It's unfortunate that JY and ZZ were completely edited out from the variety shows.

Spoiler

It's a loss as well, our boys are doing so well based on the fancam and all. They also can attract more fans (globally) to watch the show. At least they got to be in Sanya for filming, it has always been in my travel wishlist.

Anyway, just to make things clear, there will be no live stream for fanmeeting, right? My friend is still deciding whether to make an audio stream, but it's all up to her internet connection at the venue.

Also to that one particular person, there will always be obsessed/extreme fans in a fandom, it's inevitable. As long as the fans don't go overboard, I guess it'll be fine to let them be the way they are :)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Peony Browns said:

Thank you for sharing info about A Mei. Wow she's really something, an amazing woman.

And you really speak my mind about JY's and ZZ's career path. They are new so they must follow certain rules in order to stay maintain their positions in the showbiz. Being separated physically does not indicate they can no longer be friends , or be closer than that.

Yeah when the whole "cannot be seen together in public, must detach self from Addicted" saga dies down and there's a new controversial thing in town that SARFT needs to take care of, I hope they can acknowledge each other in public then, even as just friends / ex-colleagues (?) / or you know, as lovers hihi. Tough on them to be separated this early in their careers, but I hope they still keep in touch with one another in private.

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

@izziehudson Salute!!! I feel youuuu I screamed so bad knowing JY would be in A-Mei's concert TTATT It's like the FMVs have BGMs as my fav songs. Like one time I saw a FMV with Tong Hua to be BGM and I squealed and broke my glasses lol.. Crossing fingers and toes, somebody wouldn't make FMVs with Qing Ge Wang *^* I'll be dead

you know, @ximichem, I really had no clue he was the mysterious guest else I would have dropped everything and go to that concert hehe :w00t: when I see them on stage I felt really jealous of JY instead (weirdly enough lol) for he got to stand next to the queen! Thank you for posting all the updates on the boys btw, you're an angel!!! :) 

btw @Oline Oline I feel your pain. I haven't been shipping any CP so hard (well I did ship DZF x PYN but it's different because there's no restriction even the two were to date in real life) but maybe this is what they mean by "痛并快乐" (pain and pleasure) as mentioned by ZZ in NetEase interview! Keep fighting and don't cry in the corner *hugs*, and same goes to you @ryan88, let's all remain positive and keep supporting baby kitten and baby whale.

Spoiler

@dignity1 oh sorry I thought you're Archetype from another forum, you two seem to be posting the same things...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

The apparently couple phone...

Credit:Twitter via 啵啵瑜

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

Couple earrings, couple phone case :w00t:.   :( How I wish I could just stay home and rape the refresh button on soompi and IG all day long. Omg I'm better than this. I can't focus on my job!!

• Like 10

As much as the controversy is all hyped up around them now, no matter how bad things get this is actually GOOD for their careers. It sounds counter-intuitive but if they can move on from this without making any majorly detrimental decisions, people will see them as strong individuals and actors. Many actors complain that they never get complicated roles that they can actively learn from, and are often typecast. Having played the roles of GH and BLY right off the bat and dealing with all these issues now...well it's basically setting them up to be able to handle ANYTHING the media/government throws at them later on.

Unless of course they decide to get themselves involved in *cough*lovescandals*cough*

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Every time I see the boys happily and spontaneously taking photos of their Thai fans in Bangkok, I got the feeling that they are finally relishing and enjoying their popularity while not feeling stifled and pressured to be diplomatic unlike when they are back home. This Thai trip is so worth it for them, regardless of what may be in store in their future.

I agree.

I think, the most important thing for the boys that they get from this Thai FM is that they know there is another set of behaviours and expectations waiting for them, different than what they have been receiving from people in China. Understanding that there are alternatives, more options, different ways etc are the essential foundation of wise decision making. Whether the boys decide to stay at China, branching out or leaving China altogether, that is up to them. But now, they know and experience another world, different than China.

Thus, my hope for them is still the same: to have the strength to choose wisely, to be happy and to find solace in each other.

• Like 18

Shouldn't watched this. Terribly regret. That deep voice tho. *^*

Re-uploaded. Cr in description box

JY sings "I want to be happy."

idk, I always find something sad and sorrowful and painful and hurtful and lonely in his voice. idk how to put in words. *^*

Good thing is it's not full, but still, I'm dead /converted in mp3 asap/

Edit: kudos to who recorded this *^* what a view

• Like 14

打個預防針,和泰國媒體約定的採訪都是和柴雞蛋公司聯繫的,柴公司藝人出席很正常,和鯨魚的約定只是參加見面會,其他都是分開行程。所以鯨魚會參加見面會!中午採訪不出席,知道了就好,別鬧,安安靜靜等見面會!

Translate: Just a heads up, Thai media ONLY contacted Chai Jidan's company for the events, so its normal for their artists to attend to these interviews. While for JY, they only agreed on the fanmeet. Thus his schedules are separated from the others. He will be attending the fanmeet! Just know that he won't be attending the interview in the afternoon, don't make a din, and just wait for the fan meet quietly. 

Personal note: So no blame should be put on any parties and just wait for the fanmeet for the 4 of them. Anyways the fanmeet IS the main priority. 

Crd; WB
  • Like 16

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Shouldn't watched this. Terribly regret. That deep voice tho. *^*

Re-uploaded. Cr in description box

JY sings "I want to be happy."

idk, I always find something sad and sorrowful and painful and hurtful and lonely in his voice. idk how to put in words. *^*

Good thing is it's not full, but still, I'm dead /converted in mp3 asap/

Edit: kudos to who recorded this *^* what a view

He does have a very deep voice isn't he? His changba recording with Lonelier than Before always gets me every time, and am not easy to teared up usually. There's something so lonely there, and the lyrics, hiks, the lyrics. I just want to hold the guy who sings it at that very moment to give encouragement that the world is a better place than what it seems he perceived at that time. 

And I just checked the lyrics of this song. My heart...

Is this the part that he sang, @ximichem?

i want to be happy and sleep peacefully
but to others, it's warmer when nobody hugged you
it's nicer when other left you alone
i want to be happy even though i laughed out loud
it's a lie when you say my heart is cold
but only tears remains true

wo yao kuai le
wo yao neng shui de an wen
you xie ren
bu bao le cai wen nuan
li kai le cai bu hen
wo zao ying gai ge she

• Like 12

Thanks for the head up, @savekaya.

Again, this is a managerial problem that I see. I don't know how common it is in Chinese business culture or something else but instead of getting second hand info from unknown source, I personally prefer to get info through official channels. Like RFT2, officially omitted JY and ZZ is a decision that I expect from all managerial parties, contrary to HC's silent attitude. A transparent information makes it easier for me, as a fan, to manage my expectations.

But looking for these past months, apparently in China, the norm is different? Look at the lack of official responses we get (from season 2, DVD, ban etc) and look at how many rumours spring because of the lack of info? But then again, this is my personal preference speaking. Maybe in another culture, giving clear info like RFT2 is frowned upon?

@ximichem, I'll let someone else holding you back while I rush to hold ZZ tightly in my arms! ;) 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTCr on pic

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:

OML SOMEBOBY HOLD THIS CHILD BACKKKKKK

cr pensung2422

--

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cr on pic

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

NO GUYS HOLD ME!!!!!

Cr on pic

Yay zhou looks stunning as usual and lucky fans could smell his peach fragrance <3

I wanna smell him too hahaha

Spoiler

No jingyu again???

Stay in the corner, bawling n sobbing for my yuzhou ship T_T

Hope it's d last time i posted desperate post :(

• Like 12