16 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have a coupe of friends here who thing JY sings better than ZZ. Personally i like both. All they need is singing coach to do some fine tuning. 

ZZ is the better singer, but JY has more of a unique voice.  If JY train his voice, I think it will appeal to a lot of people due to the uniqueness of it.  

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The truth has been told about today's JY drama

Reveal hidden contents

de5062e6jw1f2yvzeay05j21mc1mck2u.jpg

de5062e6jw1f2yvzc8z64j21mc1mc17o.jpg

de5062e6jw1f2yvzhubdlj21mc1mc4cy.jpg

cr. picture

It is simply ridiculous for those fans to go on JingYu and his manager's weibo to protest and speak ill of them without knowing what is going on. It just spoils the whole mood even before the fanmeet starts. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for footage to see if the press conference organisers gave an explanation on the delay of timing.

18 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They don't know what they want. Being JY-only or ZZ-only fans is easier with current conditions in China. Being CP-fans require them to be ready for constant attack, both from other fans or from govt, while at the same time, the OTP do not (can not?) affirm their OTP-ness. So, the CP fans are lost.

But yeah, some CP fans there are rather volatile. I remember someone said during the rumour that ZZ lifted his assistant's skirt, some CP fans bashed him, accusing him cheating on JY -_-

@kmmyzz Another point of view: as much as I appreciate the fan's clarification, I'd rather have clarification from JY himself. He can left message which the organiser or ZZ read to us. He can say sorry in weibo. Or, at least a clarification from JY's management. If it is coming from a fan, IMHO, it just create another tension between fans.

Yeah, he looks tipsy. I remember on an interview, ZZ said that he is a light drinker? Maybe he drank too much?

Any fancam on the rehearsal? Pretty please? Cookies for you?

Hmmm... I'm hoping that JingYu will explain with a line or two on this in the fanmeet. I can forgive him for not writing about it on weibo. After all, the fanmeet is less than 24 hours away, and his presence at the fanmeet is most important, not his absence from a press conference or his guest appearance at Amei concert. (Besides, the irrational fans probably flooded his weibo with questions before he can explain anything.)

• Like 14

It seems this thread going through all kinds of ups and downs recently. 

I guess it's because you guys are too emotionally invested in YuZhou, anything can stir up restlessness. Since I'm a non-fan, I don't see what is the big deal that HC didn't air YZ episode or HJY attends A Mei concert.

1. It's only business that Hunan TV didn't air YZ Happy camp as planned. We all know that YZ is the focal point of that show, and now everyone's attention is on Thai fan meeting, the rating of the show might be affected. Besides, I'm a singer, another show of Hunan TV is going to be aired ( the show or its new round or something, I'm not familiar with this show so I'm not sure of the details), they need to focus on that. That's why I don't think it's a good idea to post all those YZ fancam videos, do that and they might get canceled for real.

2. The interview for Thai fan meeting got rescheduled due to objective reason, HJY couldn't do that since he had to be at A Mei concert. What was wrong with his choice? Nothing. It'd be too much to ask him to skip that concert, it'd be improfessional for him to do as such. And imagine how much hard work needed for rehearsal and how big of an opportunity to work with A Mei, an A listed singer in Chinese speaking community. It wasn't him who asked for a change, it was because of the rescheduling incident from the interview organizers' part. And keep in mind that like it or not, once HJY is mentioned, another name will come up, it's XWZ. A Mei might become someone who supports XWZ's career as a singer in the future, who knows.

So, keep calm and wait for the fan meeting, don't faint from cp sweetness overloaded.

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

The truth has been told about today's JY drama

Hide contents

de5062e6jw1f2yvzeay05j21mc1mck2u.jpg

de5062e6jw1f2yvzc8z64j21mc1mc17o.jpg

de5062e6jw1f2yvzhubdlj21mc1mc4cy.jpg

cr. picture

Oh God please!  If I didn't see 'em together I'll be dead :dizzy:

I swear to God my heart is beating so fast right now , I don't want to hear any bad news oh lord!!!!

still keeping ma fingers crossed ! Amen!

:flushed:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

He sang an excerpt from a song without the instrumental after he perform Teresa Meng's song, and he was good. He hit the high notes well too. He definitely can be a singer if he wants, this is only my two cents though. I thought I recorded the moment he sang that but nahh my computer suddenly hang for no reason, urgh

This guest singing stint at Ah Mei's concert was so much fun! Ah Mei really was very very gracious and "mothered" JY very well -- he was very obviously nervous, but he still passed with flying colors. He was nervous but not afraid! #proud

JY is a newbie but keeps lining up for himself such varied opportunities. It's like intensive on-the-job-training. (Who needs a company?) In the past, we see him nervous at events and interviews; then he got used to it and became really suave and assured subsequently. Today he was nervous on stage; tomorrow if he had the same kind of chance again, he would be showing us a confident stage performer. #proud

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Yes, JY has deep voice which I like, even better than ZZ's type of voice. It's just that he needs lots of practice. Well, both of them do.

His voice is actually quite magnetic (bias much?) Not flashy but very unique. His impromptu, off-the-cuff singing always seems so much better (first the Jay Chou song at the awards night and now this one at the concert). With training, he can really be the singer that he wishes to be indeed. (Notsosureaboutthedancingthough...)

What a day of ups and downs. I was away the entire day and missed most of the drama (which I'm kind of secretly relieved!)

Fan meeting tomorrow! Can't wait.

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

It is simply ridiculous for those fans to go on JingYu and his manager's weibo to protest and speak ill of them without knowing what is going on. It just spoils the whole mood even before the fanmeet starts. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for footage to see if the press conference organisers gave an explanation on the delay of timing.

@alvinboi  

Agree !  This is so ridiculous . They're not fans they're monsters !

With all respect to Chinese friends! I'm only talking about those freaks who are calling themselves  loyal fans to JY, you making everything hard for him!

Just stop it!!!!! 

• Like 8

I spammed too much, guess it's time to sleep then. You guys probably got bored reading my name over and over again in this thread :')

I believe tomorrow will be wonderful and we'll get the YZ moments that we've been waiting for so long.

Because JY never disappoints us :)

I believe JY craves for more YZ actions too lololol bye Kimmy go to sleep

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, elppa said:

Once I read a Fanacc , he said that he had no comment on ZZ singing. what he felt being defeated by ZZ, and he is very impressed is ZZ as an guitarist. PROME members recommend ZZ hardworking on composing. I love JY voice, since it could be so emotional, and touching, like it makes me I believe all words by speaking and singing by his voice are from his heart.

For ZHOUYU University, Comparision on JiuJitsu by JY to Zhouzhou and to others. Clip by Team Nao Tan ( =)) I love this team, too fast, two furious! Thank god I subcribed them 

Part 1

Part 2 : 

Top comment: OMG! JY practised wrestling to Zhou in completely different way, he did it with somuch gentle and caution, dragged Zhou back to the mattress, but to Hai Tao, he flipped him with a beautiful parabol from the mattress landed on the ground without hesitant

Hide contents

Delulu: Using practising JiuJitsu as an excuse for doing lovey-dovey ^^. you guys are so busted!

@elppa  

Watching this Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  :w00t:

Especially the Delulu spoiler

You calmed me down a little bit !! :blush:

Arigatooooooooooooooo!  This is fore ya :cookie:

• Like 6

(sneaks in) I am watching today's Happy Camp and it seems like it's a new recording?

Definitely not the one with JY and ZZ. I triple-checked to make sure I'm right.

So there's hope for the episode to be aired for real?

Really?

(squeals)

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

pa3VOBQ.png

cr. Chacha_World

How come someone be this beautiful without showing his full face? His eyes is really sparkling and we already know he's smiling so big inside his mask..please stay beautiful and energetic for tomorrow.

Can't wait for so many Yuzhou moment together. Please don't give me false hope. I need to sleep now. Gudnite to Addicted team here in Soompi. See you tomorrow. Keep your energy. Drink more warm water so we can scream a lot tomorrow LOL We were waiting for this like forever so keep being positive guys!

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I spammed too much, guess it's time to sleep then. You guys probably got bored reading my name over and over again in this thread :')

I believe tomorrow will be wonderful and we'll get the YZ moments that we've been waiting for so long.

Because JY never disappoints us :)

I believe JY craves for more YZ actions too lololol bye Kimmy go to sleep

@ kmmyzz

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y423/Rick_26point2/Amen%202_zps871nczjz.jpg

http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn323/branka1955/angbab-TSP-Amen.gif

And No we'll never get bored! keke! :blush:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Oh, I just knew that Amei supports homosexuality, so bringing JY as a guest is quite a good motive to promote Addicted?

Btw guys, full video for JY and Amei's performance!

You are such an angel! Thanks for the link!

Thought I'd check here before hitting the sack and look what I found.. JY singing that sweet song for BLY. I was smiling like a fool while watching the video. :)

YuZhou!!!! 

• Like 6