@gayyoxx I have this complicated relationship with the internet so just going to sit at a corner while envying you guys streaming the famneet

It is because he has to go back to Shanghai and the possibility of missing his wifey 1st fanmeet that made him all moody like that.

Yeah, like @bearology senpai said, it is better he doesn't sing If Hai Has Yin (I prefer this title more) if it's mean he would be singing it with someone else. After the MR version, it would be super weird hearing other than that deep voice singing along with Zhou's soft one.

Since we all tired with the ban, I'm really sorry for China fans, but you guys still have Seoul and Bangkok (yes, I am being selfish) so you have to come and support Zhou at those cities. Please.

Oh! Just 9 (8?) pages left until we reach 1000th page!!! With Beijing fanmeet coming, it won't take long, that is for sure! Fighting, us!!! :glasses:

• Like 13

@jlt4ever @bearology

Yeah, I am disappointed to. Not only disappointed but also mad because I was hoping that ZZ can sing at least Walk Slowly. Because of the Sea, uhm, I am with bearology and lielee here: if ZZ can not sing it with JY, it's better not to sing it at all.

But to be honest, after Thai FM had happened, we speculated here whether ZZ would include the two songs in his album. These two songs are heavily linked with Addicted. Because of the Sea has JY's singing it. Walk Slowly has the MVs. There is no doubt that sparft sees it as the extension of Addicted. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised when ZZ kept the songs, even with JY's singing. It's a miracle! I had been assuming that ZZ would take the songs out or at least made a new version of Because of the Sea. Considering the volatile nature of this fandom, I even chose to keep my guard up until someone received ZZ's album and confirmed that the songs are there, that JY's voice are there :sweatingbullets:.

So, while I am fuming right now, I can totally understand the decision to take the songs out. It's infuriating, yes, but IMHO the blame is not on their shoulders. This is a last moment decision and something must travel through grapevine so that they decide on this. Let us hope that ZZ is not stressed because of this and his concert will be smashing success. For me, his (and JY's) success is the most pronounced middle finger and satisfying slap in the face to whoever wants him (and JY) down.

• Like 20

To be honest, i didnt expect anything to Johnny in ZZ's concert knowing there is still that standing ban towards them. But, still, im kinda sad. Theyve become real good friends out of the show, at least he can sit there or in backstage to support him, this is his first major comcert you know. :(  I dunno, but it just makes me so sad knowing ZZ might not able to sing those songs also that he penned especially for the show. 1st because it takes so much talent, emotions, time and effort to write and compose a song, people loved him for that yet he cant sing it in his concert which is supposed to showcase his talent and a way also for him to repay his fans for their support. 2nd, he rose to fame through Addicted, yet he cant sing those songs in his 1st major concert. :( For sure ZZ's sad. 

Anyways, good luck to our ZZ and congrats in advance. I'll comtinue to creep into my blanket and sob like a cry baby. Why ban, why not be open minded, why prevent two people from loving each other, they are human, male or female. I hate these standards set by societies, why not embrace differences and learn acceptance. Huhu. Sorry for being crybaby, im new to this fandom, maybe all of you have moved on already since you knew them months ago, but me, who just discover them last week, im still in denial and Only God knows when will I move on. Hahaha.

• Like 13

Is this news old? Two binary stars have officially been named Huang Ji Yu – Xu Wei Zhou (Gift from Vietnamese Fan). This is so sweet!

Spoiler

Cj9OJo6UUAAvs18.jpg

Cj9OLPNUgAA0ON-.jpg

For those who have to google what is binary stars like me. Its a system of two stars in which one star revolves round the other or both revolve round a common centre :wub:

YZ fan art from new unseen BTS. Cr FlukeGirl Twitter. The world is full of cruel people but you guys are way better and stronger than them. What's most important, you guys still have each other and us here to support you. 

Spoiler

Cj9Dw2UUYAI0meg.jpg

Cj9DvteVEAAgHzW.jpg

YZ manip. In some fancams today, he looks very tired. Take care JY! Cr 甜乐

Spoiler

ZZ fan art. Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cj86Bi6VEAEa2N0.jpg

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, bearology said:

Is this news old? Two binary stars have officially been named Huang Ji Yu – Xu Wei Zhou (Gift from Vietnamese Fan). This is so sweet!

Hide contents

Cj9OJo6UUAAvs18.jpg

Cj9OLPNUgAA0ON-.jpg

For those who have to google what is binary stars like me. Its a system of two stars in which one star revolves round the other or both revolve round a common centre :wub:

YZ fan art from new unseen BTS. Cr FlukeGirl Twitter. The world is full of cruel people but you guys are way better and stronger than them. What's most important, you guys still have each other and us here to support you. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cj9Dw2UUYAI0meg.jpg

Cj9DvteVEAAgHzW.jpg

YZ manip. In some fancams today, he looks very tired. Take care JY! Cr 甜乐

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ fan art. Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

Cj86Bi6VEAEa2N0.jpg

I hope these news about binary stars will reach Zz and Johnny to remind them we are serious as fck to their tandem. Hahaha. Thanks to these fans. Brilliant. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

Cj9OJo6UUAAvs18.jpg

Cj9OLPNUgAA0ON-.jpg

As sweet and amazing as this is, am I the only one questioning the registry date on this? Or did I miss something?

• Like 5

I wanted so much hear ZZ sings these two songs. But not. I also had this ltiny hope inside me, thinking Johnny would show up at the concert, but of course that's impossible. ^^'' 

I'm feeling upset and sad, again. This fandom is full of ups and downs, but after the previous upsetting events we met, as fandom, I'm sure we're stronger.

I'm giving my full support to ZhouZhou and his concert. <3

EDIT: I want to add, I'm sure ZZ is upset like us. Not only because he knew these in few days before his concert, but even because, how he said in his iFensi Interview (cr. to awesome @gashupingo ), every song has its own meaning and portray a different sentiment, I'm sure he wanted to perform these two songs as much we wanted. But at least there's still 'Moon', and you know, I think this song it's really meaningful. :)))

• Like 23

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

I wanted so much hear ZZ sings these two songs. But not. I also had this ltiny hope inside me, thinking Johnny would show up at the concert, but of course that's impossible. ^^'' 

I'm feeling upset and sad, again. This fandom is full of ups and downs, but after the previous upsetting events we met, as fandom, I'm sure we're stronger.

I'm giving my full support to ZhouZhou and his concert. <3

Fighting!!!!!!! Though i know at the moment its impossible to see them together again, even their shadows cant be together, im not losing hope that we can see more of Addicted on later months. Fighting. Lets stay together with them. :)

• Like 9

Was going through old videos and came across this FMV. It is one of my favourites with ZZ's favourite OOR's awesome song.

ZZ really is making his dream come true.. I sincerely wish his concert to be awesome. I know 11th hour changes always are very nerve wrecking and so ZZ will face way more pressure than he already was coz of these stupid ban and song changes.. I wish him success with all my heart.. may he overcome all this negativity and perform very well..

I am really very proud of our boys. As @Scandanisaid they are true source of inspiration. They really have shown excellent perseverance during this time of adversity and will do the same in future as well. They really have shown that hard work can help you achieve anything.

Truly worthy stars... good wishes and prayers all the way for them boys..

• Like 23

@gayyoxx@jlt4ever: Yes I think having these 2 songs with JY's voice and name on ZZ's album was one of the last things ZZ (or even JY) could do for our Addicted fans. He/They must have fought for it hard considering all the situations and the risks it may cause (for ZZ's album and both ZZ/JY's for still having connection to Addicted and to each other). Imagine if we are sad and fuming here, how JY and ZZ must have felt the whole time. Helpless because things are out of their control and they could not do anything. I am sad but I couldn't expect much especially in this fandom. With all the little hints they are dropping everyday for us, whether its intentional or not, you can tell its not that they avoid each other but just that they couldn't mention each other (ZZ read out JY name and smile to fans during iFensi live stream for example). They are still our YZ couple, and still support each other. That's all I want to know. For us to repay them, we can only keep supporting all their shows/products/movies/songs/concerts/etc and wait for the day when they are strong enough to point their middle fingers to those who make them go through this. Maybe that's why they're both having their own studios now. Walk Slowly (maybe not that slow, I am surprised every day with their capabilities) towards the bright side :wub: 

I just wonder with that statement, does it mean these 2 songs will be performed in Korea and BK tours? or maybe ZZ will just be performing a short live version of it during the talk? 

• Like 22

OK I may have spoken too soon. Another gift from Addicted? So this photobook is real? Anyone know how and where to order? Cr on pic

Spoiler

5e615563gw1f4hczxka1gj20qo0z4dpb.jpg

5e615563gw1f4hcwqc7csj20qo0zcn69.jpg

006q8BQFgw1f4hd6lgzf8j30ku0u4q8e.jpg

006q8BQFgw1f4hd6gpsipj30ku0uz449.jpg

006q8BQFgw1f4hd68m6sej30jn0sbdjc.jpg

Cj9feOeVAAAkTGE.jpg

Edit: is this the price? Did it say when or where available? Translation please anyone :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 14

@bearology is this the link? Not sure if legit or not~

It will cost about RMB83 or TWD411, will be published on 15/6, has 144 pages and is in Traditional Chinese (since it will be published in Taiwan). You have to register for an account before you can buy. The registration/sign up page has English translation below each section, you can proceed with it, make sure you leave the two boxes at the bottom (below the 6-digit confirmation code) unchecked if you don't want to subscribe to their newsletter/new product notifications.

Edit: I am currently checking whether it is available for overseas delivery. I know it can be shipped to other overseas countries but I will check how much the delivery cost is for Malaysia and other countries. @liesl I believe that 411 is in TWD not RMB :D don't worry

I will prepare the guide to purchase this. But is this really legit though, that's my only concern ._.

• Like 13

Let me share this here because this is just UGH!!

Get ready to get insane!!!! :scream:  :scream:  :scream:

Nv6us33.jpg

uFvOLCo.jpg

1SlFs8Q.jpg

credits not mine. Shared from chinese forum

@bearology It says that it will be published on 15th June 2016.

Do I understand it right? It costs around 60 Euros?! :crazy: Not to mention the shipping cost. *wallet cries loudly*

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

As sweet and amazing as this is, am I the only one questioning the registry date on this? Or did I miss something?

I think you can freely choose a date. People normally choose the person bday or anniversary when purchasing? I check the form for star registry and it let you choose any date/month/year (screenshot in spoiler). Did YZ first meeting back in 31 November 2015? :w00t: I remember it was around that time but can't remember the exact date 

Spoiler

kByr4fn.png

@izziehudson: Its all in Chinese :tears: Can international fan buy this?

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, bearology said:

I think you can freely choose a date. People normally choose the person bday or anniversary when purchasing? I check the form for star registry and it let you choose any date/month/year (screenshot in spoiler). Did YZ first meeting back in 31 November 2015? :w00t: I remember it was around that time but can't remember the exact date 

Thank You!!! Now it makes more sense. (I thought it was the date registered. Wasn't sure if the person was psychic or what :lol:)

IIRC, the first BTS was from around the beginning of November, so it's likely the boys met for the first time at the end of October.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Thank You!!! Now it makes more sense. (I thought it was the date registered. Wasn't sure if the person was psychic or what :lol:)

IIRC, the first BTS was from around the beginning of November, so it's likely the boys met for the first time at the end of October.

True! JY bday is 30 Nov. ZZ sang bday song for JY and JY gave ZZ a hug! awww, good old times. im not sure what's this date mean though :blink:

• Like 8