1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Oh, I just knew that Amei supports homosexuality, so bringing JY as a guest is quite a good motive to promote Addicted?

Btw guys, full video for JY and Amei's performance!

Just finished reading 20 pages here. At Page 650 now. I'm not quite clear of the cause of JingYu's clash in schedule between the press conference and Amei concert. It could be a case of miscommunication or a simple breach in agreement due to unforeseen changes.

Anyway, thanks for the video. So happy to see JingYu on stage with superstar Amei. At the start, JingYu appeared to sing one of the Teresa Teng's I Only Care About You. After that, Amei and JingYu had a short chat. JingYu said hello to Thai and Chinese fans, and repeatedly said that he is feeling very nervous. Amei also tried to talk him out of his nervousness and calm him down (by rubbing his sleeves and interacting with fans who shouted to strip him). Then, at 6:13,  JingYu sang one of Amei's most popular song 我要快樂 Desire For Happiness *official MV* Omg JingYu sang it almost perfectly, full of emotions. :w00t: If only he didn't cough though. After that, JY was asked to demonstrate some of his angry phrases, and shared some of his hometown phrases.

I'm not a dedicated fan of Amei, but anyone from the 90s who has listened to Chinese pop songs before will surely have heard of her name. She is one powerful Asian singer and has frequently shown her supportive stance in gay equality. I hope someone else here who follows her works closely could give a more proper and just summary of Amei. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

A-Mei is an avid supporter of gay culture. A-Mei and JY's presence in Thailand coincide with songkran and G-circuit. On the other hand, appearing in her concert may be a stepping stone to jumpstart a career in music for JY. He actually has a pretty decent voice and he's a diamond in the rough. 

Yes, AMei has this song dedicated to LGBT called "Rainbow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91yeLflCzWo

Lyrics:
https://www.nicolyrics.com/1776353/a-mei-cai-hong-lyrics

EDIT: Lol, at the link before
EDIT2: What she said in the front
"There is so much love around me. Actually, we have a lot of different kinds of love. There is love between siblings, relatives, classmates, friends, and lovers. Whether it's love between a man and a man, or a woman and a woman, it's love to be cherished. I hope everyone will cherish each other regardless of the kind of love.”

• Like 20

@kmmyzz I always thought that most guys would prefer to use a musky cologne or something with a woody fragrance so ZZ's choice of perfume scent is kinda unique. But anyway, I do like fruity and citrusy scents as they are light and refreshing, so I give two thumbs up to ZZ's choice of perfume(s).

On second thoughts, maybe JY likes that smell, hence ZZ's choice of perfume...oops, sorry, I'm on a shipper mode...somehow, I'm tying everything ZZ uses or likes to JY :P

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, nouveaux said:

I swear I'm not delulu-ing but you can literally sense the longing in their eyes as they glance at each other's direction. They must be feeling so sad at that moment. Here's hoping their reunion in Thailand will be a good one.

Yeah! that's right! This is not delulu anymore this is for real

You can tell from the way they look at each other

This is :wub:http://f.tqn.com/y/japanese/1/L/G/3/5/166010205.jpg

Ai= Love in Japanese !

Johnny-kun be patient!

http://static1.dienanh.net/upload/2016/02/19/thuong-an-55183.jpg

http://katiehayyoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Patience-Quotes.jpg

And this is exactly what's our lovely whale doin':

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OykrbPiQZN0/hqdefault.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/I8k4Lle.gif

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

This remind me of an article on Soompi yesterday after Song Joong Ki asking for people to respect his privacy. That he was pretty upset people spread his ex gf's photo or coming to his parent's house. And I support this 100% and then thought how far the boys had been treated since they got their fame. The obsessive fans that dig everything about them, with rumors this and that. Digging past gfs or current one. I find that deeply disturbing. These boys have their private lives too that they do not need to share to the world.

Their relationship with each other also in that corridor. They decide what they want to show or what they want to keep it to themselves. They don't owe us anything, as @ayasdai mentioned. We don't own them. We can be delulu and have all sorts of illusion but we need to keep our sanity and able to differentiate what's real and what's unreal. We can hope they're a cp but whether irl they're cp or not is none of our business. We can hope they stay good friends, but if irl they're not that's also none of our business. Though we are all know and can see that they seems to have very good relations one another. Let's check charlie10's HC clip and see those interactions. Those aren't fake. They both comfortable around each other, but I wish fans just leave them alone.

I am having a great spring day, but taking the time to look on my mobile and vent here. I hope none throw stones at me. But, I love the boys. I just wish them to be great at their career and have their private lives to themselves. 

I agree 100 per cent. ZZ and JY are always going to be friends. What form that friendship takes is, as you've said so eloquently, none of anyones business. I wish some of the more fanatical fans would stop trying to intrude into that friendship. Now, there's nothing to stop a fan from "hoping and dreaming" that that friendship develops into some more, but stop making negative comments if that doesn't happen. An example is saying that they're trying to avoid each other just because they're not seen with each other everyday. They both have cell phones and i'm certain that they call and text each other.  

I'm just venting my frustration a little and when i talk about fans i'm talking about the fanatical obsessive fans and not people on here. We're the sensible ones. :D

• Like 14

Just some update on Chinese CP fans

Spoiler

I kind of don't like the Chinese CP fans attitude because JY sang 'Only care about you'. Some are very happy and think he is courageous and praising him, but many of them say that he is crazy and that he shouldn't have done that and they already afraid of the backlash ... What's their problem? He is in a foreign country, let them do what he wants to do! So what do you really want CP fans? Isn't this what you wanted? So he can't even be free to do whatever he wants now outside of China? It's a song people, only a song. Yes I understand that it's strongly related to Addicted... and I am happy he sang that song, because it shows that he cares. 

I am sorry, but I just can't with these fans. They started panicking again and if they start to express their opinion about this on weibo then a whole new negative wave is coming again, that I really don't want. If they could just chill, be happy that he sang that song and eat their CP sugar portion for the day that'd be much better than causing a fuss over nothing again. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Not sure if anyone seen it yet, but this is the live like to Mei's concert, is this even legal, streaming live from a concert?!  JY hasn't appear yet.  Looks like she had more than one guests at the event.

http://www.panda.tv/78781

hahahaha! It's not unless you have permission from the artist and organisers, but it happens. Just don't get caught!! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

@SueLyinn I've always heard that ZZ smelled nice too, almost every fans that have met him complimented that he smelled extremely nice. And a fanacc from Thai fan today said the smell of peach strongly came from ZZ. I find it as cute if he really uses peach-scented perfume or fruity scents xD

I heard that they're staying at the same hotel, not sure because I don't see any fantakens of them at the hotel (which is a good sign, Thai fans are very polite)

Delulu fans concluded that ZZ didn't follow FW to the Songkran Festival(?) to wait for JY hahaha but we all know he's tired from the journey he had today. Hopefully he'll get enough rest!

So far i know, zhou is doing rehearsal earlier and jingyu has arrived just now from amei concert.

So they will do rehearsal some lovey dovey act (i hope) in the midnight at the center of the stage lol

Hope they will get rest later, it's really a long day today *sigh

Can't wait for tomorrow FM :D

Spoiler

Btw, i saw so many manip of yuzhou wearing hanbok, korean traditional clothes. And i love it.

So any korean fans here?

Is addicted famous at korea? :D

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

So far i know, zhou is doing rehearsal earlier and jingyu has arrived just now from amei concert.

So they will do rehearsal some lovey dovey act (i hope) in the midnight at the center of the stage lol

Hope they will get rest later, it's really a long day today *sigh

Can't wait for tomorrow FM :D

Hide contents

Btw, i saw so many manip of yuzhou wearing hanbok, korean traditional clothes. And i love it.

So any korean fans here?

Is addicted famous at korea? :D

I just got an update that JY is going to rehearsal now, so... (wink wink)

I'm not Korean but I mostly get updates on Addicted from Korean fans and yep, it's pretty famous in Korea :D 

• Like 19

56 minutes ago, may said:

I think HJY's management team is great actually. To be a guest to ah mei's concert is really an honour. To fans who don't know this lady.. she is A lister singer in Asia and concert sold out as always.  It needs powerful networking at the back for a junior star to be invited.  I forsee he soon will be very very popular in chinese speaking countries. Not that other countries not famous, just that chinese countries can be his base for all the upcoming movies, dramas and tv shows. He has a powerful back support or someone who is courting him into a company doing all the supports.

Again, I am ZZ bias but i do happy for HJY! :)

i do wish ZZ's management team will start plan great things for him soon. I do feel sad a bit for ZZ instead for being dragged in by anything bad happened to HJY from the HJY only fans..

Again, all fans here need to stay united. We can curse, mad and shout here as we all here are rational and understandable. WE just want to release out our frustration here. Don't succumb to psychotic fans out there in weibo who are too damn over with bashing of other fans and using deteriorate words.

Well singing at the award ceremony and winning an award was pretty good exposure for ZZ. I can definitely see more to come. 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, Oline Oline said:

16 minutes ago, palz4u said:

Ha ha ha.... this video is funny. ZZ sure is adorable but he looks kind of drunk or high to me.. 

OMG, a supposedly drunk/high(?) ZZ doing rehearsal. I just can't! Must be amusing to watch him act cute. I guess I'll go to sleep and dream about it.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

i love his voice so much. Very hoarse and deep, he can say whatever silly still sounds so soothing in my ear :P

I have his and ZZ's song on my ipod that I listened to before sleep, it is very good for lullaby.

I have a coupe of friends here who thing JY sings better than ZZ. Personally i like both. All they need is singing coach to do some fine tuning. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, kmmyzz said:

The truth has been told about today's JY drama

cr. picture

Thanks. You know what i find really sad ? Some people are far too quick to make  a judgement without getting all the facts first. Unfortunately it's one of the downsides of online social media. 

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Just some update on Chinese CP fans

Reveal hidden contents

I kind of don't like the Chinese CP fans attitude because JY sang 'Only care about you'. Some are very happy and think he is courageous and praising him, but many of them say that he is crazy and that he shouldn't have done and they already afraid of the backlash ... What's their problem? He is in a foreign country, let them do what he wants to do! So what do you really want CP fans? Isn't this what you wanted? So he can't even be free to do whatever he wants now outside of China? It's a song people, only a song. Yes I understand that it's strongly related to Addicted... and I am happy he sang that song, because it shows that he cares. 

I am sorry, but I just can't with these fans. They started panicking again and if they start to express their opinion about this on weibo than a whole new negative wave is coming again, that I really don't want. If they could just chill, be happy that he sang that song and eat their CP sugar portion for the day that'd be much better than causing a fuss over nothing again. 

Spoiler

They don't know what they want. Being JY-only or ZZ-only fans is easier with current conditions in China. Being CP-fans require them to be ready for constant attack, both from other fans or from govt, while at the same time, the OTP do not (can not?) affirm their OTP-ness. So, the CP fans are lost.

But yeah, some CP fans there are rather volatile. I remember someone said during the rumour that ZZ lifted his assistant's skirt, some CP fans bashed him, accusing him cheating on JY -_-

@kmmyzz Another point of view: as much as I appreciate the fan's clarification, I'd rather have clarification from JY himself. He can left message which the organiser or ZZ read to us. He can say sorry in weibo. Or, at least a clarification from JY's management. If it is coming from a fan, IMHO, it just create another tension between fans.

24 minutes ago, palz4u said:

Ha ha ha.... this video is funny. ZZ sure is adorable but he looks kind of drunk or high to me.. 

Yeah, he looks tipsy. I remember on an interview, ZZ said that he is a light drinker? Maybe he drank too much?

Any fancam on the rehearsal? Pretty please? Cookies for you?

• Like 15

I feel as if I am the "Universal Liker" liking all or so many of the posts ha ha ha ...

Well goodnight for me.. 

A heartfelt thanks to all of you, for lifting my spirits and helping me out of my sour mood..

Catch you all tomorrow (hope its gonna be awesome):)

• Like 19