Johnny today, Youko All-Star recording (060316)

Spoiler

Source:   52HERTZ-WITHJOHNNY

0060ZmA9jw1f4i1uiub2tj31931r57wi.jpg

0060ZmA9jw1f4i1w33qo5j31ff1w0e84.jpg

0060ZmA9jw1f4i1whfedwj31bd1ucqv6.jpg

0060ZmA9jw1f4i1xf4d23j31951r6hdu.jpg

0060ZmA9jw1f4i1tka3ftj317k1oznpe.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992

006qUX9Cgw1f4i0lfpeeej31hc0zktvh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsjw1f4i1ylied4j30ga0c8q4c.jpg

006oQcrsjw1f4i1yp25trj30k00f0mz7.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMgw1f4i0smisaxj31rx2od7ur.jpg

006nieuMgw1f4i0sp08bgj31lx2efe1y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   SecretJ_瑜洲双人图博

006cc5zGgw1f4i3sfkp5xj31jk15odsx.jpg

006cc5zGgw1f4i3sa7q1dj31jk15on9v.jpg

006cc5zGgw1f4i3sly6uvj31jk15ok4m.jpg

006cc5zGgw1f4i3svcf8vj31jk15o174.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992

006qUX9Cgw1f4i3vh27zvj30zk0npk40.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f4i3vd0j4jj31hc0zkh0d.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f4i3vdq0q8j31hc0zknck.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f4i3vfm7eoj31hc0zkts8.jpg

OMG
Source:   小西喜欢的样子你都有

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f4i2n9794tj20zk1henpd.jpg

Edit: No logo
Source: Duetpoet

005J9tqnjw1f4i97gjmuuj30zk1hek2i.jpg

• Like 20

16 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@jlt4ever @bearology

Yeah, I am disappointed to. Not only disappointed but also mad because I was hoping that ZZ can sing at least Walk Slowly. Because of the Sea, uhm, I am with bearology and lielee here: if ZZ can not sing it with JY, it's better not to sing it at all.

But to be honest, after Thai FM had happened, we speculated here whether ZZ would include the two songs in his album. These two songs are heavily linked with Addicted. Because of the Sea has JY's singing it. Walk Slowly has the MVs. There is no doubt that sparft sees it as the extension of Addicted. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised when ZZ kept the songs, even with JY's singing. It's a miracle! I had been assuming that ZZ would take the songs out or at least made a new version of Because of the Sea. Considering the volatile nature of this fandom, I even chose to keep my guard up until someone received ZZ's album and confirmed that the songs are there, that JY's voice are there :sweatingbullets:.

So, while I am fuming right now, I can totally understand the decision to take the songs out. It's infuriating, yes, but IMHO the blame is not on their shoulders. This is a last moment decision and something must travel through grapevine so that they decide on this. Let us hope that ZZ is not stressed because of this and his concert will be smashing success. For me, his (and JY's) success is the most pronounced middle finger and satisfying slap in the face to whoever wants him (and JY) down.

My hope is crushed right away :bawling:

i thought that JY would be there as the ban is fading... but NO... it seems last and daunting even more... :tears:

So, it's the last decision... I'm disappointed... However, i wish the best for ZZ concert...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, addict18 said:

I really really love this ad. :wub: It's so artistic and so beautiful. *downloads it immediately*

It gives you a feeling that they're still connected to each other even though they're far apart. Ugh, the artistic beauty. Can't get over it.

I know that some people don't like seeing ZZ with another girl but to me without this girl doing parallel things with ZZ, this ads wouldn't be this appealing to me. (Note the "to me" part. Just my personal opinion)

But ZZ is surely do captivating so here's the edited version for people who want to focus more on ZZ.

credits : CHUZHOU from youtube

• Like 15

Spoiler

CkBJ3k3UoAAfsyV?format=jpg&name=largeCkBJ3k3UYAAO8N2?format=jpg&name=large

So this happened earlier during Johnny's recording for Youkous new show. Hahaha. It was said its in a segment where he'll read something about what his fans talk about him, i guess from social media. Hahaha.

Sooooo, Johnny already left. He flew somewhere, dunno where. Hmmmn, this would mean he's not coming to ZZ's concert right? Im sad but its understandable, I think thats the best thing to do for now. Dont add more flame to the fire.

• Like 14

Weibo update

YuZhou manips

Spoiler

Source:   the Your yz

006oGKo5gw1f4i5nmcuwcj30ls0nqmzz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌

6f2cf0cbgw1f4i6fpporwj20yi0os7uv.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f4hw1fb7mqj31ww2pgu0y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   锋芒一中高二27班官博

0067XMgEgw1f4hsh3kr4ij30p00kv0wz.jpg

Gotcha Johnny!!!

Spoiler

Source:   顾海的电动小毛驴

006qhmSlgw1f4d43q6244j30jz0qadjy.jpg

• Like 14

@liesl

I am glad that I am not the only one who think the ads is beautiful! Very thoughtful and convey the connection between two people in such long distance.

However, this version is better imho :P

Credit: DuetPoet

Hail CP-fans! Long live delulu! XD

• Like 20

I've finished translating chapter 3 of BLY and GH's epilogue.

Read the full chapter translation of BLY and GH's Wedding part 4 here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/36/

[Rated Mature] GH's ability

Spoiler

Note: the game that they were playing here was that one person would have a gelled solid tied to their butt, while the other’s “little brother” would be covered with a hard thing and then he had to use force to poke through that solid. BLY gave up after trying for 20 minutes, so it was GH's turn to try.

BLY referenced GH’s previous position; pressing both his hands on the wall and slightly lifting up his waist, his perfectly round butt was revealed in front of everyone’s eyes. GH practically didn’t need to do any preparation and went straight for the highlight. Basically, he didn’t treat this as a game; he only needed to think about being able to enter BLY’s body once he had poked through this thing to be highly motivated.

Forceful vibrations of the waist and the loud sounds of collisions became more concentrated; from a few separate points, it connected into a line and even a plane. GH’s technique was obviously far better than BLY, attacking the front and rear simultaneously, “shooting” from both sides, varying the depth freely…… Since he had entered inside the gelled solid, he had not retreated out again but kept getting deeper bit by bit.

GH had already successfully poked open a big hole and started to advance towards BLY’s butt. However as he neared the end, this gelled solid solidified even tighter. Even when the front of this metal cover of GH’s was pointed, it still couldn’t take being sandwiched like this. People beside reminded GH to yell the catchphrase; GH had almost forgotten about this.

He asked at once. “Is it in?”

BLY answered strenuously, “Husband…… Poke harder……”

These three words had just been spoken and GH became alive instantly. A pair of ruby-like eyes shone with vigour and the two large hands that were clamping onto BLY’s waist had veins bursting out. The two strong and long legs were like a stable gun carriage, that rod above was literally the machine gun, the firing rate and strength were top-notch.

The whole house sounded with obscene cheers, GH’s sexy side-profile shone with charisma.

Seeing that it was going to burst through soon, with just a thin layer of gelatinous matter left; GH purposely acted like he’s short of physical strength, sweating profusely, wheezing and panting. He stammered, “Is it in? ……is it in?”

In order to get through this segment quickly and to encourage GH, BLY could only keep saying, “Husband poke harder.”

Every time GH heard it, his body would be filled instantly with strength, causing everyone to applaud repeatedly.

It felt so good! GH had already ignored the pain of his “doppelgänger” bumping into a hard object; his head was full of the words that BLY had yelled out.

It would be so great if he could be so hot and wanton in bed every time, not needing others to force him to say such words.

Just as he was imagining, a snap sounded and the gelled solid had been poked through.

The hand of YQ’s that was holding onto the video recorder shook, he couldn’t help sighing, “This “thing” is so strong.”

lol, YM how could you not tell?

Spoiler

YQ mumbled while recording, “I had finally figured out who’s on top and who’s below between the two.”

YM leaned over and looked at YQ with a nosy expression.

“How can you tell?”

YQ revealed half a face and faced YM, “You couldn’t tell when it’s so obvious?”

YM have yet to speak when Liu Chong pulled him over.

“What were you two chatting about?”

YM glanced at YQ with disdain and then said to Liu Chong softly, “He was b***s***ting with me just now, saying that he could tell who’s top and bottom between BLY and GH.”

Liu Chong was astonished, “How could he tell?”

YM clapped his hands at once, “See, wasn’t I right? One simply could not tell!”

YQ’s shoulders crooked and he almost rolled over onto the floor with the video recorder.

Read the rest here. I'm done with volume 1 and 2 of the novel. I'll be starting translations on meng qi qi (YM and YQ)'s epilogue soon! :D

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, shanegere said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CkBJ3k3UoAAfsyV?format=jpg&name=largeCkBJ3k3UYAAO8N2?format=jpg&name=large

So this happened earlier during Johnny's recording for Youkous new show.

And here what CP fans can notice in this situation :D i wonder why the editor team chose that particular post to show Johnny lol

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@liesl

I am glad that I am not the only one who think the ads is beautiful! Very thoughtful and convey the connection between two people in such long distance.

However, this version is better imho :P

Credit: DuetPoet

Hail CP-fans! Long live delulu! XD

Tbh all i could think about watching this video ad was yuzhou situation with how much it resembles them,  they could have chosen any other lovers concept to advertise but they chose long distance relationship for a reason maybe :wub:?

• Like 12

If they are indeed friends, they would have their own ways of supporting and contacting each other. Away from prying eyes. Why are some of fans so insistent on JY attendance during WZ concert as the way to show he cares? Him being there...will draw away attention from WZ, would it not? Because the concert is about WZ and the focus should rightfully be on him. Him being there could cause the both of them to be in a difficult position later and I am sure none of them or at least their management want another scandal for them at this moment when things are looking up.

• Like 24

My wish for ZZ concerts in BJ, BKK, Seoul, hope to be a huge success! and for addicted forum fellas whose lucky enough go to the concerts, get a good seat so can take a nice angle video and share with us here in this forum :P

Spoiler

in my delulu mind, ZZ former band, PROME, will show up as a surprised guest, yay! Since I was into a Jrock myself, used to be a fan of HYDE, L'arc En Ciel, Luna sea on my younger years hehe  *offtopic*

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, Nada Helmy said:

Tbh all i could think about watching this video ad was yuzhou situation with how much it resembles them,  they could have chosen any other lovers concept to advertise but they chose long distance relationship for a reason maybe :wub:?

Same here. When I first watched this vid, all I can think is Zz and Johnny's current situation. Maybe, it is so alike. HahahHa. Actually I didnt see the girl all through out. My mind, automatically cut the girl's head and replace it with Johnny's for better viewing. Hahaha.

• Like 6

I got this piece of Understanding Dream acoustic version from IG. It's more my cup of tea rather than the rock version. This is new, studio version, I believe? Anyone has access to full version? Pretty please?

Also hoping for Moonlight acoustic version! :lol:

Tagging @ximichem @kmmyzz @gashupingo @liesl and everyone ^_^ 

Spoiler

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

@gayyoxx Isn't that Understanding Dreams acoustic from the Twin Cities Love ad?

Oh. Here I thought ZZ released an acoustic version (full) on weibo or somewhere :( 

Edit: seeing ZZ's pic with glasses posted by @abbraccio91 below and I... Uh abouygs anj kjhba na hjbahlj a ahuk ahubajn ajlh ajh!!!

ZZ, please do not use glasses AND take photo with kitten. Please. Spare me. XD

Glad that he looks better, though, better than ZZ in the Twin Love ads. Stay healthy and happy with JY

• Like 11

Actually, I don't want to think if JY is going to attend ZZ's concert or not, I'm sure he's going to support his loverfriend in other ways. I'm just going to enjoy ZhouZhou's concert this upcoming Sunday. :) And I don't want to bother if someone here is angry or not with us cp fans; I'm not good at writing long post, but I think that many here have already expressed their opinion and well written what it's also on my mind. :) Big thanks to @Scandani @liesl @gayyoxx @xix19xix I'm gonna enjoy the thread as usual. :)

@shanegere I'm dead. XD Thanks for the pic. Now I want to see the live brodcast to see well what kind of face he made when he saw that 'particular' ID's photo profile. XD

Update 1: Happy Camp's throwback memory. Johnny's hand. [doge] 

DqSGvN0.jpg?1 

Cr. 粥喵要吃鱼

Update 2: I saw fans on baidu talking about this, I wonder what is, Johnny liked a fan's Weibo or other? (That fan is a cp fan btw)

BedJnfG.jpg?1 Kn1ChtL.jpg?1

Update 3: Today cute ZhouZhou Meow with Harry Potter glasses. XD

S7PtsFT.jpg?1 

Cr. CaTimmy

• Like 23