32 minutes ago, yzdang said:

@sohocomo hi, I love your fics and your astrology analysis so much. Do you post them on any page other than soompi? I really want to re-read them.

And about the naming date of the star, you are not the only one who confused :lol:. (Yes the Vietnamese fan that bought those stars is me and my friends actually). We tried to find the day that JY and WZ met for the first time but its a liltle bit lack of information. So we dicided to choose 31/10/2015 as the day they first met, acording to this video https://www.facebook.com/ShangYinBlog/videos/1703342529943702/. It's a gift so we hope they like it and YZ fans like it too :).

Wow! My respect to you and friends for registering twin stars for JY and ZZ! A star for you guys and girls :star:

In case you have not read this, I made a short fan fiction about registering star for our boys! Well, this was inspired by fans' gift for Jingyu (is that your group as well?) but I want to show my appreciation to you and your friends too using this fic! https://www.wattpad.com/264693481-our-road-to-home-interlude-to-hold-a-star

For auntie @sohocomo stories, I put some of them in this wattpad book (I think someone else also compiles the stories in wattpad?): https://www.wattpad.com/story/72959489-threaded-bliss

@bearology well, for me. our presence as CP-fans internationally is a good middle finger to sparft :phew: JY's work trip to Cannes and ZZ's winning both VChart and Billboard Radio Chart at the same time are good slaps on their face. Let us support the boys so they can give more and more slaps on their face :lol:

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, yzdang said:

Hi everyone! I'm not hoping anyone to remember me but well, here I am on this not so bright day :)

Of course you're remembered!! (We don't say 'family' here for nothing. :D)  

The idea of the stars for the boys is so amazing. You and your friends are wonderful to do that! :wub: Thanks for the link to the video, too (I hadn't seen that one). 

Thank you for reading the fics, and astrology. It may sound odd, but I consider them my prayers for JY & ZZ (wrapped up in my own perverse imaginings :lol:) The astrology is only here, but @gayyoxx gave the link for the fics.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

I really need time to digest this... I still feel so disappointed and angry at this news since I heard about it this afternoon.

Many Chinese CPFs including me tried very hard to get a ticket for ZZ's first concert ever (many even paid much higher than the original price).  For us, Because of the Sea and Walk Slowly are simply "cherry of the pie" to this very meaningful event and now they are taking them away from us even without a clear explanation! (The reasons provided are simply too vague and do not make sense to me!)

My question is who is censoring this? Is it self-censorship or from the authorities? This article is illuminating. 

https://www.techinasia.com/cleverest-thing-about-china-internet-censorship

If ZZ and JY are really together, I hope they will make enough money, and then move to the West to get away from all these suppression.

by the way, @trịnh yến. I think all of us appreciate you trying to participate in this forum. Unfortunately, this is not a Vietnamese forum so it is hard for us to understand you as pointed out by some other forummers. It would be great if you can make an attempt to use English :)

• Like 21

59 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

My question is who is censoring this? Is it self-censorship or from the authorities? This article is illuminating. 

https://www.techinasia.com/cleverest-thing-about-china-internet-censorship

Thank you for the article, @xix19xix and yes, this is very illuminating! I can see clearly that Addicted, JY, ZZ are also victim of this culture of uncertainty. And the result is clear: fans are actively censoring themselves, starting from avoiding CP-ness to "protecting" their idol (JY/ZZ) from "supposedly" dangerous things. As I said, lately only-fans are playing right into sparft's.

Looking from this perspective, the rumoured second ban is also part of this uncertainty. The result: HC and RFT2 :( Now, hopefully, ZZ can not sing Because of the Sea and Walk slowly is not the result of self-censorship.

If ZZ and JY are really together, I hope they will make enough money, and then move to the West to get away from all these suppression.

I hope that they make enough money soon and can move their bases to Taiwan, Thailand or other friendly country while maintaining their market in China. Otherwise, they will live in constant fear and full of uncertainties.

• Like 18

Thank you so much @izziehudson!! A cookie for you! :cookie::lol:

I'm gonna be blunt. I don't get what you're trying to do here, @trịnh yến. Yes, how nice of you to translate Dani's long post to Vietnamese. But can't you see that this is an english speaking forum and we all speak English here? We don't need you to translate posts in English to Vietnamese for us. Post your translation in Vietnamese speaking forum elsewhere but not here. The other way around (Vietnamese to English) is very much welcome here, of course. Also, please don't forget to kindly ask the original poster first for permission before you post it in another forum.

Please abide to the Soompi rules and post only in english here. Thank you.

• Like 13

@SueLyinn Thank you so much for the fan art translation.. lovea_thumb.gif

Weibo update

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   花梨Karin_

ec737727jw1f4hdl3m8d0j2104104agf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  

006tf5VCgw1f4g3m2p0l6j315o0bwdhy.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f4hbwowlxyj30ir0go43a.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   熊大口吃魚粥

a6b44680jw1f267t3jvdhj20k40zkjyb.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f4h9myik9cj20k00voaec.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲国际International_YuZhou

5b21434djw1f4h8nwxyw1j20ia0od48y.jpg

5b21434djw1f4gd3w65qcj20yi0kewny.jpg

5b21434djw1f4ey3n2gjej20hq0rs7a8.jpg

5b21434djw1f4ey3opy5nj20sg0sgn5y.jpg

• Like 19

Hi everyone,
as a long time lurker for months now I can't hold back anymore. So this is my first post, maybe my last one, too.
I don't want to hurt anyone here or spread bad mood.
But as a human being all this makes me more and more sad.
And as a gay man (who sees things maybe a little different) I get more and more angry.
Look at the facts, the actions of those two young men, their clothing, their answers given (or not given), their faces, their physical and emotional condition, their (subconscious) body language and mimic.
The truth is, all innocence is gone, paradise lost.
What got so many addicted, this strange mixture of fiction and reality, it is over.
To me it is absolutely clear who ended the relationship and I can see why.
"I never promised you a rosegarden" was written on one cap at the Thai fan meeting.

The censorship regarding all things Addicted related may well be the reason why certain songs are not performed. Why take unnecessary risks?
Many people will be surprised what kind of concert they will see come Sunday, I'm sure.

BUT NO CENSOR CAN PREVENT A PERSON FROM STAYING A FEW DAYS LONGER AND NOT LEAVE THE CITY AS SOON AS WORK IS FINISHED. 
AS A SIGN TO ALL THOSE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE.

I, myself would  be a happy person should I be proven wrong.

I never lose
  Either I win
  Or I learn

(BTW: SERVUS LISL)

• Like 5

If ever they're really in a relationship now, or before, who do you think guys ended it. For me it's Johnny. I sont know, i have a sense that ZZ is the one more submissive, the one who can do no harm.  Haha. 

Excited for ZZ's concert, though the back of my mind, it kept me wondering if Johnny can attend the concert, for friendship's sake. Hahaha. Anyways, no attending wont mean theyre not friends right? We must consider the circumstances too. Fighting!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, liesl said:

OMG!!! ALREADY OUT FOR PRE-ORDER?!

HOW TO ORDER THIS?! OMG!! :crazy: This is a must buy for me! I mean, look at those topless pics. OMG!!

Hide contents

And you already bought it @izziehudson? Have you found it really legit or not? I NEED IT!!! THAT "WALK SLOWLY" BTS!!! SURE THERE'S SOME DURING THE TENT SCENE TOO!!! :w00t:

You can just skip.

Spoiler

Me: Hey, wake up.

Bankbook: Hm? What is it?

Me: We need to go out.

Bankbook: Oh? Is it a year already? How come it fell like I just sleep? I must be really tired.

Me: No, only a day has passed. Their photobook has been released. Hurry up, let's go.

Bankbook: What?! No! You promised I could sleep for a year yesterday after all that withdrawl! You can't do this to me!

Me: I am your owner so I can! Let's go!

Bankbook: Stop it! They are not worth it! Think about your life!

Me: They are my life. You can do nothing about it. Let's go!

Bankbook: No~~~

Literally came to my mind after I found out about it.:blink:

• Like 5

@lielee darling, as I believe with the boys hardworking, work ethics and their love for their fans, I also tend to believe they wouldn't want any fans to starve just to attend or support their concert. So, take it easy okay? If you can not afford it, you can not afford it. Do not push yourself too hard to support them. Support them within your means. I am sure none of the boys would want you to starve for the whole month just to see their concerts-and/or-buying mags -and/or- buying their photobook.

Spoiler

As a grown ups, as @kmmyzz mentioned before we make priorities in life. And your well being comes first, and I know how the boys works with their fans, I am 100% sure they would have wanted you to take care of your well being first too. (JY went out during lunch time just to greet fans in his shooting DWS to remind them to eat their lunch and not just camp waiting for him, as an example of how much he appreciates the well being of his fans. How would he feels when fans being broke because of him/them?)

Work hard in your field as they are in theirs, and be successful as theirs, then you can support more. That's being their fan means to me. This comment is out of concern, since you mentioned for how many times now that you are broke but still wanting to buy things for the fandom. As a family, we show our love to each other. So, this is not a lecturing post, nor "you did something wrong" again post. This is a love post.

I think this is the post where JY remind his fans to have lunch. So, this is for you too, to remind you to support them but being broke NO

@palz4u I am sorry that I missed your post earlier, yes, ZZ is working towards his dream, so does baby whale. Both are. I am seriously proud af for them. Like they're much younger than me, and already working hard to reach their goals in life. Really making me admire them so much. I have said that too many times in the last few hours. Your post reminded me too of my old post, and I am shamelessly quoting my own post here. I would very much like that he stays idealist as he is. And he will get more and more acknowledgement for his hard work.

• Like 24

I know @Scandani senpai but I can't help it.

Spoiler

I'm not actually THAT broke but you know how we have that 1 saving which has the most money and you can take it out anytime but you really don't want to touch it because it gives you the secure feeling of actually having money. I do make the important ones priority 1st and not eating during lunch is normal to me (just like fasting everyday). And I'm living with my family so rent and food totally not a problem. And that should make me having a lot of money but I already in another fandom before Addicted and buying their cds is also a normal to me. But I know my limit and only buy 1 album even when they released several versions of it (see? ^_^) So all my complaint about being broke actually stressing to myself to stop buying everything but it's just a passing wind to myself too. If I myself can't control it, no one can't. I know you mean well and just looking out for me and I am really happy someone does actually care and concern but I am a lost cause when it comes to these kind of things, and I already knew it since forever so :sweatingbullets:

But yeah, you don't have to worry. I do put my priorities 1st. Thank you. :blush::heart:

• Like 3

@lielee more talks about savings. I thought my last sarcasm hit you hard but nooo.

Spoiler

We get it, you're broke. We get it, you can no longer afford to buy everything about Addicted. We. Freaking. Took. Note. Of. It. But instead of whining how you no longer have money, how about setting priority on which merchandise to buy and which to leave out from compulsive/"must buy because in fandom!!!!" stuffs?

I know I can't afford many things too, of course at times I feel like wanting to buy every merchandises they're releasing. ZZ album? Addicted photobook? Soon probably JY photobook and Addicted dvd... how would I not buy them? But as of now, I know I have to prioritize real life than collecting fandom's merchandise. I know how to shop according to what I can afford. 

We're adult now, I believe you too know your own responsibilities that you have to take care in reality. Instead of whining about you no longer have money for everything (sensing you're multifandom) why not stop buying merchandise and do a proper saving plan? 

I have been holding myself back from saying this but I have had enough. No longer "my bank gonna cry!" talks. No more. Sounds very whiny and baby-ish. Okay? I'm sorry but there should be a limit.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Franz Grant said:

BUT NO CENSOR CAN PREVENT A PERSON FROM STAYING A FEW DAYS LONGER AND NOT LEAVE THE CITY AS SOON AS WORK IS FINISHED. 
AS A SIGN TO ALL THOSE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE.

Well said, and very convincing too. I hope the information about the ticket to Shanghai was fake.

• Like 2

Spoiler

I bought it haha @lielee without actually knowing whether that is legit or not - I will check for more information on Weibo and will update everyone accordingly. I agree with Scandani and Kimmy - you should always put your wellbeing above everything. And it's in my job scope (not even kidding) to encourage people to save more and behave more prudent financially lol but I believe we are all adults, so I wouldn't elaborate more as all the points were already mentioned by them :) 

So if you have any change of plans (probably getting a 2500THB or 3500THB ticket will be more budget-friendly for you) kindly let me know so I can find a ticket with a pretty good view at that price. [[ It's actually 4702THB, 3622 THB or 2622THB inclusive of 4% charge on credit and plastic card ticket (20THB) ]]

That's a very interesting article, thanks @ariafoxx :lol::lol::lol: I can somehow relate to that despite being 24 this year! It's true, when I was a teenage/college fangirl, I can't afford things but I have all the time to make GIFs, write FFs -- but now as a working adult I can only support things by buying merch and all within my means but I no longer have time to write FF and make GIFs like I used to :<  

• Like 10