2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

IIRC, JY went back from Dalian to Shanghai at Friday, 06/05/16 and went to Beijing at Mon 09/05. He was MIA in between, so was ZZ. Usually, JY had jiu jitsu practice at Saturday night (at least, that's what I know. He might have another sessions in a week).

Reveal hidden contents

Mon 09-05 afternoon JY went to Beijing. Rumour had it, JY would fly to Munich on 10-05. ZZ released Understanding Dream, feat Zhu Lianbing (Ryan Bingbing). ZZ's manager uploaded a photo of ZZ making a cake (for a photo shoot?)

Sun 08-05 JY and ZZ uploaded mother's day msg on their weibo. ZZ was sick with stomach flu. iQiYi released ep. 4 uncut.

Sat 07-05 No news on JY and ZZ. iQiYi released ep. 3 uncut.

Fri 06-05 JY updated his weibo with 9 pics of him and his grandma on a boat trip. JY went back to Shanghai. He wore the GORO necklace. Fans asked him about the necklace and he answered, "It's a gift." ZZ released his second thank you vid: playing electric guitar. Fans suspected ZZ shot the vid at the same time with his latin dancing vid. 

Edit: yes @ximichem, spill the beans please XD

Edit 2: @addictedgirl well, as I have said above, I do not know whether JY has another schedule for his jiu jitsu. I don't have access to weibo, so my info might be not completed. The timeline in spoiler is accurate, though.

OMG guys the photo of ZZ mom that ZZ posted on Mother's Day! What if it wasn't an old photo that he randomly pulled from his phone? Think about it. Where could his mom be residing in? Shanghai! Dellulululululullulu excuse me if this theory of mine makes no sense or if there's any evidence that could prove this otherwise cos it's be a long long day for me *yawns

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Aw, come on @ximichem, don't make us wait for too long :P

Yeah, I think this is the first time I saw ZZ looking so lonely. Even his smile can not hide his loneliness. Maybe because this is the first time JY left him instead? Before, it was him who left (Korea, Japan...). Don't bottle it up, ZZ, release your loneliness and you'll feel better.

poor lonely little Zhou meow. I can totally relate and I admit I do get like that all the time when my other half is merely out of town, let alone going away halfway around the world. The solitude could keep me up all night!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, jeffryan19 said:

Since someone pointed out the constant pouting of BLY (and not to mention the pimple outbreak) :P thinking back i remember the actor who played the role (ZZ) didn't look that appealing initially. By the end of the series, I started to explore the OST and found myself slowly getting into ZZ, he just started to appeal more to me after the web series somehow. I've been listening to both opening and ending songs of the series non-stop everyday for a good one month as the addiction continued! Haha! The strangest things happen to me, I started reading the novel, my first ever chinese novel, and I've been thinking about getting the men's uno mag + ZZ's album (which I haven't) to show my support. I never thought in a million years that I would be this obsessed! 

I remember in one of the interview ZZ thought himself as ugly in the series because he kept getting cold and runny nose so you can see most of the series his nose and under his nose were red almost all the time. 

and he also thought that he could improve his acting when he saw the series after filming. I forgot which interview he said this, will come back when I remember. Or any of you remember? It was one of the earlier interview maybe Netease, but I really can't remember.

• Like 6

STARTV3-01_zpsr1cojuko.png

Hi! It is I, still your local potato with @ximichem, we would like to announce that we are now selecting the message for our major project. We will be selecting 30 messages to be sent to their respective managers. All message will be evaluated by yours truly @kmmyzz and @Scandani. Fret not, the remaining messages will directly allocated to our side projects, so all your effort doesn't go to waste. We will further notice when the selection is done. 

Thank you for supporting this project and be extra patient with us. 

Cheers.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Jinkz said:

Found this on google

NUMBER 50

Reveal hidden contents

NUMBER 50

NUMBER 50

The purpose of the number 50 is to promote fusion between body and soul, mind and spirit.  Life is a continuing education for the number 50, as this energy seeks to learn their real values relating to their ultimate goals and aspirations,  and learning to obey their inner feelings to ‘know thyself’.  The happy disposition of the 50 Destiny number attracts friends and good fortune and they know how to take advantage of all the blessings  --  Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.  

The focus of 50 is to attain greater stability.  The law of 5 is 'freedom in action', and when coupled with the vibration of the number 0, this energy is amplified.

The number 50 is masculine, introvert and relates to the star sign Leo.  The related planet is Mercury and the Tarot Card representative of the 50 / 5 vibration is the Heirophant. 

The 50 Destiny number individual will have the opportunity to learn the true meaning of change in their life.  Life for the 50 / 5 energy will be filled with freedom, constant change, curiosity, adventure and un-attachment.  The 50 / 5 energy will live more, see more and experience more life experiences than any other vibration.  

The number 50 symbolizes the principle of multiplicity, progression and passion.  50 / 5 signifies the need for change, variety and new growth.  50 is the broadcaster, disseminating information and asking questions.  

The 50 vibration loves pleasure and needs to watch over-indulgence and impulsiveness.  The impulsive nature of the 50 / 5 Destiny number allows them to enter a situation, then be able to discard it just as quickly.  The 50 energy does not hold onto anything that creates monotony in their life. 

50 is the number of progress and growth, for without change there is stagnation.

The 50 energy appears to be outgoing and extrovert  -  but the natural introverted energy leads them to an interest in the unknown and metaphysical studies.

The lesson for the 50 / 5 person is that 'one must learn that true freedom can only come from within.' 

When 0 is combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified and amplified.  It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to its’ qualities and attributes., ie. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc with the protection and Divine Consciousness of the number Zero.  

Repeating Number Sequences (Angel Numbers)

The meaning and message of repeating number 50 (Angel Number 50) can be found at:
Also see:  Repeating 5's and 0's    Angel Number 5    Angel Number 500

All other numbers can be found in the Angel Number INDEX

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

Let me just add:

On 4/13/2016 at 0:25 PM, sohocomo said:

ZHOU ZHOU = 50   5 + 0 = 5

50 - Communication. The power to sway the masses, "the politician's vibration", the natural ability to charm others. A very fortunate number if the person holds inflexibly to his own opinions and judgments in both artistic or intangible matters and material matters. If not, the plans are liable to be wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others. 

TIMMY = 14  1 + 4 = 5

14 - Magnetic communication with the public, especially through the arts and media related matters. Gains and losses are both temporary as this vibration is ever changing. "There is risk involved in depending on the word of those who misrepresent a situation." Don't rely on others - rely on the intuition, the self, the voice within. 

Here we often address them as JY & ZZ.

JY = 2  (ZZ's number in their joint number)

ZZ = 14   1 + 4 = 5

Since ZhouZhou, Timmy & ZZ all reduce to the single number 5 let's look at that.

5 - Communication, Movement, Versatility - This number can either harmonize with or sharply contrast with Libra (depending on the mood of the moment). Natural charm and innate curiosity. Super-critical and incapable of ignoring mistakes - their own as well as those of others. Change is never ending. A strong tendency to over analyze, difficult to submit to feelings and intuition. Quick in thought and decision, though impulsive. Are able to rebound swiftly from blows of fate, which seem to leave no long lasting impression on the person.

So, the title of the show that brought the boys together equals the boys' joint number 26. Johnny equals ZZ's lucky number (which then reduces to equal JY's half of their joint number). JY equals ZZ's half of the joint number. Wei Zhou equals Huang Jing Yu. Jing Yu reduces to the single number 8, which is the single number of their joint number 26. And if ZZ ever decides he doesn't want to be in the entertainment industry he needs to completely change his name. 

Sometimes we do things without understanding why we do them.

• Like 19

@abbraccio91  @Kim RyeNa  @gentlemonsterzhou @Soohee ssi  @lovehaiyin  & everyone else

Thank you all for your encouragement and support!!  I really can't express how much I appreciate it. (I love my Addicted Family!!!!:wub:)

I've thought a lot about the suggestions to post the fics to wattpad or another site. For right now, I'm going to keep it strictly to the thread. If anyone wants to copy and save the fics, go right ahead!! You don't need to ask. I don't mind that at all. And if you feel the urge to share them with anyone, all I ask is that you give proper credit, not just to me but the thread as well. Most of my ideas come from comments and posts here, so everyone deserves credit for the stories.  

THANK YOU!!

:heart::heart::heart:

(Oh and @lovehaiyin, to answer your question, I'm 'auntie' because I'm one of the oldest here, my son is 7 months older that ZZ. And @thoron started it :lol:)

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I've thought a lot about the suggestions to post the fics to wattpad or another site. For right now, I'm going to keep it strictly to the thread. If anyone wants to copy and save the fics, go right ahead!! You don't need to ask. I don't mind that at all. And if you feel the urge to share them with anyone, all I ask is that you give proper credit, not just to me but the thread as well. Most of my ideas come from comments and posts here, so everyone deserves credit for the stories. 

(Oh and @lovehaiyin, to answer your question, I'm 'auntie' because I'm one of the oldest here, my son is 7 months older that ZZ. And @thoron started it :lol:)

auntie darling, believe me you are not one of the oldest :P and I have to admit I am checking the page and excited when I see your new FF. or any ximi, poet, or kimmy saw it first we will be all excited. You are giving us something to look forward to!

Please keep writing. Love you auntie

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

@Scandani @ximichem @kmmyzz @poetato & all the other 'vein' people - inspiration comes in many ways

(I have to say, I made myself squeal)

Hide contents

Would this be considered 'cuddling', WeiZhou wondered, as he felt himself melting at the warmth of JingYu's chest against his back, JingYu's arms wrapping him in a tight embrace.  Both of them wearied from the exertion over the last hour, but neither feeling the need to sleep, they rested comfortably against each other, simply enjoying being together. WeiZhou's fingers traveled lightly over the arms that crossed his chest, delighting at the feel as he touched. The muscles underneath were solid and strong, yet the skin that lay over was soft and warm, definition and texture given by gently protruding blood vessels. WeiZhou's fingers edged along one of the more pronounced veins, following its trail to the back of JingYu's hand. WeiZhou tentatively pressed a finger against a juncture of two veins, marveling at the way his finger sunk into JingYu's hand. As he eased his finger up, the vessle underneath followed with a pressure of its own. WeiZhou pressed into JingYu's hand one, two, three, four, five, times.

"What are you doing?" JingYu asked lazily. There was no annoyance, only curiosity in his voice.

"It's amazing. The feel of your veins under your skin. So pliant, yet 'springy'."

"Okay. If you say so."

"No, really. It's kind of a weird feeling the way the vein pops back up."

JingYu took hold of WeiZhou's hand, rubbing his thumb along the back of it.

"My veins aren't as pronounced as yours, so I don't know if it would be the same," WeiZhou pondered aloud.

JingYu let go of his hand. "I know you have some veins that become very pronounced," he breathed huskily, his hand sliding under the blanket along WeiZhou's abdomen.

"You're such a pervert," WeiZhou snapped playfully as he grabbed JingYu's arm through the blanket.

"I prefer the term 'easily aroused'."

WeiZhou dug his fingers into the arm he held. "Oh, really? Easily aroused, you say." He put heavy emphasis on the word 'easily'.

"By you, only by you."

"That's better," WeiZhou said, feigning annoyance. 

His fingers loosened on the arm he held as JingYu's tongue glided along the edge of his ear, just as JingYu's hand glided along his stomach. WeiZhou's moan filled the air as JingYu's fingers softly trailed on him, mimicking the way his fingers had trailed on JingYu's hand. As WeiZhou began gasping for air, JingYu's hot breath carrying his voice floated into WeiZhou's ear.

"You're right. Veins are amazing."

Auntie ;__; I'll just leave your ff in my very stash, though the last line tempts me reading a lot ;_____;

Thank you auntie for your brilliant ff, I never got a chance to thank you, I just go like your posts and lurkingly bookmark them ;_;

and thanks for my time zone so I don't end up waking up in the morning fangirling reading your ff auntie xD I truly rip @Scandani @kmmyzz and @poetato and other folks

A little request auntie, could you compose a brief one relating to this pic please? >< cuz I can sense something wild 

Spoiler

006kc9xojw1f34g9negdfj30rs18f1dx.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Auntie ;__; I'll just leave your ff in my very stash, though the last line tempts me reading a lot ;_____;

Thank you auntie for your brilliant ff, I never got a chance to thank you, I just go like your posts and lurkingly bookmark them ;_;

and thanks for my time zone so I don't end up waking up in the morning reading your ff auntie xD I truly rip @Scandani @kmmyzz and @poetato and other folks

A little request auntie, could you compose a brief one relating to this pic please? >< cuz I can sense something wild 

Hide contents

006kc9xojw1f34g9negdfj30rs18f1dx.jpg

Cr on pic

My initial thoughts on the pic are not brief :sweatingbullets:  (I really am a little worried about how quickly I think of things) And I have to work all three nights this weekend, so it may be a couple of days @ximichem dear. But, yeah, you put thoughts in my head, so something will come of it :D

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

My initial thoughts on the pic are not brief :sweatingbullets:  (I really am a little worried about how quickly I think of things) And I have to work all three nights this weekend, so it may be a couple of days @ximichem dear. But, yeah, you put thoughts in my head, so something will come of it :D

No rush auntie, take your time, cuz I'm working these 3 days as well :sweatingbullets: my thought on the pic is defs not brief too xD will wait for your ff regardless the time :wub:

• Like 10

On 5/13/2016 at 3:45 PM, sohocomo said:

THANK YOU!!

:heart::heart::heart:

With your permission, I have started the process of copying your wonderful works to my Wattpad account (https://www.wattpad.com/256898404-shangyin-addicted-aka-heroin-soompi-family). Of course, I have given credit to you and also acknowledged the thread. This will be an ongoing process but I appreciate you allowing us to do this 'auntie.'

If everyone thinks it's a good idea, could someone add the Wattpad link for auntie @sohocomo fanfiction to the front (first) page. At this time all FF is in draft form. I have placed temporary titles as placeholders and have yet to publish for reading. Since these are your works, I have delayed publishing until you approve the titles. At that point I will make them permanent. The link is above for you to reference.

Edited by filmlore46
new information
  • Like 11

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:
11 hours ago, Jinkz said:

Found this on google

NUMBER 50

Reveal hidden contents

NUMBER 50

NUMBER 50

The purpose of the number 50 is to promote fusion between body and soul, mind and spirit.  Life is a continuing education for the number 50, as this energy seeks to learn their real values relating to their ultimate goals and aspirations,  and learning to obey their inner feelings to ‘know thyself’.  The happy disposition of the 50 Destiny number attracts friends and good fortune and they know how to take advantage of all the blessings  --  Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.  

The focus of 50 is to attain greater stability.  The law of 5 is 'freedom in action', and when coupled with the vibration of the number 0, this energy is amplified.

The number 50 is masculine, introvert and relates to the star sign Leo.  The related planet is Mercury and the Tarot Card representative of the 50 / 5 vibration is the Heirophant. 

The 50 Destiny number individual will have the opportunity to learn the true meaning of change in their life.  Life for the 50 / 5 energy will be filled with freedom, constant change, curiosity, adventure and un-attachment.  The 50 / 5 energy will live more, see more and experience more life experiences than any other vibration.  

The number 50 symbolizes the principle of multiplicity, progression and passion.  50 / 5 signifies the need for change, variety and new growth.  50 is the broadcaster, disseminating information and asking questions.  

The 50 vibration loves pleasure and needs to watch over-indulgence and impulsiveness.  The impulsive nature of the 50 / 5 Destiny number allows them to enter a situation, then be able to discard it just as quickly.  The 50 energy does not hold onto anything that creates monotony in their life. 

50 is the number of progress and growth, for without change there is stagnation.

The 50 energy appears to be outgoing and extrovert  -  but the natural introverted energy leads them to an interest in the unknown and metaphysical studies.

The lesson for the 50 / 5 person is that 'one must learn that true freedom can only come from within.' 

When 0 is combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified and amplified.  It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to its’ qualities and attributes., ie. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc with the protection and Divine Consciousness of the number Zero.  

Repeating Number Sequences (Angel Numbers)

The meaning and message of repeating number 50 (Angel Number 50) can be found at:
Also see:  Repeating 5's and 0's    Angel Number 5    Angel Number 500

All other numbers can be found in the Angel Number INDEX

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

Let me just add:

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:
On 4/13/2016 at 1:25 PM, sohocomo said:

So, the title of the show that brought the boys together equals the boys' joint number 26. Johnny equals ZZ's lucky number (which then reduces to equal JY's half of their joint number). JY equals ZZ's half of the joint number. Wei Zhou equals Huang Jing Yu. Jing Yu reduces to the single number 8, which is the single number of their joint number 26. And if ZZ ever decides he doesn't want to be in the entertainment industry he needs to completely change his name. 

Sometimes we do things without understanding why we do them.

Since numbers and signs (star, moon, sun etc) had already been discussed, I wanted to add some information that I remember a friend on Tumblr passed to me when I was doing some research. I don't know if anyone else in knowledgable in this area but it is about the Celtic Animal Zodiac. 

The Celtic Animal Zodiac. 

The Celts honored the rhythms of Nature, and observed different flavors of their environment according to the season. Like our Native American kin, the full moon in each month held a special personality. They had a tree zodiac a Moon Zodiac and an Animal Zodiac. The Animal Zodiac is based on the animal that is most prominent within the season and the month of the persons birth. Below is a brief description of personality traits from the signs. 

*HERE IS THE INFORMATION ON YUZHOU*

Butterfly 
September 30 - October 27
This Celtic animal sign lives up to the adage “social butterfly.” Flitting from friend to friend in parties, and always in contact with loved ones (they’re the ones always on the phone, or texting). They can’t help it. Butterflies are gentle souls who can’t be tied down for very long. They love to dream, express new ideas and talk about their plans with all their friends. These are the people who brighten up any dark day with their cheer and magnetically bright personalities. They are naturally empathetic, and would never intentionally harm anyone. Rather, they make easy friends, and like to see others uplifted. Butterflies bring a sense of wonder and youth to our world. Keep these people around you to remind you of how truly good life can be.

Falcon/Hawk
November 25 - December 23
Seldom do we see more focus in the Celtic animal signs than that of the hawk. When these signs see something they want, they go after it with a force that is remarkable. If, however, they aren’t interested in a project, they will fly off to other more interesting prospects. They care deeply for wisdom, and often focus on sharing that knowledge with others. They can be very philanthropic and generous. Hawks have a keen sense of balance, and they navigate through life with an internal “true north” that creates an uncanny integrity within them. They are open minded and philosophical. Although they entertain all manner of hypotheses, they are strongly opinionated (that inner “true north” thing). That is not to say they cannot be persuaded.

• Like 16