4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Save it please! Guard it with all power! That might be our last source for YZ sweet after FM, before we have FM at Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam! (Hoping so hard for those FMs, guys...)

@tomomoshi Maybe you can upload it sometime in the future ^_^ 

@gayyoxx

I'll guard it with my life!!!!! :angry:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

A 40 min Happy Camp fan cam is posted. Enjoy it to your fullest while waiting for the FM and an official version :glasses:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4386705/

I know I must be sleeping but I just watched the whole video and my  God its amazing. Who ever made the video is a die hard Hwang Chi Yeol fan but ZZ being in his team it was a delight to watch. I like HCY a lot too.

Its almost 1 at night and l was laughing so hard my neighbours are sure going to call me crazy. May be report me ha ha ha..

Thanks a lot @Tin Le. I know people are sceptical whether to watch it or not but I just couldn't resist. I know I have sinned for I have tasted the forbidden fruit...

I don't know whether the person who uploaded the video before the actual air did right or wrong but even after being 40 mins long the video sure does miss most of the blue team events and much more..

I know I am making excuses but I am so elated at the moment that I feel every thing is right..ha ha..

Ahhh.. every muscle in my stomach hurts so bad from laughing so hard especially when you try not to laugh too loud...:D

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, palz4u said:

I know I must be sleeping but I just watched the whole video and my  God its amazing. Who ever made the video is a die hard Hwang Chi Yeol fan but ZZ being in his team it was a delight to watch. I like HCY a lot too.

Its almost 1 at night and l was laughing so hard my neighbours are sure going to call me crazy. May be report me ha ha ha..

Thanks a lot @Tin Le. I know people are sceptical whether to watch it or not but I just couldn't resist myself. I know I have sinned and have tasted the forbidden fruit...

I don't know whether the person who uploaded the video before the actual air did right or wrong but even after being 40 mins long the video sure does miss most of the blue team events and much more..

I know I am making excuses but I am so elated at the moment that I feel every thing is right..ha ha..

Ahhh.. every muscle in my stomach hurts so bad from laughing so hard especially when you try not to laugh to loud...:D

Hehehe.... good analogy with the forbidden fruit. It's exactly what it is... :D

Just a little joke inside.

latest?cb=20150825173829

Watch it.. I know you want to....

• Like 8

Animals, mountains, Gu Hai and Bai Luoyin, they all are spiritual beeings.

It is about their trip to Tibet. I must say I am not enthusiastic, since it sounds very touristic-cliché. But of course we have wonderful moments of flirt-sex between the Twos.
We happened to know, from precedent chapter, that Bai Luoyin is an agnostic with no religious belief, but that he has a profound thirst for spirituality.
One of the great moments happens, when Gu Hai says to Bai Luoyin :
— Let's become Buddhist monks here. »
and you ara invited to learn what Gu Hai means by that, have a look at

http://addicted-novel.wikia.com/wiki/Book_1_Chapter_203

Thanks a lot to « Proustian », bow at 80° !

• Like 10

I made decision!

Save and download everything. Chill. Don't watch or review. Leave them all for 18hr+ flight back home this summer. *imagine fangirling in the airplane and freak out the airport folks*

And guys, I'll collect all vids and fancams and stuffs. Stay tuned for a day of overwhelming folders.

p/s: I actually haven't finished the BCA160409, iQiYi show, Super Show, any shows, and none of vids of today. Very proud of me! So I think I'll be fine this FM. ha ha haaaaa

Edit:

I feel the need to share this pic

Spoiler

12974358_1693213064278408_25259536233971

Cr on pic.

QUESTION: Do you see what I see? [doge] [doge] [doge]

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I made decision!

Save and download everything. Chill. Don't watch or review. Leave them all for 18hr+ flight back home this summer. *imagine fangirling in the airplane and freak out the airport folks*

And guys, I'll collect all vids and fancams and stuffs. Stay tuned for a day of overwhelming folders.

p/s: I actually haven't finished the BCA160409, iQiYi show, Super Show, any shows, and none of vids of today. Very proud of me! So I think I'll be fine this FM. ha ha haaaaa

Ayy, can I meet you and copy it to my external HD :P I am also heading to Asia this summer. I am waiting patiently till the uncut version of the drama is uploaded since Taiwan going to air the uncut version. Then I can download the whole thing, am not so sure if I dare to watch it on the plane tho' I am too afraid that my seat neighbors might want to watch it too :P

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Love & Miss you ZZhou..! Thinking of you loads...hugs..xx

Zhouzhou  XOXOXOXOXO  

Oh Lord!  Have mercy on me, lord! please! He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

meow meow...... sexy , crazy meow keke! :grimace:

https://consequenceofsound.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/all-meow-life-video-cats-gifs.jpg

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.119815697.1851/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

• Like 7

Came back from my 12hours-leave from this  thread. 15pages to catch up. Read & watch everything posted here except the HC. A new page emerged every 3 pages i read. Gosh, pls show a real lil bit of mercy guys. 

I apologise for my babbling in advance :

i really like the atmf in this thread. Some may react emotionally and d others will appear to comfort them. Some may react quite hysterically then some will emerge to calm them. 

This is the most important ingridient to build a family-like thread.

spotted some also used strong words to remind others. Just beg you to please use a more friendly-tone if u feel like part of our family. Imho it's quite normal for some to speak out their great-portion of disappointment even though sometimes it could cast negativity. We just need to bring out the legendary gif at once.

please stay firm, guys and spam more. Spread more "legendary blue, veins, feet, gaze, eyes, apple, blablabla" STAY SARCAMISTICS!!!!

lemme turn off the sentimental mode.

i dont mention anybody here as im too lazy to recall. Im listening to the rooster crowing as i type this post. Wan an. 

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Ayy, can I meet you and copy it to my external HD :P I am also heading to Asia this summer. I am waiting patiently till the uncut version of the drama is uploaded since Taiwan going to air the uncut version. Then I can download the whole thing, am not so sure if I dare to watch it on the plane tho' I am too afraid that my seat neighbors might want to watch it too :P

LOL, this thread needs to carry out an offline meeting!!!

I'll share on mediafire. No worry XD

• Like 9

5 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

@SueLyinn I've always heard that ZZ smelled nice too, almost every fans that have met him complimented that he smelled extremely nice. And a fanacc from Thai fan today said the smell of peach strongly came from ZZ. I find it as cute if he really uses peach-scented perfume or fruity scents xD

I heard that they're staying at the same hotel, not sure because I don't see any fantakens of them at the hotel (which is a good sign, Thai fans are very polite)

Delulu fans concluded that ZZ didn't follow FW to the Songkran Festival(?) to wait for JY hahaha but we all know he's tired from the journey he had today. Hopefully he'll get enough rest!

hey i use alot of peachy brand stuff lol... awwh thats so nice to know that ZZhou loves peachy fruity perfums too like me.. that's so sweet..;))..  i'm chuffed now that me & zzhou have the same taste in 'smells' haha.. I bought a few 'peachy' body cream from korea last year and they are strong & smells delicious! Maybe that's what he's using too! !  happy mode now lol... ^  ^..

• Like 2

WAIT I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED SEND ON THIS POST BEFORE I EVEN WROTE ANYTHING EXCEPT THE LETTER 'i' DOWN LET ME START AGAIN

I have decided to read this topic from the very beginning once again (saying once again cause I read it actively since the start and always tried to catch up with everything I missed as much as I can) because I haven't been really active lately cause of a personal situation and I feel a lot of things happened and I want to take everything in with a little time distance AND IT'S 600 FREAKING PAGES so it is going to take me some time, but I have made a word document where I will compile or mark all the little and big novel spoilers people have published here, for a more complete list than the one in the first post (lets face it, that one is pretty much smut, smut, smut and I want to include all the cute moments that you gentle souls have translated as well as the smexy time) I GUESS GOOD LUCK TO ME, I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM DOING THIS BUT I HAVE ALREADY STARTED SO SEE YOU IN SOME TIME

I also have an observation to make. I symphatize with GH's ex gf much more than with SH. Actually, I can't stand SH. Lala (was that her name???) has been with GH since both of them were very young, and we know how he is when he is passionate about something, he probably pursued her relentlessly and it must have been hard for her when he started losing interest in her (and then when his interest completely shifted to BLY). I mean, I never read the novel, but from the tv show character, I can tell she understood much more than she let on, and in the end, she did gave up pretty fast, and wasn't as scheming and as manipulative as SH. I mean, her heart was probably broken. They have been together for what, 3 years? Since he was 13?? They're 16 at the start of the novel, right? And since he said they had s*x, that probably means he was her first??? Even if she claimed otherwise, she was probably really affected by their ultimate break up. And she probably saw it all coming the moment he introduced her to BLY and she saw the pair interacting. 

And another thing, even though I missed it, congratulations on 600 pages to all of us!! Some truly wonderful moments have been happening here since the start. I hope for many more. Stay lovely y'all

• Like 23

5 hours ago, nouveaux said:

I swear I'm not delulu-ing but you can literally sense the longing in their eyes as they glance at each other's direction. They must be feeling so sad at that moment. Here's hoping their reunion in Thailand will be a good one.

This video clip breaks my heart every time i watch it!!! I hate it and love it at the same time cos you can soooo obvious sense their 'sadness' & 'longing' to be together at that event and yet 'can't'!!! that kills me watching them being apart..!! not because they wanted to but they were 'forced!!!'' to be apart!! .. aarrh.. that really hurts for ZZYY and for me, for us!!! cries... it's like a 'romeo & juliet' of YuZhou, they have mutual feelings for each other but 'big brother boss' china, the country they live in won't allow it to happen - their relationship!!  that's how i see it for yuzhou.. they can confess to each other and be very secretive of their relationship if they wantd it badly or else.. sighs.. you have the answer for these two..!  PLEASE dont give up on each other guhai jingyu louyin zzhou!!! How can we help guys...??!! hmm...;(()

• Like 2