be vary hard on her to leave SB to get revenge. She loves that little girl a lot, but if SB is killed too  then we could see NY becoming more like DH and then she would fit in more to her personality. JUST A THOUGHT.......Please don't read this and misunderstand and think that ir what is going to happen.....it's just speculation on my part.

As for TJ and KW.....birds of a feather flock together....lol  Two slime bags.

Archived