Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Timmy...

Source:  海报时尚网

Hide contents

62c18c1djw1f45f3paw1dj20go0pc7av.jpg

62c18c1djw1f45f3qiqw4j20go0pcwko.jpg

62c18c1djw1f45f3ueaifj20go0rmwlg.jpg

All I can see is his hairy legs :wub: I think I'm infatuated with his hairy legs. If with Johnny, I'm obsessed with his veiny hands, with Zhouzhou I'm obsessed with his hairy legs & arms :heart:

I accidentally found a new app where you can monitor their weibo online activity more accurate than the infamous purple app (which is considered a threat on many phones) so I thought of sharing the app and how to navigate it.

First of all, you can download the app here (for Android users) or here (for IOS users), or you can search for 爱豆 on your app store.

Let's compare JY's online time for yesterday from the two apps, you'll notice such big difference shown from both apps.

Spoiler

OlG9x8b.jpg

Do you notice the big difference? Purple app stopped to show JY's online time after 2:40PM, while the pink app showed JY was online for many times, even at night time. It seems like the purple bug has many bugs problem, and many fans shifted to the pink app instead.

After installing, you will be prompted to log in or choose to sign in using Weibo, Twitter, or QQ. Choose either one. I chose Twitter as it's easier.

Spoiler

h7AJrok.png

You will then be asked to select the artists to follow. Follow the steps shown in the picture below. Search 许魏洲 (for ZZ) or 黄景瑜 (for JY). You can even scroll down the list and searched using the artist image.

Spoiler

ohpwtKG.png

This will be your view after you selected the artists you wanted to follow. This app isn't like the purple app, so you have to choose an artist on one time to view the online time, hence you have to switch between the two (or more, if you selected other than them) to see their weibo online time. You can refer the pictures below.

Spoiler

sXh0Rtt.png

o7iAeEn.png

And that's all, I guess. You can ask me if you have any questions on this :) 

• Like 24

Bless you @jlt4ever and  @kmmyzz with your news/delulu whatever one may want to call it. I am still giddy with all of the news regarding the two. I hope you wouldn't mind to keep sharing the latest news/delulu of the two. Sending prayer and hopes that JY can be the guest in RM China. I love RM Korea for years now. I enjoy the show so much. I will def watch RM China if JY will be the guest :) 

:heart::heart::heart:

Spoiler

I just want to share one of the sexiest moment in the novel for me, translated by our own resident doctor mchansk07, when GH was so jealous that BLY flirting with YM who dressed as a girl. As a punishment he pushed his beloved to the wall on the balcony, from the 18th floor balcony of their apartment (the lay out is somewhat different in the drama, that GH's apartment is more like a house). And they had their first outdoor sex, BLY was felt so humiliated being f**d outdoor where everybody might see them.

GH's clamped his arm around BLY, made his back pressed against his chest, let him felt the violent shock caused by brutal hit. BLY's eyes shimmered with light, it felt like countless eyes were watching. He was humiliated, but fell harder & harder with excitement. He hated the man behind, but also extremely enjoying his humiliation & love. Perhaps being fu*k*d to the joy, BLY for the first time uttered the sobbing moans, soared GH's feeling instantly.

BLY, you are so lewd. I love you.

• Like 19

Ooh, sugars! Thanks, @kmmyzz and I have the video you need! 

(cr: yzonlykt IG)

Spoiler

Edit: I read the comments on IG video above and someone said that JY said "he" when referring to the person he would marry. Is that correct? Hoping Chinese speakers could clarify this before my delulu goes overboard XD 

• Like 22

Just now, jlt4ever said:

JY went on saying that he hasn't really thought about the details, but he will find a way that is most suitable to that person and that will touches him the most.

In the Chinese language, "him"(他) and "her"(她) have the same pronunciation "ta". JY used "ta" in his answer so we don't know if it's a him or her. But the staff who subbed the interview chose to use "him"(他). I'm sure they did it on purpose this is just a careless mistake...

Hi @gayyoxx I think we are discussing about the same video. Hope my explanation above helps!

....   ..a careless on purpose mistake :w00t: like there is no difference in him and her pronunciation at all??? Why the hell would they use him instead of the supposed her :phew:?

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks

@kmmyzz Thanks for introducing a new stalker app!!! I'll be double delulu after this :w00t: The new app is pretty nifty because everything is in one place like the videos/photos related to each idol that we followed, their activities/events schedule (like below):

I don't know whether to be sad or find it funny... Johnny's activities... Zero between June and November and that November, the only activity or event is his birthday LOL...

Well let me be delulu... His activity between June and November is to care for Zhouzhou, be by his side while he is touring Asia for his concert :w00t:

8CO21wO.png

RXvA6KP.png

The new app is missing when someone mutual & verified liked their post or when Johnny/Zhouzhou commented on other weibo account. For example, SNH48-邱欣怡 (Qiu Xinyi) liked Zhouzhou's recent Weibo post... Or was it shown somewhere within the app but I don't know where to look at? I can only find the page where they show Zhouzhou/Johnny updated his Weibo or IG.

About that light confession, I also saw a lot of that posts all over twitter, instagram, weibo... After that IG post about "Be true to yourself" maybe he decided to finally embrace his long time motto, "to hell with everything I'm just gonna do whatever I want". Same goes with Zhouzhou... "It's a new beginning". Donning same suits, same earring (that's a different earring from the one he wore at Thai FM, the one my friend said was given by fan. This earring during the OK! event totally looks like Johnny's!), that Judy iPhone case... Can they be anymore obvious please?????? 

Someone mentioned about this earlier: They can't appear together on the show, but that doesn't stop them from subtweeting each other.

No one can! No only-fans! No anti-fans! No grumpy old men! They're unstoppable!!!

HI AGAIN EVERYONE! The pace of this thread is as fast as lighting so I've been meaning to catch up but the growth speed is beyond me. Anyway, as usual lately, when I post that means you'll be greeted by a huge pictures that is not put under spoiler because it's a reminder, so here you go:

THREE-01_zpseah9bsqc.png

YES, we are concluding our conclave in three days, big shoutout to our resident @Scandani and @kmmyzz for helping us sorting and selecting the messages. So what's with the reminder? In next three days we will be CLOSING our inbox, so no more late submission. Which is why, we would like to remind and encourage all who haven't submit their message, should they want to join this project, that you've got exactly THREE DAYS before it's too late. 

For all the new comers who might be confused as what tf is this person doing, WE, as in this whole thread community is currently holding a project to show our support to our boys. For further info and well-written, elaborated version of this project you can check our FIRST PAGE, our lovely @skeletonworks has put the link there BUT if you can't be bothered to click the first page you can check the guideline HERE and our Instagram page HERE.

It's been a ride, the past few months, but thank you for staying with us and for being extra patient with us. 

Cheers, 

@ximichem, @kmmyzz, @Scandani, and your resident organic potato.

• Like 21

Timmy Xu "Light" Deluxe album

Spoiler

Gold ring :w00t:

13269572_144678519271090_870670416_n_zps

cr : 99_QQ861

Thanks @kmmyzz for the infos. Are we even delulu anymore? Yup, there is no way they will sell the CP image anymore since the banned and everything. If they didn't like to be linked together why they keep hinting us with something (proof) and buying each other accessories. They wanted us to know. I wonder when the fans keep speculating about them, how many times ZZ and JY laugh and said, we are wrong and the time where JY and ZZ himself shocked how the fans can be so genius trying to gather and collect all the evidence LOL I wonder!

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Until paparrazzi/fans get picture or video evidence of them in an intimate act (even just holding hands) there's not much more that can be done to them that hasn't already been done (unofficial ban). We all know the boys love playing cheeky little mind games, on each other and with each other. (There's 2 or 3 astrological aspects that specifically state a love of mind games.) All of this social media back and forth between them is just that. I can honestly see them sitting around, reading fan delulu, and saying to each other "Yeah, they get it."

They are together.. and every fan is sure about this and also fans don't mind the social media things and similar outfits etc 

I think it's very exciting for us and fun for them too that kind of "mystery" love story

I really want them to do a bold move and come out as couple in public or release a sex tape .. OK maybe sex tape is too much jk lol (I wouldn't mind it tho hehehe) .. my point is I feel they can use their sensitive situation for them and make media focus how much injustice they are suffering and I am sure the well get support from the public  

• Like 2

OMG! Okay, let me take a deep breath! AAAAAAA! I don't know whether I'm laughing or crying, these few days, there are just way too many candies from them. My shipper heart :w00t: I feel like I'm seeing unicorns dancing everywhere! Dear JY and ZZ, please just keep doing what you are doing, even if it takes months or years or longer than that, we CP fans will always be here to celebrate/cry/laugh/dancing/throwing confetti for the day JY "I will use shinning light to propose". Thanks guys for all the news and investigations :wub:

tumblr_m4kj2lbofM1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

• Like 24

Oh, how I regret not continuing my chinese language lesson :bawling: I can't read their weibo, their status, their interviews, everything. 

The only thing I can do to contribute in this family is FF. it's to show my gratitude, hope I could do more for them and this family 

https://www.wattpad.com/260968450-yuzhou-fan-fics-clouds

Spoiler

Today, Jingyu planned to cook for ZhouZhou. He arrives at Zhouzhou’s place right on time. He brought the ingredients he’ll need and looks happy seeing Zhouzhou in the flesh. They both are.
Zhouzhou opens the door and let him in. It’s not his first time there so he just goes right to the kitchen. Zhouzhou follows behind him closely.
Contrast with Zhouzhou who only wears shorts and loose white t-shirt, Jingyu looks astonishing with his black jeans, white t-shirt, and leather jacket. Jingyu takes off his jacket and put it on the chair’s hand. 
“What do you want to eat?” He asks with a bright smile.
“You just come and that’s your first question?” Zhouzhou rolls his eye and takes a seat across Jingyu.
“Do I still need formalities with you?”
Zhouzhou put his face on his hand and stares at the handsome face in front of him closely. 
“You know that’s not what I mean.”
Jingyu just brush it off with a laughter. He takes out the vegetables and chicken. Without asking permission, he helps himself with the kitchen utensils. 
“I’ll just prepare something fast then.”
“Really. Can’t we talk or watching a movie or something first? Why do you go straight to the kitchen?”
Inside his head, he also wants to ask, “Do you even look at me?” But he can’t say it out loud. He doesn’t want to be those clingy type because he definitely isn’t.
“If you take care of yourself properly, I don’t need to do this every time I come here.”
Zhouzhou knows Jingyu’s half joking. He can’t really take care of himself when he’s preoccupied with something. He knows that already. But he never force Jingyu to take care of him. He’s not a kid. He doesn’t want to be a burden.
“You don’t need to take care of me.”
Finally Jingyu stop his hand movement for a while and look at Jingyu. Smiling.
“Well, I want to.” Jingyu could see Zhouzhou’s blushing and it makes him want to tease more. “Besides, if not me, who’ll take care of you.”
It’s already their habit to tease each other and joke around. And just by reflex, Zhouzhou teases back.
“You know I do have a lot of friend who would.”
It’s supposed to be a joke between them. But somehow, Jingyu’s chest is clenching. He immediately hides the pain in his eyes and force a laugh. 
“Just try calling them and we’ll see.”
“I’ll make you see,” Zhouzhou is still joking, oblivious with Jingyu’s pain.
“Alrigh, alright. Why don’t you play by yourself and let me finish this.”
“Okay.”
Zhouzhou keep sitting still and staring at every movement Jingyu makes. He love what he’s seeing right now. Jingyu feels the stares and just smile.
It didn’t take long, the meal is ready. It’s some kind of vegetable stir but it’s special because of the chef who made it. They enjoy their meal and start talking.
They know almost everything about each other so it’s not that hard to find a topic. The first one is of course Jiu jitsu because Zhouzhou always know that guy will smile whenever they talk about it. Then a new song Zhouzhou wrote. Their plans tomorrow, and so on.
They really won’t run out of topic. 
“I saw your weibo, there’re a lot of girls who want you.”
Jingyu almost spills his water when he heard that.
“Jealous?”
Yes, Zhouzhou is a little jealous. It’s more of an insecurities though. He can’t help thinking there is a girl out there for Jingyu. That thought scares him but it’s not like he can just brush it off like nothing.
“Nah, I’m happy for you,” he answer with sarcasm.
“It’s not their fault to have such good eyes. They now I’m handsome,” Jingyu laugh happily. He’s still such a narcissist.
Zhouzhou didn’t laugh with him. There’s something going on in his head. It’s been there for a while.
“I just wonder… perhaps someday we’ll also find our own dream girl and getting married.”
Jingyu stops his laughter at once. He barely heard what Zhouzhou said but the shivers already run in his bone. He doesn’t know what that guy is thinking saying all of that. 
They are a good friend. That’s for sure. No one can deny. They could understand each other really well as a friend. Better than most friend actually. But with a new feeling growing between them, it’s like it’s clouding their understanding. They don’t know what is what anymore. The usual jokes also bring a new meaning into their mind and heart. There’s a cloud between them that preventing them to see each other.
“Then… what about some space?” Jingyu doesn’t look at Zhouzhou. He’s busy with his own mind.
He’s a freedom guy. He’s stubborn and always fight for what he wants. But it’s so difficult when it comes to Zhouzhou. That younger guy is like his Kryptonite. He makes him weak so easily. Just a few words from Zhouzhou could turn him into a coward.
Zhouzhou can’t believe what he just heard. “What?”
“I think we can’t stay like this forever. Something needs to change.”
“And what are you suggesting exactly?” Zhouzhou is getting angry.
“Why don’t we take a break. We need time and space to think about what we really want.”
“A-are you running away again?” 
Jingyu knows the guy in front of him is mad. But the words just keep coming out of his mouth. Uncontrollably. Wether he means it or not.
“We never really had a space after Addicted. After, you know,” Jingyu tries to replace his words with hand signal.
“I’m asking you one last time. Are you serious?”
Time paused. Zhouzhou stares straight right into Jingyu’s eyes. Almost begging to give him the answer he wants to hear. He can’t understand where this talk come from. It’s too random. Too sudden. Just last night they are talking happily. They looked so happy seeing each other today. Zhouzhou tries to find what went wrong. Just what the hell is going on inside that silly’s head. 
“Let’s take a break.”
Jingyu’s ready to get blamed. He’ll accept whatever curse Zhouzhou will give him. He had his own reasons. It’s not an impulsive thought just because of what Zhouzhou said. 
Zhouzhou stands up and slams the table. “A break? We never together to begin with. If you want to go, go. Just go!” 
Jingyu could hear the tremble in Zhouzhou’s voice. It’s full of anger but also sadness. He prefers Zhouzhou just get angry and blame everything on him. He never wanted to make him sad. Never. He tries to pull Zhouzhou to his embrace but that guy pushes him away.
“You know where the door is. Just leave.”
“Zhouzhou…”
“Leave! Go!”

• Like 14

YZ :lol: Cr Flukegirl Twitter

Spoiler

Hm, ZZ are you texting your hubby? Cr on pic

Spoiler

77d0e7f9gw1f45ku0kbgzj20tk15shdt.jpg

Have I mentioned that ZZ looks super stunning with this shirt and the earring?? :lol:. Cr on pic

Spoiler

CjI_fhoUoAAtfT2.jpg

CjI_6q8UkAECJ1K.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f45jw597q7j30rs15oqa7.jpg

006qd0VSjw1f45jw43xeij30rs15oaie.jpg

JY 6/5/16 Cr [鲸城护卫队]. Hm... that necklace :lol:

Spoiler

CjJER8lUgAACiXR.jpg

CjJEDSRUoAAXYnm.jpg

• Like 15