Quantcast

This is one of those key moments from HC. How YJ doesn't mind ZZ using him as a....stand/chair? Awww, so sweet!!! Cr on pic

• Like 18

12 hours ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, here is a somewhat funny update on Chinese censorship. Looks like they are going (after) bananas. :P 

http://gizmodo.com/china-bans-videos-of-people-eating-bananas-1775218100

How could they censor such a beautiful long curvy yellow tasty nutritious squishy peelable fruit? It's outrageous! Chinese people really need to fight back. Spartaa!!

npk3tjoqso7lgnlceosj.gif

• Like 17

13 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

Well for me my ring finger is bigger than my index finger or its different with boys? Seeing that the ring is small even for his index finger i think it won’t fit his ring finger?  In my delulu mind he saw the couple rings and thought immediately that's zhouzhou style he would love those and decided to get the rings even if his is too small for his fingers,  they exchanged the necklace and the couple ring in whatever day they met each other and  in my sane head it was right b4 Johnny left to dandong bc believing zhouzhou travelling around china seeing his friends then going to johnny in his car is a bit farfetched lol plus Johnny looked a bit gloomy in his Dandong pictures like how he usually looks when he is separated from his baby:wub:  today he looked actually refreshed and excited probably because he is getting back to work andddd his zhou? :w00t: if you have a twitter account check the tag CP fans are quite creative and imaginative :sweatingbullets: the newest theory after the 6 months anniversary gifts is that zhouzhou chose that exact feather necklace bc of his tattoo?  he got a wing tattoo on his inner left arm so yeah :D actually my delulu mind is imagining the next time we se zhouzhou he will be wearing another necklace besides his new favourite one now,  the new necklace is longer hiding inside his clothes but actually it got the ring he got from Johnny so he can keep wearing it without being seen :P

whatever FACTOR that is motivating JY to be so dead set on getting the rings even when Bvlgari have run OUT of size for him, is not something to be joked about definitely lol.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

whatever FACTOR that is motivating JY to be so dead set on getting the rings even when Bvlgari have run OUT of size for him, is not something to be joked about definitely lol.

I have this crazy obsession to know if Zhou is really the one who give the ring and the necklace. :phew:

I believe those things is from Zhou hahaha

Spoiler

do u guys have a friend who has sixth sense or something? :P

ask him or her about the necklace and ring, please.

i'm totally desperate and lose my mind :crazy:

:cookie: for today

Spoiler

Ch0rANLUUAAx-6_.jpg

my handsome meow :wub:

• Like 5

Question to pictures of the beautiful 'cat & dog' on this page, is that really JingYu's dog? and ZZhou's cat?? or its that fan made pics lol... JY had pictures with similar dog, is it really his?? Awwwhh.. it'll be awesome if it is..!! smiling... imagine, whenever YuZhou are not together physically, they can have their pets together under JY's care, that's a 'sweet cure' and big 'comfort' for both/JYu in particular when he's missing his beautiful love ZZhou!! Oh I hope it's true they could/would come up with such arrangements for each other..! I'm excited just thinking about it.. Hey if neither of them has these pets, can we 'fans' raise money and buy them this gift.. since JYu's not doing so much lately, he's resting at home yeah with his grandparents in dangdong.. aaawhhh, hey can we do that for them??lol.. I think its an awesome idea!  It'll be 'precious' different kind of gift' for our YuZhou and a big encouragement and help for both, what do you all think?? haha.. i know its kinda crazy idea but its awesome if we could do that .. or fans in china, instead of showering them with so many material things, pets would be a beautiful gift for them!  I wish I could do that for them..  buying them a beautiful 'dog' and 'cat' (as it symbolises them) and keep them together and have both looking after them, just whenever one's busy, the other can do so.. hmm.. so sweet even thinking of it.. :)....* *.... Can we do that in our next project??lol.. christmas present for them??!  Aahh.. am I foolish??!..just thinking and feeling alot for our boys, thats why!:())..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oline Oline said:

I have this crazy obsession to know if Zhou is really the one who give the ring and the necklace. :phew:

I believe those things is from Zhou hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

do u guys have a friend who has sixth sense or something? :P

ask him or her about the necklace and ring, please.

i'm totally desperate and lose my mind :crazy:

:cookie: for today

Reveal hidden contents

Ch0rANLUUAAx-6_.jpg

my handsome meow :wub:

But JY was seen in a jewellery boutique in Beijing a couple weeks back and the ring was purchased there and then, no?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

But JY was seen in a jewellery boutique in Beijing a couple weeks back and the ring was purchased there and then, no?

Yes, I got info that he bought that BVLGARI ring from that jewelry shop in Beijing at night.

It comes with a prove of a paper signed by him (sorry i can't insert pics here,idk why) and it said he bought it for his mother. He did bought champagne for his Dad in Airport,so he bought the ring for his Mom.

But we never know the truth yet until we got a new proof that firmly confirm does it true for his Mom or someone else,coz as I know putting ring in your pointy finger is for 'The Closed One'

And...the reason for him to took it off once he was in Airport depart to Dandong,still make me curious. Maybe he didn't deliberately took it off,maybe he forgot to put it,but it's obvious he wore it already beforehe went to the airport. Maybe a whole day before or at least a night bfore.

That's what I found,my limit to explain haha. 

• Like 5

On 03/05/2016 at 6:51 AM, ximichem said:

In depth price of the necklace

Cr twt

Hide contents

Chdr8xVUoAEJTHw.jpg

1. ~$632

2. ~$612

3. ~$480

Also, JY's new ring is Bvlgari B.zero1 $2000 (~£1500)

AWESOME ROMANTIC YUZHOU FACT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! YUZHOUYUUUUU... ALL FOR YOU!!!!!! HAAAAUUUUHHH .....  I'M SEEING CUPID STARS EVERYWHERE....!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

• Like 2

I just need to get this out of my chest. I do want them to be together, it's like a beautiful fairytale. But since it's not a fairytale, getting together is not a happy ever after yet. They still got a lot of time ahead. If they really got together because of the closeness they were in for the series and now with this forced separation, I just can't be positive about their future together as couple. (But I still hoping for that). 

So sometimes I think it's better if they are not in a relationship (yet). It will be awkward if they break up. But if they are just friend, there's no reason for them to grow apart. And also, there are more reasons to grow closer. And who knows later they could be in that lovely relationship.

And in my logic mind (in my opinion), they don't need to be gay to love each other. Even if they are straight, they can still love each other. Because even those considered gay can still and have the right to love people from the opposite sex. Why do we need to put label. The most important question is just wether they love each other or not. And only them can answer it. When can I get the answer? T.T

• Like 18

so, i've been lurking since forever and i come back to auntie @sohocomo fanfics im just. auntiiieee can i compile this in one folder and save it for later??

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, poetato said:

so, i've been lurking since forever and i come back to auntie @sohocomo fanfics im just. auntiiieee can i compile this in one folder and save it for later??

:blush: You know you can, dearest @poetato  (but I do thank you for asking first)

How's the project coming?? Almost ready?? (3 more days, right?)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

:blush: You know you can, dearest @poetato  (but I do thank you for asking first)

How's the project coming?? Almost ready?? (3 more days, right?)

ah thank you auntiieeeee

yes 3 days more before the submission ended (no reminder with huge picture today as i was out all day hngh sorry) and it's coming togetheeer me and @ximichem is super stoked with the response we get :3

• Like 15

3 hours ago, poetato said:ah thank you auntiieeeee

yes 3 days more before the submission ended (no reminder with huge picture today as i was out all day hngh sorry) and it's coming togetheeer me and @ximichem is super stoked with the response we get :3

only Ximichem, Poet? Gahh :P

5 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

In this quiet 'hiatus' time, let's talk about the fact that BLY is secretly 'a pervert' just as GH is saying. 

Because BLY is so very blatantly checking GH out in the shower (in ep 6). Not once, but twice (or even three times, if you count his first looks as two)! GH is perfectly right to call him a pervert. BLY just likes to pretend he doesn't care. Hiding how curious he is about GH, how secretly attracted, behind that slightly sour, indifferent face. There's just no other reason for his eyes to move about like this. If it were me - and I didn't want to see them naked - I'd keep my eyes strictly forward at all time. Perhaps BLY is trying to make GH lose his cool - not knowing, yet, that GH just LOVES it when BLY is being fierce.

Hide contents

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Yay another great gifs. I am a fan of your gifs. We all know he is a pervert. And I love that GH knows him better than BLY admitted himself sometime (love all the vulgar talk during their ehm intimate times). But gifs like this really show clearly what we already know. Thanks Charlie!

• Like 7